Don’t ask for ratings on here

@JamesHowlett @PCT01 rate this guy

People here say he's normie tier- HTN max yet every single girl I know is irl say he's so hot lol
I'd rate him as somewhere between HTN and Tyrone-lite.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Wtf? How is this an overgeneralization lmfao???? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yeah bro, I'm sure most, if not all, normal women are not active on social media? Tf
Especially at least certainly 90% of 18-24 yo girls would be active on TikTok
Look, we can argue how many women use social media all day but the fact of the matter is that they aren’t overexposed to perfect gigachads all day, at most they’re chadlites.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Growth Plate
Who would you shout out as legit raters?
@Korea and @Blackgymmax are the ones I've seen that rate consistently well.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Still they are chadlites at most, what are you not understanding? The guys worshipped here are in another echelon to chadlites.
But obviously, social media algorithms, especially Instagram and TikTok in particular are programmed to recommend whatever you look at the most. Even if you don't press the like button, but especially if you were to press the like button

I watch a lot of hot girls on TikTok so I see a lot of hot girls on TikTok. I don't even press the like button. I just sometimes save the vids and probably watch their vids longer than most TikTok content because my hormones find the video interesting enough

Young women see hot guys on TikTok. They are obviously more likely to watch a hot guy's video for a longer period of time and like their content, so the algorithm notices that and their feed now consists of tons of videos that contain men that look like their ideal man. Same thing applies to Instagram. My feed is filled with guys that hit the gym and hot girls because I admire gym aesthetic and hot girls

In my TikTok feed, I see what my dick considers "gigastacy." Women see what their vagina considers "gigachad" in their TikTok feed

Every user has at least slightly different opinions regarding what is truly gigachad. Which is why there are constant debates like regarding male vs female gaze as users struggle to find a common consensus on what a real gigachad would look like. Women don't all have the same ideal man too, just like men, despite how bluepilled that may sound, they obviously still need to be handsome af though ofc

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Look, we can argue how many women use social media all day but the fact of the matter is that they aren’t overexposed to perfect gigachads all day, at most they’re chadlites.
They're exposed to what they personally would consider "gigachad" all day due to social media algorithms like I explained in my previous post

• +1
They're exposed to what they personally would consider "gigachad" all day due to social media algorithms like I explained in my previous post
Well there you go then, people here are going to compare you to a standard that IRL women don’t even know existed.

As shown above, there are men who women fall head over heels for that would only be rated HTN here. Yet people here will be comparing you to perfect gigachads.

I'd rate him as somewhere between HTN and Tyrone-lite.
A lot of guys here are around that level
The ones that looksmax aside from the guys savings for hardmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
women's standard are ridiculous in 2022 so a rating from an autistic forum is kinda accurate

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and MorningNorwood
Well there you go then, people here are going to compare you to a standard that IRL women don’t even know existed.
I guess you didn't read my post before that?

I said women are exposed to what they personally would consider "gigachad" all day due to social media algorithms showing them what they (the women) like. It doesn't matter if women know of some autistic system. It's subconscious attraction

• +1
Women are not as bad. Here if you don't have Andreas Erikson eye area with a henry Cavill tier lower third you're capped a mtn
along with minimizing the possibility of getting cucked if one decided to be in a relationship due to a woman discovering better options, those are the traits required to be a true slayer i.e. being able to get your dream girls DTF without any effort. every user wishes they were this

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you didn't read my post before that?

I said women are exposed to what they personally would consider "gigachad" all day due to social media algorithms showing them what they (the women) like. It doesn't matter if women know of some autistic system. It's subconscious attraction
- Women are over-exposed to men people here would consider HTN/chadlite.
- Men here are overexposed to what men here would consider a Gigachad.

How are these not different?

Men here are going to be comparing you to guys that IRL women don’t even know exist.

Simple question, If a subhuman asked a girl 6/10 to go on a date, is there a chance that she accept ?

Because I'm this dude, do this meens I can still be ugly or impossible ?

Simple question, If a subhuman asked a girl 6/10 to go on a date, is there a chance that she accept ?

Because I'm this dude
Are you autistic? Genuine question as normal people don’t view these scenarios as an equation you can just solve.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Growth Plate
Most posters here are so desensitised to pictures of perfect men that their perception of reality has been totally skewed.

I’ve literally seen ratings of the same person range from chadlite to ugly.

If you take comments from strangers on the internet seriously it will mentally fuck you up.

Obsessing over chadhood, something that will never happen for you, even with surgeries, is keeping you depressed and not being able to live your life.

Solution: Looksmax to above average looking, that is enough to have a good life and have success with females if you have other stuff going for you:
- NT/confidence/assertiveness
- Money/career
- Family/friends/relationships
- Happiness/purpose

If you’re that mentally fucked up, seek help.
omegle for prettyboys for accurate rate
tinder for masthetic/masc

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Facefidence
- Women are over-exposed to men people here would consider HTN/chadlite.
They're not. They're over-exposed to men people here would consider gigachads due to the social media algorithm showing them what they like the most
Men here are going to be comparing you to guys that IRL women don’t even know exist.
Yeah sure buddy, women, especially young women, absolutely don't even know the hottest actors and social media influencers! :lul:
Screenshot 2022 06 13 42406 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, MorningNorwood and Facefidence
I see new users post every day asking for PSL ratings as if it actually means anything

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
along with minimizing the possibility of getting cucked if one decided to be in a relationship due to a woman discovering better options, those are the traits required to be a true slayer i.e. being able to get your dream girls DTF without any effort. every user wishes they were this
Dude you can look like a giga chad and get cucked by a guy of lower psl for multiple reasons which can include personality and having a better dick (given they pass looks threshold) xD and if you don't have the pheno of those dirty blonde upper middle class white guys with blue eyes you'll never be ideal. That Niko guy isn't any of that and get our dream girls with 0 effort. Sure those features put you in a better position but you won't be able to control all women like that lol. There's just so much more than jaw is law and hunter eyes that I could write an essay on it. The real power from being very attractive comes from the amount of options you have and being able to walk away from her bullshit. If you think you can control her you're just trying to run the delusional mindset that dumpster divers go through.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
@JamesHowlett @PCT01 rate this guy

People here say he's normie tier- HTN max yet every single girl I know is irl say he's so hot lol
I get so sick of these morons. If anyone thinks he's htn they're an actual fucking idiot. You can look more plain looking with good ratios and pheno and be a chad. I keep saying this but these niggas with sub ideal everything think they need a jaw implant to be chad

HTN facially. Tbh Irl HTN with good frame are simped by women. Chadlites and Chads are more rare tbh (facially)
Lol you're an actual retard. He's not an htn. He's a chad. You call these guys htn when guys like this would blow out white Chad's with hunter eyes on tinder. Guys like him take one video for tiktok or Instagram and instantly get famous. There no "htn" on this site who can do that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
People have never really been able to rate properly

People bias ratings and rate lower OR higher (the need to ascend) when the person they're rating has the same failos as them

People bias ratings and rate higher OR lower when the person they're rating has similar features to them

People bias ratings and rate higher OR lower when the person they're rating has a similar pheno to them

People bias ratings and rate higher OR lower when the person they're rating has features that THEY WANT

People bias ratings and rate lower or higher if the person is normal height or tall due to the raters concept on height and how it interferes with the persons overall package and what their idea of height ranges are for modern Man

People bias ratings and rate lower or higher if the person has a small/normal/big frame due to the raters perception of what is "over tier" and what is "slayer" tier. Some people think overly big, disproportionate features are the best. I used to include this in my ratings as a bias, now a resolved issue.

People don't factor in the inevitable looks variance - pictures, videos and even real life aren't static realities in a vacuum, they're dynamic constantly changing environments that alters the appearance of everyone. The best looking people have the lowest looks variance. They're tanned, dense hair, golden ratio proportions and clean cut CHAD+ in all environments (lighting, angle, distance) and to add to this, the best, most universally appealing chads also AGE the best - this is time related looks variance.

Then there is the fact that women are slightly more nuanced than we give them credit for. They have phenotype preferences due to their own internal biases (upbringing, hormonal status, phenotype and several other factors)

My simple philosophy is that rating is a snap judgement, it takes 0.1seconds to rate someone. If you then need to break it down as to perhaps why that person is that rating you need to make sure you're factoring for all mentioned variables in your analysis. The closer you are to perfection the more godlike you look. Or rather, the more you look like a demi-god. Like Zeus and a 5'9 9.5/10Swedish Shield Maiden had a child

- Pinhead, top tier rater on planet Earth

edit:

and to add to this, people have a misconception of what "Harmony" is as well

Harmony is flow within ones body. How congruent are your features from feature to feature? is there any disruption to the flow of your face or body or overall appearance? not all features are the same failo on all faces. It depends on the harmony of the individual.

Not to mention what was mentioned above which is about being TRAINED what to be attracted to via social media algorithm programming. Then there's the extremely complex subject of Mineral balance, birth control, hormonal status, upbringing (deadbeat criminal dad). What kind of guy took their virginity? what do the guys in her dating history past look like?

So many factors.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: juan25 and sub5inchcel
guys like this would blow out white Chad's with hunter eyes on tinder
Caged
IPD, fucked
UEE, check
Prey eyes, textbook case
Nassolabial folds, check
Black ethnic tax, added to list
I can keep going btw…
He’s like a walmart drake
Not ugly, but jfl at “Chad” bro, and saying he would outperform white hunter eyed chads on tinder:lul:

it’s you who’s the retard clearly. But you’re black so I can see how you’re coping with fellow blackcel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
They're not. They're over-exposed to men people here would consider gigachads due to the social media algorithm showing them what they like the most

Yeah sure buddy, women, especially young women, absolutely don't even know the hottest actors and social media influencers! :lul:
View attachment 1731838View attachment 1731839View attachment 1731840View attachment 1731842
Hottest guy =/= hottest celebrity/social media guy.

People here are exposed to gigachads I.e. hottest men on the planet, perfection, etc whatever you want to call it.

Most men that women are exposed to on the daily are good looking but around chadlite in terms of looks.

Legit gigachads are a different echelon to chadlites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, thereallegend, Deleted member 20131 and 1 other person
Dude you can look like a giga chad and get cucked by a guy of lower psl for multiple reasons which can include personality and having a better dick (given they pass looks threshold) xD and if you don't have the pheno of those dirty blonde upper middle class white guys with blue eyes you'll never be ideal. That Niko guy isn't any of that and get our dream girls with 0 effort. Sure those features put you in a better position but you won't be able to control all women like that lol. There's just so much more than jaw is law and hunter eyes that I could write an essay on it. The real power from being very attractive comes from the amount of options you have and being able to walk away from her bullshit. If you think you can control her you're just trying to run the delusional mindset that dumpster divers go through.
I said *minimize* the chance. Not erase it. I already know everything you said

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Caged
IPD, fucked
UEE, check
Prey eyes, textbook case
Nassolabial folds, check
Black ethnic tax, added to list
I can keep going btw…
He’s like a walmart drake
Not ugly, but jfl at “Chad” bro, and saying he would outperform white hunter eyed chads on tinder:lul:

it’s you who’s the retard clearly. But you’re black so I can see how you’re coping with fellow blackcel
Cagefuel ngl. Mulattos don't experience ethnic tax in the west and there's experiments where lower tier mulattos beat full blown white Chads. You're delusional

Cagefuel ngl. Mulattos don't experience ethnic tax in the west and there's experiments where lower tier mulattos beat full blown white Chads. You're delusional
By you’re responses I can tell you’re low PSL and low SMV mullatto. 0 eye for aesthetic or knowledge of appeal

A MTN white guy with blue eyes would steal a girl over guy u posted, which is HTN black

& he probs mogs u since u suck his dick, so I put u at black MTN. Invisible in the west tbh. Try black girls tho

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
By you’re responses I can tell you’re low PSL and low SMV mullatto. 0 eye for aesthetic or knowledge of appeal

A MTN white guy with blue eyes would steal a girl over guy u posted, which is HTN black

& he probs mogs u since u suck his dick, so I put u at black MTN. Invisible in the west tbh. Try black girls tho
No I suck his dick because I've literally seen tinder experiments with guys like this and they absolutely clean house lol. If you think a mtn white guy could compete with this you're smoking some good shit ngl. Rome flynn has higher smv than white Chads in the west lol. Keep living in lala retard. What do you know about appeal when I've seen what these guys do irl and online my entire life lol

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
@AscendingHero it's over for mulattos

Rome flynn has higher smv than white Chads in the west
This is where I stopped reading. Can’t tell if trolling or serious fam. This guy mogs white clear cut Chad init:ogre:
CC5D5274 A9EE 44A1 A4D6 9A60A8033746

This is where I stopped reading. Can’t tell if trolling or serious fam. This guy mogs white clear cut Chad init:ogre:
View attachment 1732127
There was a tinder experiment of him beating white chad on here you retard. Don't blame me, blame women. I didn't believe it either

There was a tinder experiment of him beating white chad on here you retard. Don't blame me, blame women. I didn't believe it either
Personally dgaf, but guy’s nowhere near a tyrone jfl. In no universe

@Blackgymmax put this geezer on love island this season, he could only pull the black girls guarantee you

Personally dgaf, but guy’s nowhere near a tyrone jfl. In no universe
He is bro. I can't believe it either. He obliterated the full black guy.
Full blacks hit an actual ethnic tax but mulattos don't and in some areas beat white people even with less ideal features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
@Blackgymmax put this geezer on love island this season, he could only pull the black girls guarantee you
Acceptable phenotype is what makes the real difference. Niko69 isn't some gigachad however he outmatched even gigachads.

Hottest guy =/= hottest celebrity/social media guy.

People here are exposed to gigachads I.e. hottest men on the planet, perfection, etc whatever you want to call it.

Most men that women are exposed to on the daily are good looking but around chadlite in terms of looks.

Legit gigachads are a different echelon to chadlites.
I was about to say: Brad Pitt, Ian Somerhalder and Johnny Depp in their prime are constantly idolized and referred to as gigachads on this forum just as much as Chico, O'Pry, Barret, Gandy and Eriksen. Every single person I listed in that sentence is not your average Chad, let alone simply a Chadlite

But tbh you got me. All those supermodels objectively PSL mog the actors I mentioned to death. While the actors are incredibly good looking overall, the supermodels possess significantly less PSL failos

All of the actors I mentioned, though, are certainly not merely chadlites and arguably not even just chads SMV-wise because of how unique their faces are

There can be an argument regarding whether the actors I cataloged or the supermodels I cataloged have more appeal, in reality, to women

@Korea and @Blackgymmax are the ones I've seen that rate consistently well.
I wouldn't set him as tyronelite. His pheno would probably send him in the Tyrone territory. Even ugly lightskins have good smv in the west, don't underestimate that shit. In Europe or like some Asian country idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I disagree with the first part.
Most of the ratings here are good, although there are differences (which is expected), most are able to identify the flaws well and ways to correct them.

The second part is legitimate,Chads are rare irl, you don't need more than you will be above average
Mental health is something underestimated on this forum, having friends and a purpose in life helps a lot

Where's the proof
I gotto find it but there's an experiment on here with Rome flynn mogging white Chad's, and some mulatto Chads cleaning house. Mulattos don't suffer any ethnic tax in the west. You just have to be really subhuman

I disagree with the first part.
Most of the ratings here are good, although there are differences (which is expected), most are able to identify the flaws well and ways to correct them.

The second part is legitimate,Chads are rare irl, you don't need more than you will be above average
Mental health is something underestimated on this forum, having friends and a purpose in life helps a lot
The thing about the first part, is that good raters will give you every single flaw, including ones you can’t change.

If you have any sort of mental barrier or shortcoming (if you’re here you do), this will mentally damage you. This mental damage doesn’t help you in any way as like I said, being above average looking is enough. You could be all self conscious and aspie about a minor flaw while girls think you’re gl; enough for you to have a chance, not enough for them to approach you. So you’ve basically lost a chance there because you’re too self conscious to speak to them properly or even at all.

Do you see where I’m going with this?

Fr ive gotten ratings that go from 7 to 2.5