[Don't be a pussy] Stop being scared to talk to girls

Toad

Toad

Agent of Entropy
Modern woke society has taught men that pursuing women is wrong. Fuck all that, I finally started approaching girls and talking to them and I've already gotten multiple numbers and had lunch with some. Men have to stop being pussies, the white knight simps that shame you out of talking to women are bitches, tell them to fuck right off to the next dimension. It's time to become a man. If a girl acts like a victim because you tried to rizz her up then she's a little bitch that needs to eat dirt.

I'm not saying to be rude. I'm super friendly with everyone but every once in a while there's a little bratty whore that wants to play the victim because a guy talked to her. I don't give a fuck because the people that fuck with me know who I am and they know I'm straight and true. Don't let these whores scare you, they're weak. 9 times out of 10 most whores act polite when you approach them because they are scared, that's all. Nothing wrong with that but that's why as a man you don't need to act like you can't go up to a girl and talk to her. If she acts retarded then say ok and go talk to the next whore. There's plenty, trust me.

Any bitch that acts scared because you talked to them is going nowhere in life, guaranteed and you don't want to fuck with a girl like that because she's a fucking annoying Karen. How can you survive in this savage dimension if you get spooked because an average guy approached you?? JFL PATHETIC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roxycodone, Jova, lemonnz and 12 others
If you have to talk to girls its finished for you... girls are dying to talk to good looking males, males that they WANT. If no girl is talking to you then ur deformed and subhuman. doing this will just confirm what you already know.

never approach women, never talk to women without a sign unless you want extreme abuse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fetterarschtritt, BoredPrince, Suns9999 and 9 others
Yeah, why would physically weaker foids be scared of men, doesn't make sense

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Bug and Priapus
If you have to talk to girls its finished for you... girls are dying to talk to good looking males, males that they WANT. If no girl is talking to you then ur deformed and subhuman. doing this will just confirm what you already know.

never approach women, never talk to women without a sign unless you want extreme abuse
That's the most bitch nigga shit I ever heard

Bro I have had girls approach me and crush on me but the majority of women reject me. That's just the way it is. You have psychotic depression JFL. Start looksmaxxing and start by losing weight, then go talk to these bitches.

My sex drive is too strong to do nothing, I'm not like you niggas I'm sorry

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Jova, lemonnz and 3 others

not even joking i was thinking about tagging you in this when i read the title

• +1
Reactions: watah, Jova, Zenis and 3 others
That's the most bitch nigga shit I ever heard
stop with the masculinity and bitch nigga cope. its just life and facts. masculinity is clouding ur judgement bro. you have to accept this

• +1
Reactions: Priapus
Cold approaching is just another form of jestering, I just put myself in the proximity of beckies and take what comes to me :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, watah, Whatever and 5 others
not even joking i was thinking about tagging you in this when i read the title
i am sick of people telling guys to just approach or put yourself out there. they dont understand the reason u have to do it in the first place unless you are a total basement dweller is because no girls want you in the first place jfl. 4 BILLION OF THEM DO NOT WANT U.... if they did JUST ONE would have approached or shown interest.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Ascending2Tyrone, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I can approach but what the fuck do I say and why

• +1
Reactions: Bug
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Ascending2Tyrone, Bug and 1 other person
i am sick of people telling guys to just approach or put yourself out there. they dont understand the reason u have to do it in the first place unless you are a total basement dweller is because no girls want you in the first place jfl. 4 BILLION OF THEM DO NOT WANT U.... if they did JUST ONE would have approached or shown interest.
Why do you think that no girl wants you? Is that you in your pfp?

Cold approaching is just another form of jestering, I just put myself in the proximity of beckies and take what comes to me :feelshmm:
extremely feminine frame of mind to wait for girls to come to you jfl. bitch nigga, its on my terms. and always will be. i talk to bitches. i scare the hoes. its me that did it. I AM THE ONE

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Toad, Suns9999 and 1 other person
right and the guys who claim cold approach works for them usually are already aware of their smv and that they’re sexually desirable. i mean just take a look at shawarmafilths thread on cold approaching as a mtn

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Bug
extremely feminine frame of mind to wait for girls to come to you jfl. bitch nigga, its on my terms. and always will be. i talk to bitches. i scare the hoes. its me that did it. I AM THE ONE
bluepilled lifestyle bro. you have to be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
Jestermaxxing in the current year, jfl. If I'm at a social event I will approach but that's considered a warm approach anyways.

Cold approaching is cope.

• +1
right and the guys who claim cold approach works for them usually are already aware of their smv and that they’re sexually desirable. i mean just take a look at shawarmafilths thread on cold approaching as a mtn
i read that thread yesterday. you can only have confidence in approaching girls if it has been given to you. to be given to you women would have to find you attractive in first place and shown you this

You were describing cold approaching, don't move the goalposts now
Ok well I didn't clarify. I'm in college and I've seen a girl smile at me and in the cafe line, I went and sat down next to her and asked her if the food was good, she said yeah, I asked her major. Next thing I know she's texting me saying that she's bored and then we end up getting lunch together a few days later. It's not that hard bro. You have to be strategic, don't just go up to random girls. Find a space or community that you can frequent, i.e. college, a book club, or whatever. The problem is that a lot of you niggas are isolated bums that don't have anywhere to go. Trust me I see ugly ass mf with hot girls in college all the time

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: watah
IMG 1152

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, NoLongerHuman, jattlife and 2 others
Trust me I see ugly ass mf with hot girls in college all the time
she smiled AT YOU. if you are ugly no women not even ONE will ever smile at you. they wont even LOOK at you

and you never saw this... be honest. you dont have to lie

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Exactly, be a fucking man. Men were designed to hunt and fight, if the hoes get scared then so be it. There will be one that is not scared. Not all women victimize themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and jattlife
Inb4: sub5 approaching - creepy, annoying, not respecting boundaries, chad approaching - confident, proudly making the first step.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Ascending2Tyrone
she smiled AT YOU. if you are ugly no women not even ONE will ever smile at you. they wont even LOOK at you

and you never saw this... be honest. you dont have to lie
You and I are not the same. I never lie little bro; I've had my ex gf suck my dick while her best friend licked my balls and sniffed my ass. However, I have gone through many years of dry spells and more so recently due to social anxiety but I've finally made the choice to stop being a bitch

• JFL
Don't you little niggas understand that the current societal paradigm has injected a mind virus into your brain? It's convinced you that you are powerless but it's a lie

You and I are not the same. I never lie little bro; I've had my ex gf suck my dick while her best friend licked my balls and sniffed my ass. However, I have gone through many years of dry spells and more so recently due to social anxiety but I've finally made the choice to stop being a bitch
verified stats show that 66% of men ADMITTED to not being in a relationship and not sexually active in the past years. u NEVER saw an ugly man with a girl that is "hot". the average guy cant even get a BELOW average girl. all u did was confirm u were chad like i said. we know u are

• +1
Modern woke society has taught men that pursuing women is wrong. Fuck all that, I finally started approaching girls and talking to them and I've already gotten multiple numbers and had lunch with some. Men have to stop being pussies, the white knight simps that shame you out of talking to women are bitches, tell them to fuck right off to the next dimension. It's time to become a man. If a girl acts like a victim because you tried to rizz her up then she's a little bitch that needs to eat dirt.

I'm not saying to be rude. I'm super friendly with everyone but every once in a while there's a little bratty whore that wants to play the victim because a guy talked to her. I don't give a fuck because the people that fuck with me know who I am and they know I'm straight and true. Don't let these whores scare you, they're weak. 9 times out of 10 most whores act polite when you approach them because they are scared, that's all. Nothing wrong with that but that's why as a man you don't need to act like you can't go up to a girl and talk to her. If she acts retarded then say ok and go talk to the next whore. There's plenty, trust me.

Any bitch that acts scared because you talked to them is going nowhere in life, guaranteed and you don't want to fuck with a girl like that because she's a fucking annoying Karen. How can you survive in this savage dimension if you get spooked because an average guy approached you?? JFL PATHETIC
Minimum requirements: htn.

verified stats show that 66% of men ADMITTED to not being in a relationship and not sexually active in the past years. u NEVER saw an ugly man with a girl that is "hot". the average guy cant even get a BELOW average girl. all u did was confirm u were chad like i said. we know u are
you may aswell lick his balls too

• JFL
Reactions: Toad
Nerd shit, get your head right bro. How ugly are you? I seen some ugly mf with some hot ass girls in college. If you are legit deformed I'll tell you it's over bro

Don't you little niggas understand that the current societal paradigm has injected a mind virus into your brain? It's convinced you that you are powerless but it's a lie
you may aswell lick his balls too
why.. let the girls do that for him and let him believe that his experience as Chad is somehow universal to every guy thats not top 10%

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
why.. let the girls do that for him and let him believe that his experience as Chad is somehow universal to every guy thats not top 10%
nigga do this one thing. grab ur balls. find them. once youve done that, ask yourself why youre telling another nigga that he mogs u so much that he cant relate to ur struggles jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toad, Bug and Suns9999
nigga do this one thing. grab ur balls. find them. once youve done that, ask yourself why youre telling another nigga that he mogs u so much that he cant relate to ur struggles jfl
i am just being truthful. girls only find guys above a certain threshold attractive, ur above it, so is the original poster thats why ur talking confident. for guys below we will never get girls all 4 billion will reject and ignore us. why would they go for us when guys above the threshold are available. thats what u have to understand.

I am not chad bro, by any stretch of the imagination; and I agree, 60% of men are struggling and I'm one of them. Yes I have seen many ugly, ethnic, black, fat, goofy ah niggas with hot girls. I'm a 5'9 latino male that looks like a twink, so much so that people think I'm in my early twenties even tho I'm in my mid thirties. Still, I generate a powerful aura and it attracts people. Get the fuck up and and start resonating

• JFL
That's what I'm saying, it's time to stop being pussies. You know how many times I looked in the mirror and told myself I was an ugly loser? Not anymore, I'm done with that shit

• +1
Reactions: jattlife
Nodding Yes GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Toad and rand anon
i am just being truthful. girls only find guys above a certain threshold attractive, ur above it, so is the original poster thats why ur talking confident. for guys below we will never get girls all 4 billion will reject and ignore us. why would they go for us when guys above the threshold are available. thats what u have to understand.
Bro, I sincerely give a fuck. I used to talk and think just like you. I promise you I relate one hundred percent, and if you want me to be one hundred percent honest with you since I started college I still haven't scored not once; but I just refuse to lay down and rot. I just can't, my desire for hot babes is too strong

You know that people that talk in the way that you do have psychotic depression. I used to say things like "Wouldn't it be better if nothing existed, then there would be no more suffering"; but that's bullshit, Focus man, we're in a fucked up dimension. The world is turned upside down, but we don't have to succumb to it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and jattlife
u can't change brain chemistry

Screenshot 20240902 140713 Google

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toad and Latinolooksmaxxer