Doing only tongue posture will not fix your jaw! Jawlets GTFIH

prank.em.shinji2015

prank.em.shinji2015

Iron
For starters, if you are putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth and only that, you will not get results. Just take a look at this guy
Jewletjawlet

He's been doing mewing for 2 years, but no results. Why's that? Because he's not training his jaw muscles/masseter muscles, that's why.

MEWING TRANSFORMATION2
16 vs 19 years facial tranformation while mewing and Chewing approximately 2 12 years

Every single person that has done both tongue AND chewing has gotten actual results. And if you take a look at all those models or anyone with good facial bone structure, you'll notice that every single one of them has good tongue posture, sure, but they also have built jaw muscles.

Now, I'm gonna go into another topic: you testosterone levels. I'm pretty convinced that how forward your zygos move/pop out is influenced by testosterone levels.

Mike Mew has had good tongue posture and a square jaw all his life thanks to the very good ethics his father, John Mew, had raised him with. But yet, despite chewing gum consistently and having his tongue on the roof of this mouth, his cheekbones don't pop out much, Any hollowness that he has in his cheeks is mainly because of his jaw muscles.

Now, not to sound like an asshole or anything, but Mike Mew doesn't look like the kind of person with high testosterone levels or normal ones, for that matter. He looks like the Chad version of a Buzzfeed employee, which isn't saying much.

100311 319 e1348627129909 682x1024

But if you look at people with prominent cheekbones, most of them look like they're very masculine people, one form or another.

Also, I'm sure that you can find more, but here are 2 photos of people with good facial structure clenching their jaw just to show the development of the masseter muscle.

IMG 0258
IMG 0259

TL;DR: Have good testosterone levels, chew a lot of gum for built jaw muscles, and keep up with the tongue posture.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, ChristianChad, Sny and 8 others
@SubhumanCurrycel mirin :feelskek:

shit thread fully

you idiots sohuld not bea llowed to have a opinion

the actiojn of mewing and chewing are comptlely seperate

mewing = wider palate
chewing = retard size jaw muscles that make u look gay

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 15827, Amexmaxx and 5 others
@SubhumanCurrycel Rhinoplasty and Fade would boost your SMV quite a bit tbh

Masc Indians look weird and creepy with medium sides, you need to be more prettyboy for that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and SubhumanCurrycel
These striations in the masseters are from being Low BF% dummy. :lul::lul::lul:
Not really. If you have weak jaw muscles and low boy fat, clenching won't make those striations. They only make them if you have developed jaw muscles, but this is just a theory tho.

Not really. If you have weak jaw muscles and low boy fat, clenching won't make those striations. They only make them if you have developed jaw muscles, but this is just a theory tho.
A retarded theory.

Even avg jaw normies have this like a motherfucker once they're low BF%.

Skip to 6:50.

His Zygos are Flat and he has rounded gonions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and Danish_Retard
you have to keep your mouth sealed not just your lips. making sure that your molars are in contact is what makes it work

A retarded theory.

Even avg jaw normies have this like a motherfucker once they're low BF%.

Skip to 6:50.

His Zygos are Flat and he has rounded gonions.

Retarded comment. Yes he does have those striations on his masseters but he doesn't have a lot of volume on his masseters to actually have that sharp jawline look. Look up people with bruxism/clenching problems and you'll see how retarded your comment is.

Retarded comment. Yes he does have those striations on his masseters but he doesn't have a lot of volume on his masseters to actually have that sharp jawline look. Look up people with bruxism/clenching problems and you'll see how retarded your comment is.
Big Masseters don't make sharp angles dumbass.

MUSCLES ARE ROUND.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
@AscendingHero @Anchor_Ship another recessed subhuman trying to talk about my jaw. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

If only you knew bro...
Lol you incels are funny asf ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
what is this another shouting match featuring Korea?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

This is the sole reason I use this forum when I'm not writing a god tier thread.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

This is the sole reason I use this forum when I'm not writing a god tier thread.
you have high iq threads but low iq posts

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Korea
  • JFL
:lul::lul::lul:.

IDK, getting into race wars with curries and whites is seriously prime entertainment. :lul::lul::lul:.
The funniest thing is that with curries it's usually you who will be on the side of curries because the curry bastards here hate themselves that much

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Korea
@Korea so is chewing cope?

The funniest thing is that with curries it's usually you who will be on the side of curries because the curry bastards here hate themselves that much
Seriously lmao.

I've never seen a race start a racebait thread about THEMSELVES. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
what is still in puberty? ive seen some results like my ramus getting longer and gonion angle getting lower.

Can chewing, correct tongue posture, chin tucks be beneficial during puberty?

• +1
depends, age, jaw shape, genetics, and androgen levels
im 15, i have straightish gonions (not inwards out outwards), idk genetics, idk androgen levels

• +1
what is still in puberty? ive seen some results like my ramus getting longer and gonion angle getting lower.

Can chewing, correct tongue posture, chin tucks be beneficial during puberty?
Correct Tongue Posture 100%.

Just make sure your diet isn't made of mostly soft foods, and you'll be just fine.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, imogurfamilia and LooksOrDeath
Correct Tongue Posture 100%.

Just make sure your diet isn't made of mostly soft foods, and you'll be just fine.
im chewing mastic gum and eating hard foods like almonds. I am also practicing correct tongue posture with the help of chin tucks.

also do u know any ways to get my infraorbitals more prominent? they are similar level to gandy's and im pretty sure his arent prominent

im 15, i have straightish gonions (not inwards out outwards), idk genetics, idk androgen levels
You're developing, I reccomend you to chew in moderation a couple times a week. You will definetly see improvements as you grow.

• +1
Reactions: imogurfamilia
Does that mean all Asians have high t

Cuz high cheekbones are common in Asia

im chewing mastic gum and eating hard foods like almonds. I am also practicing correct tongue posture with the help of chin tucks.
This is fine, but I'd cut out the mastic gum since your diet is suffcient enough to promote adequate facial developement.
also do u know any ways to get my infraorbitals more prominent? they are similar level to gandy's and im pretty sure his arent prominent
Infras are 100% Genetic, they can't be changed without sugery.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and imogurfamilia
Does that mean all Asians have high t

Cuz high cheekbones are common in Asia
No.

Also, low set cheekbones are most common in Asians. Not high.

You're developing, I reccomend you to chew in moderation a couple times a week. You will definetly see improvements as you grow.
will it also help with my infraorbitals?

I have decently high cheekbones but my infraorbitals make them appear lower than they are.

my cheekbones and infraorbitals are similar to this pic of gandy, but they appear low like his

• +1
No.

Also, low set cheekbones are most common in Asians. Not high.

Def not rural Asia if uve been

Everyone has good tier cheekbones and shitty ass teeth

This is fine, but I'd cut out the mastic gum since your diet is suffcient enough to promote adequate facial developement.

Infras are 100% Genetic, they can't be changed without sugery.

would u say gandy has bad infraorbitals? and does his cheekbones appear low

I have decently high cheekbones but my infraorbitals make them appear lower than they are.View attachment 1589695

my cheekbones and infraorbitals are similar to this pic of gandy, but they appear low like his

Do u resemble your parents or grandparents?

Nah, his are really good.

You can't gauge his bones in old age, since bones lose density as you age.

Look at his younger pics.
in that pic I sent tho, does it appear bad?

• +1
Reactions: Korea

I have decently high cheekbones but my infraorbitals make them appear lower than they are.View attachment 1589695

infras are part of the maxilla so chewing and tongue posture ought to bring the maxilla forward.

However as @Korea said it's mainly genetic so I wouldn't rely on this completely.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't try though, no way to know how your infras will develop if you don't do anything

• +1
in that pic I sent tho, does it appear bad?
Eh, they're a bit more "average" now due to old age.

I'd never consider any of his bones "bad" though.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and imogurfamilia
Eh, they're a bit more "average" now due to old age.

I'd never consider any of his bones "bad" though.
damn so im a little above average too i guess. Cause my bones are almost identical to that pic of him. Appreciate you bby

• +1
Reactions: Korea
  • Love it
infras are part of the maxilla so chewing and tongue posture ought to bring the maxilla forward.

However as @Korea said it's mainly genetic so I wouldn't rely on this completely.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't try though, no way to know how your infras will develop if you don't do anything
ye I've also lost bloat/fat on my face due to chewing although many say that I would gain bloat on my face. I am gonna keep on looksmaxxing and we'll see where it goes. Appreciate you

• +1
ye I've also lost bloat/fat on my face due to chewing although many say that I would gain bloat on my face. I am gonna keep on looksmaxxing and we'll see where it goes. Appreciate you
gl
your gonions are straight so you won't bloat unless you go full commando on chewing or if you actually gain fat