Don’t ask for ratings on here

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Most posters here are so desensitised to pictures of perfect men that their perception of reality has been totally skewed.

I’ve literally seen ratings of the same person range from chadlite to ugly.

If you take comments from strangers on the internet seriously it will mentally fuck you up.

Obsessing over chadhood, something that will never happen for you, even with surgeries, is keeping you depressed and not being able to live your life.

Solution: Looksmax to above average looking, that is enough to have a good life and have success with females if you have other stuff going for you:
- NT/confidence/assertiveness
- Money/career
- Family/friends/relationships
- Happiness/purpose

If you’re that mentally fucked up, seek help.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali, TheDragon, Danish_Retard and 39 others
Most posters here are so desensitised to pictures of perfect men that their perception of reality has been totally skewed.

If you take comments from strangers on the internet seriously it will mentally fuck you up.

Obsessing over chadhood, something that will never happen for you, even with surgeries, is keeping you depressed and not being able to live your life.

Solution: Looksmax to above average looking, that is enough to have a good life and have success with females if you have other stuff going for you. If you’re that mentally fucked up, seek help.
youre right like i said before i feel like the biggest narcys here bring the ratings down for eg if a guy is clear chadlite or chad it messes with their ego so they justify it by giving a way lower rating , mfs here have a high ego of themselves and also some are just jealous since they dont have those features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, A23ghskung, JackHanma and 10 others
youre right like i said before i feel like the biggest narcys here bring the ratings down for eg if a guy is clear chadlite or chad it messes with their ego so they justify it by giving a way lower rating , mfs here have a high ego of themselves and also some are just jealous since they dont have those features
Exactly, I see it all the time.

People who are above average and brag get low ratings. People who are below average and are humble/self-hate get higher ratings.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Edgar, oldcell and 6 others

Solution: Looksmax to above average looking, that is enough to have a good life and have success with females if you have other stuff going for you:
- Money/career
- Happiness/purpose

Cope get a good rater to rate you:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499

People who are above average and brag get low ratings. People who are below average and humble/self-hate get higher ratings.
word when i say a real rating for eg if a guy is a normie or actually a chadlite other narcy users think im trolling him

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Only real rating there is: Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RedRiser, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Only real rating there is: Tinder.
Online dating =/= IRL

The true real rating is approaching women IRL because at the end of the day you aren’t going to fuck them through a phone or computer.

• +1
Reactions: marek937, thereallegend, chasingaesthetics and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 17244, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Yeah but it is still light years better then relying on ratings of men on this forum full of schizos and narcys.
True but I edited my above comment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
this is good. this is exactly how women are. they are exactly what you described psl users are, in quote, "so desensitised to pictures of perfect men that their perception of reality has been totally skewed" so you only provided evidence as to why psl ratings are the most valuable

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Thadi, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person

People who are above average and brag get low ratings. People who are below average and are humble/self-hate get higher ratings
Imagine the irony. The most blackpilled place ever assigns peoples rate (aka local status) based on personality and not looks (bluepill mechanics in action)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, incel194012940 and JamesHowlett
this is good. this is exactly how women are. they are exactly what you described psl users are, in quote, "so desensitised to pictures of perfect men that their perception of reality has been totally skewed" so you only provided evidence as to why psl ratings are the most valuable
Women IRL have had their perceptions skewed but no way near as much as people here. Posters here are subjected to perfect men on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Imagine the irony. The most blackpilled place ever assigns peoples rate (aka local status) based on personality and not looks (bluepill mechanics in action)
People here hate on women for being hypergamous, emotional and toxic when they do the exact same thing. This is what happens when you get all of your life experience from the internet.

- Money/career
- Happiness/purpose

na most people rate around the same here. most different raters in PM rated me 6/10 but on reddit they rated me 3/10. weird shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Kingcel32
Or be so gl even haters cant rate you down:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 19499 and Chadethnic101
na most people rate around the same here. most different raters in PM rated me 6/10 but on reddit they rated me 3/10. weird shit
As a whole, I don’t think being rated by men on here provides any benefits whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and tyronelite
Online dating =/= IRL

The true real rating is approaching women IRL because at the end of the day you aren’t going to fuck them through a phone or computer.
Lol if you do good on tinder you're probably way better looking irl if anything unless you're massively recessed or sub 5'9.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 19499
As a whole, I don’t think being rated by men on here provides any benefits whatsoever.
they give good tips tho but in my situation there isn't much i can do

Or be so gl even haters cant rate you down:blackpill:
posters here call opry and chico as htn or even ugly sometimes. its literally impossible

- Money/career
- Happiness/purpose

What level are u now James? Shredded now?

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Women are not as bad. Here if you don't have Andreas Erikson eye area with a henry Cavill tier lower third you're capped a mtn

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 18244
People do rate their buddies higher here and I’m 99% sure if a poster posts an interesting fashion and gymmaxxed pic, that adds to his face rate. Shit. Are we bluepilled?

People here are obsessed with certain features even if they don’t harmonize with the rest of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Aetheling, thereallegend and 1 other person
There are some legit raters on here, but for the most part it's Chads/lites humble bragging as usual or badg96 asking the same retarded questions everyday. If you're at least HTN (6/10) and NT then you shouldn't struggle with women IRL. Online dating is Chad only nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Mewton, Racky and 3 others
@JamesHowlett @PCT01 rate this guy

People here say he's normie tier- HTN max yet every single girl I know is irl say he's so hot lol

Attachments

• https___netflixlife.com_wp-content_uploads_getty-images_2021_12_855203404.jpeg
    https___netflixlife.com_wp-content_uploads_getty-images_2021_12_855203404.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 0
People here are obsessed with certain features even if they don’t harmonize with the rest of the face.
Yep, like for example if your head/temples aren’t massive, there’s a limit to how wide your jaw should be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Kingcel32
Posters here are subjected to perfect men on a daily basis.
you described women again. keep coping tbh. lost cause

how are women not subjected to perfect men daily?

you probably think of "all the normies in relationships outside" as evidence to prove that the blackpill is exaggerated meanwhile most of them are in cucked relationships

People here say he's normie tier- HTN max yet every single girl I know is irl say he's so hot lol
HTN facially. Tbh Irl HTN with good frame are simped by women. Chadlites and Chads are more rare tbh (facially)

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

I dont do number ratings but I can instantly tell he’d have insane appeal among women.

• +1
  • +1
Nah, never asked on here
On lookism was rated an average of 6 PSL from like 50 users tho
What does your dating life tell you?

HTN facially. Tbh Irl HTN with good frame are simped by women. Chadlites and Chads are more rare tbh (facially)
I am the same frame wise
And at least HTN facially right now

What's the standard for chadlite some people it's low others have the standard very high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Nah, never asked on here
On lookism was rated an average of 6 PSL from like 50 users tho
Show us or pm I don't dox and am trusted member

you described women again. keep coping tbh. lost cause

how are women not subjected to perfect men daily?

you probably think of "all the normies in relationships outside" as evidence to prove that the blackpill is exaggerated meanwhile most of them are in cucked relationships
I don’t think you understand when I say perfect.

“Some” women are subjected to chadlites daily, not every women swipes on Tinder all day, but you’d think this was the case if you live on the internet within echo chambers like this.

Men on here are subjected to perfect gigachads constantly. Huge difference.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
What does your dating life tell you?
That I am indeed 6 PSL

Killed it on tinder, to the point I needed to add passport pic + ft for girls to realise I’m real before meeting me

Stopped slaying now tho, settled down with a HQNP who cooks and cleans for me

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadethnic101 and tyronelite
Show us or pm I don't dox and am trusted member
Not that I don’t trust u bro but won’t be posting my pics/vids on psl forums again without at least a scribble or something on them

Been doxxed before and I have too much to lose from it

• +1
What level are u now James? Shredded now?
11 pounds down and 4 inches off of my waist since March.

Fat loss still going well, face cheeks are starting to sink in and noticing a linear increase in attention from women so exciting times lol

• +1
Yeah, have almost 400 Tinder matches with gl girls, most people said I'm mtn, some said htn tbf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadethnic101 and JamesHowlett
I am the same frame wise
And at least HTN facially right now

What's the standard for chadlite some people it's low others have the standard very high
To me it’s like a Chad but less refined. I kinda see prettyboys as Chadlites. Then Chads are like massthetic

• +1
That I am indeed 6 PSL

Killed it on tinder, to the point I needed to add passport pic + ft for girls to realise I’m real before meeting me

Stopped slaying now tho, settled down with a HQNP who cooks and cleans for me
When you were single did you get approached a lot in bars / clubs ?

“Some” women are subjected to chadlites daily, not every women swipes on Tinder all day, but you’d think this was the case if you live on the internet within echo chambers like this.
But every single normal woman actively uses TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and watches movies/tv shows or at least one or more of what I listed

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
But every single normal woman actively uses TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and watches movies/tv shows or at least one or more of what I listed
Again generalising 50% of the population.

Still they are chadlites at most, what are you not understanding? The guys worshipped here are in another echelon to chadlites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Growth Plate
Wtf? How is this an overgeneralization lmfao???? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yeah bro, I'm sure most, if not all, normal women are not active on social media? Tf
Especially at least certainly 90% of 18-24 yo girls would be active on TikTok

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
People do rate their buddies higher here and I’m 99% sure if a poster posts an interesting fashion and gymmaxxed pic, that adds to his face rate. Shit. Are we bluepilled?
You can check my thread and discussion on this topic. But the side of blackpill I mention and criticize there is only about a popular idea here of “how looks is only what determines how people treat you and your success in life etc” not other ideas which people associate with blackpill
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-bl...s-filled-with-bluepill-content-inside.483106/

Still they are chadlites at most, what are you not understanding? The guys worshipped here are in another echelon to chadlites.
Exactly the gigachads here are barely exposed to the majority of women IRL

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and JamesHowlett
Exactly the gigachads here are barely exposed to the majority of women IRL
Most women don’t even know who Chico or O’Pry are.