• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, try2beme and murdah

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and murdah
I’m pretty sure ice spice is Dominican

• +1
Reactions: murdah
tfw no kidneys

All trashy and lowclass bimbos seriously, same with british women. Only pure blooded aryan women are beautiful
lol romanian women are beautiful too

also romania is one of the most christian countries in the world so they're definitely not all trashy bimbos

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212, try2beme, Gonthar and 1 other person
Best looking black women are afrolatinas

every phenotype looks attractive when they are htb+

but certain phenotypes have more ugly women than others by nature

• +1
Looks kinda fat bro

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, try2beme and murdah
lol romanian women are beautiful too

also romania is one of the most christian countries in the world so they're definitely not all trashy bimbos
They don’t like ethnics so theyre disgusting to me

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • WTF
They don’t like ethnics so theyre disgusting to me
newsflash buddyboyo

all white countries generally don't like ethnics

some more or less than others but you won't find a single white country that wants more ethnics in their country

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Debetro
Best looking black women are afrolatinas

Built for my cock. I match with these types the most on dating apps in the USA :feelshah:

Then I’d say curries/polyneans then spics then mullatos then white then gooks

• JFL
Genetic trash

Genetic trash
IMG 8570

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, try2beme and Trilogy
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and murdah
newsflash buddyboyo

all white countries generally don't like ethnics

some more or less than others but you won't find a single white country that wants more ethnics in their country
And for some reason they still allow unchecked immigration. I’d pity Cumskins if it wasn’t for their own history of forcibly immigrating to non European countries and continents like Australia and the new world

• JFL
And for some reason they still allow unchecked immigration. I’d pity Cumskins if it wasn’t for their own history of forcibly immigrating to non European countries and continents like Australia and the new world
Oh lord, you’re one of those. Blame your ancestors for not being the colonizers

"for some reason they still allow unchecked inmigration", maybe, because, it's not them who allowed it?:feelshah:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
Oh lord, you’re one of those. Blame your ancestors for not being the colonizers
No I don’t blame Cumskins for doing it. I also agree, ethnics and BBCs should blame themsleves but natives BBCs and Abos have an excuse that they were geographically cucked and had no chance of ever advancing to the degree of Eurasia. But Asians the whole continent not just gooks have NO EXCUSE esp the Muslims they could had snuffed the euros out before colonialism but instead they got clapped lol

But as I said… I cannot pity Cumskins they didn’t pitty the native Americans and Abos when they outpopulated and took over their land so why should I pity Cumskins?

• +1
No I don’t blame Cumskins for doing it. I also agree, ethnics and BBCs should blame themsleves but natives BBCs and Abos have an excuse that they were geographically cucked and had no chance of ever advancing to the degree of Eurasia. But Asians the whole continent not just gooks have NO EXCUSE esp the Muslims they could had snuffed the euros out before colonialism but instead they got clapped lol

But as I said… I cannot pity Cumskins they didn’t pitty the native Americans and Abos when they outpopulated and took over their land so why should I pity Cumskins?
Tbh idgaf about colonialism because it ended decades before I was born and it never harmed me in any way so idc

Makes no sense to me why ethnics in this day and age cry about it

• +1
Tbh idgaf about colonialism because it ended decades before I was born and it never harmed me in any way so idc

A necessary “evil” tbh.

It’s humiliating. Emasculating to read a history book and see you got cucked it’s why BBCs cannot cope no matter how many cumskin foids we stay, no matter how many boots white men kiss we will never be able to get over slavery and colonialism

The same way Arabs can’t get over Islam having to serve Christian’s during that time period and even today still being beholden to the will of the kuffair. Muslims cannot cope, they see Islam as the completed correct Christianity and yet they got cucked by a religion that they are supposedly supposed to mogg

• JFL
It’s humiliating. Emasculating to read a history book and see you got cucked it’s why BBCs cannot cope no matter how many cumskin foids we stay, no matter how many boots white men kiss we will never be able to get over slavery and colonialism

The same way Arabs can’t get over Islam having to serve Christian’s during that time period and even today still being beholden to the will of the kuffair. Muslims cannot cope
Fuck white women as vengeance :feelshah:

The same way Arabs can’t get over Islam having to serve Christian’s during that time period and even today still being beholden to the will of the kuffair. Muslims cannot cope
muslims cope with 'muh we conquered iberia and southern france and the balkans' like 1000 years ago lol

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Fuck white women as vengeance :feelshah:
A literal impossibility for me. They hate my personality/vibe. I can only slay ethnics and bbc foids.

My brothas slay pinkies in my stead

Also I personally don’t care for all that shit I’m simply saying I cannot pity a group that is hypocritical

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and murdah