Does your eyebrows disappear with sunlight ?

D

Deleted member 13252

Iron
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
32
Reputation
24
Mine does

I love my eyebrows in normal light, but in sunlight they disappear a lot and it makes me look I don't have eyebrows :feelswhy:

Planning to use minox 5% + "Just for men" dye. I have a lot of hairs in my eyebrows, they are just too thin in the outer part, so it should work fine, doesn't it ? :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
when an incel discovers the power of light on hair after 20 yo of rotting.

What happens when he sees his scalp
 
Just have black eyebrows bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Yeah directt sunlight will make them look thinner
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Just have black eyebrows bro
I have black eyebrows, but too thin/sparse in the outer part unfortunately. I think dying them could really big a game changer for me since I have a lot of hairs. I'm gonna combine it with minox 5%.
 
I have black eyebrows, but too thin/sparse in the outer part unfortunately. I think dying them could really big a game changer for me since I have a lot of hairs. I'm gonna combine it with minox 5%.
Just have good genes bro
 

Similar threads

dxo
Replies
2
Views
29
tansel
tansel
DrRodger
Replies
3
Views
32
Petsmart
Petsmart
voks
Replies
28
Views
143
Throw_Away
T
hate
Replies
12
Views
78
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
0
Views
22
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top