Doesn't anyone care that org is becoming a place for faggots?

Your "reason" was just you rambling about your personal power dynamic fantasies and paranoid theories, no actual proof of why homophobia makes sense

What is your logic if i dont have any?

Idk what to say to you anymore
Did u actually read my reason? I explained it all gng. Ur too braindead & dumb to understand it atp I give up on u
 
@Browniecell This is a faggot, and his shameful confession of faggotry:
So just started uni and it's been like 3 weeks, usually at the start I've kept my head down and haven't been paying attention to anyone or anyones face. But now since I'm getting the flow I kinda look around and get stared at alot but that's prolly a lie. Alright actual serious part, me and my friend are eating lunch and he's point out to a guy that looks like me and says "that's guy is literally you" I only see the side profile of the guy but he was definitely chadlite, he was wearing a grey t shirt and grey cargos. I could see that he Def focuses on himself, he had clear skin and was toned asf on the arms. Now I'm like damn, that guys actually good looking. And after that moment I was interested in the guy cus he would be walking alone like me and he is definitely 10000 percent Nd. So after that I started being more aware of people around me, fast forward I'm going to my chem lecture, and I see the guy exiting out the building but this time he's looking down and rushing outside so I still couldn't see his face. His hair covered it and I only saw the side again. Another time I was walking in the campuses main building when I just spotted him beside me, me and him were right beside eachother and I didn't notice him and almost bumped into him, when he noticed I got closer he slowed down a bit and turned his head but not a full 90 degree so I still couldn't get his face :feelswah:. Now I was curious about the guy and so yesterday at a coding class, my friend spotted him and was like "oh look it's that guy, your copy" and I look quickly at him andirs actually him and he's in one of my classes !!!!.And I get super surprised and start getting scared because it's like someone important is here. And I start saying some stuff to my friend about him which pisses my friend off. After that I tried to get close to the guy but he ran right after lecture ended. Yo should we approach him and should I ask him to be my best friend for ever. I dream of a beat friend, that looks good,Nd, grooms himself, hot asf, non chalant, and auper composed. Like legit my dream man :lul:
Nigga I was gonna say that he’s just autistic af but then I saw the last line :dafuckfeels:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres
Чувак, я хотел сказать, что он просто аутист до мозга костей, но потом увидел последнюю строчку.:dafuckfeels:
:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dimocel
Did u actually read my reason? I explained it all gng. Ur too braindead & dumb to understand it atp I give up on u
You're stupid if you tried to explain something to a Toler to a latent gay man.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG
Did u actually read my reason? I explained it all gng. Ur too braindead & dumb to understand it atp I give up on u
"I don't want guys gooning to me or my friends. When a female lusts over u it's empowering & boosts confidence bc females r submissive & they aren't a threat to u. This is y males who sleep with several women are "slayers" and women who sleep with several men are "whores" and "sluts". If a girl lusts over u she's essentially complimenting u. If a dominant male lusts over u it's demeaning yourself, sexualizing yourself and objectifying and feminizing yourself to be someone's little sex toy. Women often complain abt men staring at them creepy but you've never heard abt women staring at men creepily. That's bc women are submissive & no threat so a female wanting to submit to u is good whereas a man wanting to dominate u is bad. Would u not be embarrassed if a guy was jerking off to u or wanted to dominate u?"

That utter dogshit is your response

Its a pile of steaming shit where you go completely off topic rambling about your personal opinions on what you consider these norms to be

You can avoid being dominated without being homophobic

You can avoid being objectified without being homophobic

Those arent mutually exclusive you know
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niebvll
What a faggot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres and Niebvll

Similar threads

africel
Replies
0
Views
47
africel
africel
ecilitric
Replies
5
Views
33
ecilitric
ecilitric
ArchangeI
Replies
22
Views
146
ibmh
ibmh
Verdams mum
Replies
36
Views
124
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
abdo 1569
Replies
2
Views
31
abdo 1569
abdo 1569

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top