Dolichocephaly and mesocephaly are ideal; brachycephaly is subhuman (brachycephalic copers GTFIH)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Brachycephalic head shape looks shit.

Warrior skulls are mesocephalic. Dolichocephalic skulls can be aesthetic but brachycephaly never.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
cing ciong

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
This is ideal
20200722 164149

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 9344, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Cope tbh meso is supreme but brachy mogs dolicho

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9344, Copemaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, AscendingHero, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
lifefuel for my north atlantid as

• +1
goodlooking dolio > goodlooking brachy, bad looking brachy> bad looking dolio. Normie dolio > normie brachy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and thecel
Dolicho with good facial features = male model

Brachy = subhuman egghead
But dolicho with bad facial features
Screenshot 20200722 1155072

And Brachy with good facial features
Jordan barrett

But still Meso mog to the devil and back
82c1f93da8a01ebcea09091bacd3e8152
DeryVU2X0AAutyj2

Also Perfect skull (from one of your thread) is meso
IncelVsChad1

At the end enjoy beautiful house
Green gables

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and thecel
Warrior skull doesn't have literally flat-brachy like occiput but Has good magnum placement and proper developed muscles which give robust and not retarded look

• +1
Reactions: Songe, SubhumanCurrycel and thecel
Is this brachy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200521-123253_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200521-123253_Gallery.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 94
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadelite
Wait bro. Cavill,leo,barrett. All those are brachycephalic.

and how to measure head length?

• Hmm...
stop huhing me even ither users agree that cavill is brachyy 090E2990 A0FF 46A6 B8B8 EFF52EF9BC7D

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: godirl and thecel
stop huhing me even ither users agree that cavill is brachyyView attachment 567119

I know Cavill, Barrett, and Leo are brachy. I “huh”ed because a few attractive men being brachy doesn’t mean brachy in general is a good skull shape. Barrett‘s head shape looks like shit actually. It’s too wide and looks alien.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 15305 and Copemaxxing
I know Cavill, Barrett, and Leo are brachy. I “huh”ed because a few attractive men being brachy doesn’t mean brachy in general is a good skull shape. Barrett‘s head shape looks like shit actually. It’s too wide and looks alien.
E1ABAE35 BE10 4ECE B87E D52195442E6B :lul: :lul:

Listen I dont think skullshape if its not hyper dolicho or brachy matters tbh. Every skullshape looks shit with a recessed maxilla. A brachy with a good maxilla>A dolicho or meso with a recessed one obviously. Or dolicho with forward maxilla>Brachy recessed. Its only about how forward the maxilla is I guess tho its interesting to learn about all the skullshapes ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and thecel
View attachment 567192 :lul: :lul:

Listen I dont think skullshape if its not hyper dolicho or brachy matters tbh. Every skullshape looks shit with a recessed maxilla. A brachy with a good maxilla>A dolicho or meso with a recessed one obviously. Or dolicho with forward maxilla>Brachy recessed. Its only about how forward the maxilla is I guess tho its interesting to learn about all the skullshapes ngl.

A5FF4B11 300E 4F60 B87A 85DFD1D6D6F3

C3EF9305 F5D4 4E44 A86F F7E5CCE87D77

I morphed Leo’s skull narrower and kept his IPD the same. He looks better not having a brachy skull.

Brachy can look good on people who are already attractive, but meso in almost all cases looks even better.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15305 and Copemaxxing
View attachment 567202

View attachment 567203

I morphed Leo’s skull narrower and kept his IPD the same. He looks better not having a brachy skull.

Brachy can look good on people who are already attractive, but meso in almost all cases looks even better.
Agreed obviously if its after skullshape alone meso mogs always assuming the doli and brachy ones have the same maxillary protrusion as the meso one. Forward maxilla meso> forward grown brachy or doli.

• +1
gay alien cope

• JFL
High IQ. Thecel ahead of the curve

• Woah