Doing only tongue posture will not fix your jaw! Jawlets GTFIH

gl
your gonions are straight so you won't bloat unless you go full commando on chewing or if you actually gain fat
ye I gotta give a break to chewing, my ear popped a few times while I was chewing yesterday, so I won't chew for this whole week

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
anyone got a side pic of @SubhumanCurrycel 's face?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
anyone got a side pic of @SubhumanCurrycel 's face?
This is probably an unbiased side pic with no tilt frauding
Second one too but not as objective as first
31EA3711 8D8B 48C5 9276 3FBE30BC0620
AEEC7438 29C0 4A38 B264 9F964B9B467B

Taken 1 year apart so take it with a grain of salt

• +1
Reactions: boohooga
i have masseter striations when i clench and that shit makes me look sub human

For starters, if you are putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth and only that, you will not get results. Just take a look at this guyView attachment 1589531

He's been doing mewing for 2 years, but no results. Why's that? Because he's not training his jaw muscles/masseter muscles, that's why.

View attachment 1589534View attachment 1589535

Every single person that has done both tongue AND chewing has gotten actual results. And if you take a look at all those models or anyone with good facial bone structure, you'll notice that every single one of them has good tongue posture, sure, but they also have built jaw muscles.

Now, I'm gonna go into another topic: you testosterone levels. I'm pretty convinced that how forward your zygos move/pop out is influenced by testosterone levels.

Mike Mew has had good tongue posture and a square jaw all his life thanks to the very good ethics his father, John Mew, had raised him with. But yet, despite chewing gum consistently and having his tongue on the roof of this mouth, his cheekbones don't pop out much, Any hollowness that he has in his cheeks is mainly because of his jaw muscles.

Now, not to sound like an asshole or anything, but Mike Mew doesn't look like the kind of person with high testosterone levels or normal ones, for that matter. He looks like the Chad version of a Buzzfeed employee, which isn't saying much.

View attachment 1589559

But if you look at people with prominent cheekbones, most of them look like they're very masculine people, one form or another.

Also, I'm sure that you can find more, but here are 2 photos of people with good facial structure clenching their jaw just to show the development of the masseter muscle.

View attachment 1589588View attachment 1589589

TL;DR: Have good testosterone levels, chew a lot of gum for built jaw muscles, and keep up with the tongue posture.
Please no one listen to this thread. PLEASE. You do NOT want masseter hypertrophy. It bloats the face and if you have any face fat at al it’ll just make you look rounder. BONES make you look chiseled not MUSCLE. Ideally you’d have strong bones, and small but defined masseter. It’s like saying a giant beefcake power lifter is more aesthetic than a shredded lean model because the power lifter has more muscle. This is perhaps one of the worst threads on here yet.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar