doing eye surgeries after saddle infraorbital malar implant

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
if i get an inframalar implant w/ saddle will this make ti difficult/impossible to do any further lower eyelid surgeries

Yes.

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect
if i get an inframalar implant w/ saddle will this make ti difficult/impossible to do any further lower eyelid surgeries
Villa-del-Balbianello-gardens-and-Lake-Como-views.jpg.webp

where is this

No but you have less margin because of ectropion risk. However the saddle is designed to prevent that.

Just get a consultation with a surgeon and you'll know.

I'm getting infras with saddle and then cantho and lower eyelid retraction at the beginning of next year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Deleted member 30226 and Deleted member 24444
No but you have less margin because of ectropion risk. However the saddle is designed to prevent that.

I'm getting infras with saddle and then cantho and lower eyelid retraction at the beginning of next year.
Update on supras?

Can you PM or say who is doing your implants with saddle?

bro pm me with pics and i ll tell u what u need

It's Pagnoni.
Did you show him pics of what you wanted it to look like, showing like male models or did you have to ask specifically for “supras and infras with saddle etc”?

Did you show him pics of what you wanted it to look like, showing like male models or did you have to ask specifically for “supras and infras with saddle etc”?
No. I don't want to look like anyone else except the best version on myself.

Having unrealistic expectations is what causes people to piss off and harass surgeons afterwards because they don't look exactly like x,y,z or what they had in mind.

Take surgery and hope for the best possible outcome because it can definitely go wrong too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
No. I don't want to look like anyone else except the best version on myself.

Having unrealistic expectations is what causes people to piss off and harass surgeons afterwards because they don't look exactly like x,y,z or what they had in mind.

Take surgery and hope for the best possible outcome because it can definitely go wrong too.
Thanks for the perspective, I agree.

I guess what I'm asking is when you go and get the implants from Pagnoni how does he know how big and where to put them, if you and him have different aesthetic opinions you know?
Or does he show morphs etc?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Thanks for the perspective, I agree.

I guess what I'm asking is when you go and get the implants from Pagnoni how does he know how big and where to put them, if you and him have different aesthetic opinions you know?
Or does he show morphs etc?
I've done my homeworks and autistically studied every implants design I could find here and on the internet so I came prepared.

However Pagnoni has the best feedbacks, after doing so many procedures he knows what works and what doesn't.

For example : At the beginning I wanted to go bold with 10mm wide jaw implants but he managed to convince me to be more conservative as masseter dehiscence is a real thing.

Same for supras and infras : I was the "the bigger the better" kind of guy but his insights were pretty accurate regarding the risks associated with going bold, if you're lean and go big, the underlying structure of the implants will be visible under the skin.

I was adamant about having the biggest possible movement though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I've done my homeworks and autistically studied every implants design I could find here and on the internet so I came prepared.

However Pagnoni has the best feedbacks, after doing so many procedures he knows what works and what doesn't.

For example : At the beginning I wanted to go bold with 10mm wide jaw implants but he managed to convince me to be more conservative as masseter dehiscence is a real thing.

Same for supras and infras : I was the "the bigger the better" kind of guy but his insights were pretty accurate regarding the risks associated with going bold, if you're lean and go big, the underlying structure of the implants will be visible under the skin.

I was adamant about having the biggest possible movement though.
Ok got you so I guess a mix of both of you knowing exactly what you wanted and his expertise combined.
What is master dehiscence?
Are you also doing jaw angle implants with Pagnoni?

If you don't mind, how old are you? Early 30's?

I hope everything goes well for you bro.