Does your perception of yourself change during the day?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Why do I sometimes feel kind of good about myself when I look in the mirror, like I have good skin and my face looks ok but some other day I will be so ugly that I dont even go out to supermarket and just LDAR all day (I ldar even if I feel I'm normal looking anyway). Its like one day i see broad face with somewhat ok bones and other day i see narrow skull with bad small cheekbones.

I think I am opposite of narcy, but could those good days be some rare weird narcy spikes in my brain or do I just sometimes see reality as it is?

Does that mean I am fucked in the head or what? Cope with BDD? Some people say BDD doesnt exist here.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Pietrosiek, karbo and 4 others
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, karbo and Vitruvian
That's BDD but pretty much everyone throughout the day thinks how they act and how their image is changed based on that. Maintaining a self-image is really hard work that all of us do. There's a way not to maintain it at all but for that you need to find some other solid ground away from the constantly fluctuating self-image.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, turkproducer and Over
I look in the mirror when I go to bed and I feel good about myself, I wake up and look in the mirror and I feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Yes, sometimes i think I'm supremely subhuman, and other days I just want to show off my face like a narcy because I fooled myself into thinking that I made improvements on my face since a few months ago. Idk what's wrong with me.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Over and Deleted member 1464
Depends how much my norwood shows

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 206
havent ever related to something this much bro. have an updoot kind stranger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Petsmart and RAITEIII
It changes depending on lighting tbh

i mostly used to view myself as a " lost truth fighter " but considering what happend to me in the past few days im just a loser

nothing more
nothing less
a loser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yes, BDD most likely is playing a role. Always surprised none talks about it here... This being said sometimes change may occur, not when it comes to bones themselves but maybe you are more or less bloated, skin hydration and some other things. Doesn't happen to everyone that's for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
My man ritalin i am curious to know what happened to you you shit post 24/7 you okay bro ? We can talk about it if you want

I like your signature, post more so i can see it. it makes hungry.
Since you are user that I like (if I re correctly), I definitely would even let you try how it tastes :love:

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
Since you are user that I like (if I re correctly), I definitely would even let you try how it tastes :love:
Thanks bro, you're also a user i like.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
just remove all the mirrors from your home theory

yes, not that often now but it used to more