'Domestic abuse' is a bluepilled soy concept that makes no sense

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
99% of so-called 'domestic abuse victims' are actually just whores or bratty kids who don't respect their parent's authority. It's very rare for parents or husbands to beat their kids/spouse unless they're doing something wrong, be it talking back, being brats, being whores, etc.

The only reason any of these people are considered victims at all is because we now life in a feminized social order where social discipline and authority are considered evil and 'regressive'.

Yes, there are exceptions; a very small minority of men are just douches with mental illness. But the vast majority of just responding logically to poor behavior within the family because other measures have failed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, watah, psychomandible and 7 others
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned

disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned

disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned
disillusioned

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: soover4me, Lonenely sigma, ascension and 4 others
99% of so-called 'domestic abuse victims' are actually just whores or bratty kids who don't respect their parent's authority. It's very rare for parents or husbands to beat their kids/spouse unless they're doing something wrong, be it talking back, being brats, being whores, etc.

The only reason any of these people are considered victims at all is because we now life in a feminized social order where social discipline and authority are considered evil and 'regressive'.

Yes, there are exceptions; a very small minority of men are just douches with mental illness. But the vast majority of just responding logically to poor behavior within the family because other measures have failed.
My Dad would whip me with a belt and hit me all over (except face) when I failed a test

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
very rare W from you

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and notsocommonthumb
5 minutes ago you posted how users here are bluepilled and now u deny the family pill with this tradcuck cope

• +1
Every single animal on planet disciplines their offspring, and females(majority of animals), yet we have become such retards that we no longer have authority over our kids and foids...

Last edited:
  • +1
was expecting a video of domestic abuse common L

dance twerk GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, ascension and Bomber517
Every single animal on plant disciplines their offspring and females(majority of animals), yet we have become such retards that we no longer have authority over our kids and foids...
This.

Normies are subhumans who need external pressure to function at all.

100% of people shouldn't breed.

People really are the pain in the ass of someone else and don't expect this person to respond with violence. They literally harm this person even if they aren't touching him, they are making this person release cortisol, stressing and harming his body. They are slowly killing him. Even in some cases, these people can traumatize this person to some extent, they are making him feel worthless and miserable. Of course, the body defense is responding with violence.

Even my female relatives, when they see a case on tv where a guy kills his partner, and this guy has some kind of mental illness, they always say: "What was she expecting" "She chose him" "Dumb girl"

legit. I hate it when there are dirty dishes in the sink, and if that bitch would just learn to fucking listen, they're be a lot fewer black eyes in this place.