Incel (me) approached 8 girls

Also switch jobs

If theres one thing i’ve learned from going from total inkwell pussy high inhib to outgoing nt chad low inhib monster is

First impression is everything

Like you can save it a couple times, but if you’ve been there for a bit its over ngl
True

I have to alter myself before college in January innit

How would you apply this to school, it totally goes against my nature to like try to socialize, I actually am at peace and truly don't care

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Yeah fix lips and low cl ranges

Whats ur bf%
Like 16-17% I don’t have any abs
I still got leaning to definitely do. Ik I have good facial fat distribution genetics but still

• +1
True

I have to alter myself before college in January innit

How would you apply this to school, it totally goes against my nature to like try to socialize, I actually am at peace and truly don't care
ngl it takes time, but i slowly broke out of my shell when i was recieving positive reinforcement from society regardless of my actions, seemingly from leaning down most likely

It took me around 3-4 months to completely change, might take you longer

If ur htn as you say then u should be good, but as for social hierarchy and acceptance height>face

Like 16-17% I don’t have any abs
I still got leaning to definitely do. Ik I have good facial fat distribution genetics but still
Yeah goodluck you have good genes dont waste em

How many times have u been approached

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Yeah goodluck you have good genes dont waste em

How many times have u been approached
Approached, like 4-5 times at the top of my head.
Women who wanted me and found me attractive but I didn’t really do anything/fumbled is around 11

• +1
Ink
Women who wanted me and found me attractive but I didn’t really do anything/fumbled is around 11
I Keep track of all the women btw like an autist so it’s accurate

• +1
Approached 2 times
Including the 5 that approached?

Yeah so woman who found me attractive is 3 cashiers at local market who asked my mom abt me, i came by and they did nothing

1 black girl who was friends with the fat ltb who cheated on me

Yeah so i’m prolly around high mtn if ur lite ranges

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Yes the HTN guy I remember you.

You probably got rejected because you are autistic like me
I’ve never been rejected cos I’ve never approached lol. Never.👎

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and CookieGuy
ngl it takes time, but i slowly broke out of my shell when i was recieving positive reinforcement from society regardless of my actions, seemingly from leaning down most likely

It took me around 3-4 months to completely change, might take you longer

If ur htn as you say then u should be good, but as for social hierarchy and acceptance height>face
Yeah I'm 5"6, held me back a lot. Self proclaimed chadlite face tho

Nofap is making me more aggresive though and faster to respond. And on test.

You know like minimizing that delayed stress response in public, I feel calmer and more confident

And get iois but I work at sonic lmao I feel too low class

• +1
only 3 people have ever found me attractive, the other ones don’t care abt me or they are repulsed by me

• +1
Those are rlly soft. But MTN gets normal rejection
Those were pretty rough rejections dude

The ones who rejected me softly thanked me, one was gay and she said muh ur so sweet but im gay sorry and one was married and she was calling the situation hilarious and laughing with me

Soft rejections like that make me more motivated

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
Yeah I'm 5"6, held me back a lot. Self proclaimed chadlite face tho
U might be over ratinf yourself ngl
Nofap is making me more aggresive though and faster to respond. And on test.

You know like minimizing that delayed stress response in public, I feel calmer and more confident

And get iois but I work at sonic lmao I feel too low class
Dont work fastfood, work at a very popular restaurant where you cant even have 30 seconda without talking to someone, thats probably what hammered nt ness to me

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
It’s better than none boss
You should approach with us ngl me and @nofap and you

I’m going to the mall soon

Ngl just pop some caffiene and go for it

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend, nofap and Gaygymmaxx
U might be over ratinf yourself ngl

Dont work fastfood, work at a very popular restaurant where you cant even have 30 seconda without talking to someone, thats probably what hammered nt ness to me
I'm usually rated htn/chadlite I can dm

I would say low chadlite is very accurate

• +1

I just drank 2 cups of coffee and am omw to the mall

• +1

I’m in the uk boss
But yeah, maybe one day when my confidence is high enough

• +1
@ShawarmaFilth how do u initate ur approaches ?

• +1
you are ugly
Not necessarily ugly just doesn't meet the unrealistic expectations most foids delusioanally have now due to scoail media/online dating. Most girls have fucked a very good looking guy and think that's their looks match etc. now so they form unrealistic expectations so if you're not top 10% attractiveness you get the hard shoulder. They usually all have tinder/instagram where they have above average men they are in situationships with etc. So if you're average or even above in some cases, why tf would she care?

It's not that OP is ugly it's more the case he falls (like 95% of men) into the normie bracket or 'average' and probably is non-nt and not good with social skills. Both are death sentences tbh and slaying as a normie only works (especially in clubs) if you have some stand out feature like ripped or giga tall, or dominate extroverted personality. Otherwise you are nothing to a woman. The average male is invisible to women (especially in clubs and especially ones with no social status or stand out feature) mainly due to the fact they can get better easily on insta/tinder. They are literally a swipe away from a very good looking guy if they are mtb+ to hook up with.

• +1
I’ll see them usually, then try to take a different route and walk infront of them, see them, pretend i’m thinking for like 1-2 secs, come up to them, ask them in a really NT way “hey, can i ask how old you are?” And i’m 17 but most i’ll go is 26 and usually i’ll just ask them for their number after that

I’m gonna try some corny shit today, just gonna walk up and say “i have a crush on you” and take it from there
^
@ShawarmaFilth how do u initate ur approaches ?

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
time to call dr eppley buddy boyo

• +1
Yeah I've been talking to alot of girls lately too but I don't just walk up and ask for a date. I build up to it by starting a conversation first. I had a strong fear of rejection before but now I don't even care because I decided to stop being a pussy. I'm not going to live my life scared of some little whores. If they don't like me then they can say it to my face.

• +1
Yeah I've been talking to alot of girls lately too but I don't just walk up and ask for a date. I build up to it by starting a conversation first. I had a strong fear of rejection before but now I don't even care because I decided to stop being a pussy. I'm not going to live my life scared of some little whores. If they don't like me then they can say it to my face.
Yeah who cares its a retarded whore

How do u start the convos

@Suns9999 what do you find so amusing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back