Dominicans are sexy

muslims cope with 'muh we conquered iberia and southern france and the balkans' like 1000 years ago lol
Had one crying in the Cordoban Cathedral lol. Nigga was crying saying “ALLAHU ackbar it belonged to us look at what they have done to you”

When the cathedral was orginally a church that only became a mosque when Muslims took over and then the same Mohammedan would tell a Christian to stop crying over the Hagia Sophia

A literal impossibility for me. They hate my personality/vibe. I can only slay ethnics and bbc foids.

My brothas slay pinkies in my stead

Also I personally don’t care for all that shit I’m simply saying I cannot pity a group that is hypocritical
White users tell me this
Now black users say this

One of u is lying so many whitegirls jump at ethnics

White users tell me this
Now black users say this

One of u is lying so many whitegirls jump at ethnics
I said they DONT LIKE MEE I never said they don’t fuck ethnics or blacks they just DONT LIKE MEEE. Why can’t idiots realise when somebody’s speaking about themselves instead of groups

I said they DONT LIKE MEE I never said they don’t fuck ethnics or blacks they just DONT LIKE MEEE. Why can’t idiots realise when somebody’s speaking about themselves instead of groups
I thought its racially motivated

Brootal ur vibe puts off an entire race

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I thought its racially motivated

Brootal ur vibe puts off an entire race
I’m non NT and simpy or flirt like an Indian according to my friends and lookism BBC discord server. That kind of flirting only works on Arab black and curry foids apparently. I look good though so it’s not all bad as those races like me just a pain most of them are non believers

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
M
Next level cope

M

Next level cope
How is it cope that they don’t like me? This is opposite of cope this is the truth so I no longer try with them. If I go to a club and it’s full of Cumskins I LEAVE

How is it cope that they don’t like me? This is opposite of cope this is the truth so I no longer try with them. If I go to a club and it’s full of Cumskins I LEAVE
Cant handle the mog :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
thought bbc was law and youre afraid to enter the domain of inferior dicklets?
Cumskins aren’t a threat to me. I jsut don’t see the point in going tk a club full of white girls when we are incompatible. I’d rather go to an ethnic club as I won’t be incel there. This has nothing to do with whybois, but just ease of pulling, why am I going to put myself through stress to pull white women when I can easily pull a paki Arab or black foid in another club?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Tbh idgaf about colonialism because it ended decades before I was born and it never harmed me in any way so idc

Makes no sense to me why ethnics in this day and age cry about it
I wonder when will people realize that colonization would have happened no matter what, if any civilized people saw what's up with uncivilized "people", they would have colonized them.

Yeah KJ thiccer than a MF :p

Just a regular black

average Dominican male mogs the fuck out of the average Dominican female @TheDarkEnigma

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma