Blackpill White women become incels in Asia

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Since a lot of people seem to be coping with the idea that Asian women are considered by all groups to be more attractive than White women, I thought I'd share this interesting anecdote from a White woman in Japan who struggles to get laid, due to the sheer competition from Asian girls in the vicinity; throughout, you can hear her frustration percolate through her words

Now what's interesting is that China Daily seems to have had a similar story being reported (from 10 years ago, so I'm sure it's only gotten worse) from women who live in Beijing

Tl;Dr White women become literal incels in Asia since White men only want Asian girls and Asian guys prefer their own women too. You can see endless reports like this on reddit, weibo, et. al of Western Women bemoaning their incel status in Asia.
Its because noodle women are friendly very submissive and understanding say if you are nervous before sex etc

White women won't be this way they're more likely to ridicule you, so tbh I'm not surprised if be the same

Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Master
Fuck white women they are trash

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Reverse card for that stupid entitled hypergamous BITCH