does your face develop first or height?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
title
by face i mean bone structure wise, i know facial hair comes at a later stage but that also depends on your genetics

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
title
by face i mean bone structure wise, i know facial hair comes at a later stage but that also depends on your genetics
In fetal development, the face forms first, with sone features recognizable by week 10. Height and overall body growth happen after that, in puberty, height typically grows first, with facial changes coming later.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and looksmaxxing223
In fetal development, the face forms first, with sone features recognizable by week 10. Height and overall body growth happen after that, in puberty, height typically grows first, with facial changes coming later.
my face at 15 was very low dimorphic and ive just ntoiced dimorphism and bone growth now.

• +1
my face at 15 was very low dimorphic and ive just ntoiced dimorphism and bone growth now.
That is likely due to later stages of puberty, as facial bones and dimorphic traits can develop after the main height growth phase

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
That is likely due to later stages of puberty, as facial bones and dimorphic traits can develop after the main height growth phase
brutal im destined to be 5'7 :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and org3cel.RR
btw whats the average growth spurt? like how many inches does a person gain in this time?

• +1
btw whats the average growth spurt? like how many inches does a person gain in this time?
Tell me your dad and mom height first, you can still have one little growth spurt left since your puberty came late

• +1
Tell me your dad and mom height first, you can still have one little growth spurt left since your puberty came late
my mom and dad are both 5'2 and 4'11, but they came from karachi which is a shithole tbh so thats why theyre so short, my uncles on mom's side are around 5'7-5'11 with shitty nutrition, i kinda have hope tbh, i also grew this year as well i think

• +1
my mom and dad are both 5'2 and 4'11, but they came from karachi which is a shithole tbh so thats why theyre so short, my uncles on mom's side are around 5'7-5'11 with shitty nutrition, i kinda have hope tbh, i also grew this year as well i think
Average Growth Window: Most males stop growing by around 18-21 years old, with significant growth typically slowing by the late teens.

Growth Spurt: If you’ve recently had a growth spurt and you're still within your growth window (up to early 20s), you might expect another 1-3 inches, depending on how much longer your growth plates remain open.

• +1
btw, i'm looking through old pictures of my highschool and alot of kids there seem to have developed their adult facial structure by like 14-15, whereas i developed mine recently at 16.

btw, i'm looking through old pictures of my highschool and alot of kids there seem to have developed their adult facial structure by like 14-15, whereas i developed mine recently at 16.
I'm in a similar situation, (16) I grew like half an inch recently so I hope I'm going through a growth spurt (currently 5 foot 7).

• +1
your face develops first, look at chico for example... his face was already model tier in his early teens and hasn't changed much other than his skin

height stops growing at 18-25 years of age

• +1
brutal im destined to be 5'7 :feelswhy:
I'm 5'7
I've been this height since like 13/14. I was above average height growing up, never was insecure about my height. Suddenly everyone grew taller and by the time I realised (18+) it was too late 😢

• So Sad
Idk I'm getting my growth in height rn at 17 so there is still hope for you

• Love it
I'm 5'7
I've been this height since like 13/14. I was above average height growing up, never was insecure about my height. Suddenly everyone grew taller and by the time I realised (18+) it was too late 😢
That means you were an early bloomer then

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
your face develops first, look at chico for example... his face was already model tier in his early teens and hasn't changed much other than his skin

height stops growing at 18-25 years of age
Lifefuel thx bhai