Dolph Lundgren and clint walker have the highest smvs in history,

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
If you don't Include status they whare the two men with highest smv both 6ft5/6ft6 insanely high psl face mixed with top percentile height creates unmatched smv. Also Lundgren while being a insanely high psl and being very tall has a iq of 160. Brutal to think just how lucky he is.
23 DC 0856 ClintWalkerStory Blog 780x445 YellowstoneKelly
DqzIhYlX0AIuJAJ

Genetic marvels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, rand anon, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Lundgren Is peak human. But highest SMV is neither Lundgren or Clint Walker. It’s realistically DiCaprio, Cavill, Brad Pitt, Paul Walker

• +1
Reactions: greycel, douche, greywind and 5 others
copers here say Lundgren has no appeal and he is invsible to women meanwhile he has fucked more white stacies than the rotters here will even see irl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: krt, rand anon, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Lundgren Is peak human. But highest SMV is neither Lundgren or Clint Walker. It’s realistically DiCaprio, Cavill, Brad Pitt, Paul Walker
If you include status yeah but not including that I think they have high smv Walker is basically just a taller cavill with a silghty low fwhr. They do have better faces but I don't know if that can beat the pure size of them.

• +1
Reactions: krt and ElTruecel
copers here say Lundgren has no appeal and he is invsible to women meanwhile he has fucked more white stacies than the rotters here will even see irl
Im sure the 6,5 chad genius stuggles with women jfl at the copers on here

• +1
Reactions: krt and InnerVoid
Dolph was extremely male gaze
We wasn't as goodlooking as people like to claim

Countless Scandis are rocking cinder block skulls

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, rand anon and heightmaxxing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, Heinrich Schmidt and heightmaxxing
Dolph was extremely male gaze
We wasn't as goodlooking as people like to claim

View attachment 2786273

View attachment 2786274

Countless Scandis are rocking cinder block skulls

Cope he mogs hard and is clearly very attractive. First pic is just cherry-picked and 2nd pic he looks angelic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and heightmaxxing
Suck them off then

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I think gardner mckay mogged them both

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Cope he mogs hard and is clearly very attractive. First pic is just cherry-picked and 2nd pic he looks angelic.
View attachment 2786279

His maxilla is too flat to maintain harmony with the squareness of his skull, just looks like a flat square and leaves him looking pug-ish

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Jason Voorhees and heightmaxxing
male gaze also dolph is 6’4 the real ideal height

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, 6ft4 and heightmaxxing
His maxilla is too flat to maintain harmony with the squareness of his skull, just looks like a flat square and leaves him looking pug-ish

View attachment 2786280
98D8EF41 A5EC 4509 B53A 903B6DF302AE

Not a falio. He would make any pussy wet he’s not even ogre ish like people say he is. He has strong youthful cheekbones, insane jawline, his eyes may have scleral show but he has good lashes & square skull is not a falio on a face like his.

Him and Clint Walker definitely appeal but arguably I do understand it will be to older women but not super old. I could see them pulling college foids

• +1
View attachment 2786285
Not a falio. He would make any pussy wet he’s not even ogre ish like people say he is. He has strong youthful cheekbones, insane jawline, his eyes may have scleral show but he has good lashes & square skull is not a falio on a face like his.

Him and Clint Walker definitely appeal but arguably I do understand it will be to older women but not super old. I could see them pulling college foids
There are times where he looked very good but I have to push back on the original post of this thread saying he's top 2 in SMV
Not my cup of tea aesthetically so I feel the need to pinpoint what I think was holding him back compared to other PSL Gods

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

View attachment 2786280
True. His flat maxilla is precisely why he looks so masculine.when I watched Rocky I couldn't help but notice how gaunt and intimidating his face looked. Many women would legit be scared of him irl but he's a giga mogger nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, nofap and heightmaxxing
True. His flat maxilla is precisely why he looks so masculine.when I watched Rocky I couldn't help but notice how gaunt and intimidating his face looked. Many women would legit be scared of him irl but he's a giga mogger nonetheless
This is probably why roids gave me such an advantage for slaying compared to being non roided
Due to having a flat maxilla (pre surgery) I got more success the more I played into the niche of being masc
Since a flat maxilla meant the only game I could run is masc/scary game

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and heightmaxxing
He’s way too intimidating for most women

Also Lundgren while being a insanely high psl and being very tall has a iq of 160.
Being high IQ is not a life plus. The likelihood of finding someone with similar IQ is very low. It’s a dating min

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel
Being high IQ is not a life plus. The likelihood of finding someone with similar IQ is very low. It’s a dating min
Cope it definitely is a plus when you’re lundgren
7 psl
6’6
Top tier frame
160 iq legit got into MIT.

Cope cope his iq halos him he’s prime human

Whenever I think of what a giga stacies long term husband is, I always think of dolpg lungdren. He is one of the few people to completely outshine the likes of Tyler maher.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, TsarTsar444 and heightmaxxing
  • +1
my ancestors

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back