doing bodybuilding in a poor country with less then 10 dollars a week is a total challenge

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
WIN 20240725 22 03 51 Pro

2 weeks on cycle, nandrolone and dianabol 245lbs eating what i can afford and living with minimal resources.
and you niggers cry in your 1st world countries. Money is power and energy and most of you just waste it

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Pollorex
it is all about mindset

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
my food is like 70 euro per week

npp or deca and is it just these 2 compounds

10$ a week?? Bruh

If you lived in usa you will be full of soy nigga, poisoned shit water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Alt Number 3
In your country it will take me approximately 480 years to save up to buy my car

Bruh I should move to your country if you can live there for 10 dollars a week, just need to scam the jobcenter here and boom I will be rich over there

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
$10/wk but somehow you were able to afford dozens of vials of steroids and hormones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and dharavi chadlite
You look like you're 30

View attachment 3052765
2 weeks on cycle, nandrolone and dianabol 245lbs eating what i can afford and living with minimal resources.
and you niggers cry in your 1st world countries. Money is power and energy and most of you just waste it
Taking all those roids just to be built like a polish truck driver

that's a good size, you should probably gradually titrate off the roids, and cut to 220lbs or so and maintain. if your endorine system is resilient enough, you might not even need trt, it'll just slowly recover.

if ur in a poorcel country, why r u on here wtf

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian