klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 64493
She’s just made for you know what

• +1
Reactions: klip11
She’s just made for you know what
People in the black pill community act like cold approach is beneath them when the reality of the situation is that they are terrified of approaching a girl and are jealous of guys who aren't afraid to do it.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, bloomercel, Ricochet and 2 others
@Trilogy what say you?

People in the black pill community act like cold approach is beneath them when the reality of the situation is that they are terrified of approaching a girl and are jealous of guys who aren't afraid to do it.
Only cold approach I ever tried I got the number but the God damn bitch won't reply worth a damn after inviting me out to dance

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Only cold approach I ever tried I got the number but the God damn bitch won't reply worth a damn after inviting me out to dance
Me and @Trilogy are cold approach kings

Me and @Trilogy are cold approach kings
Can you give me a sample convo to use? I want the number of some of the planet fitness employees

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 64493
didn't watch but cold approach requires a lot of balls man

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Ricochet and klip11
Based on her tone and body language this nigga 100% did not hit

Cold approaching is lowers inhibition (which is good for incels). Also just being seen talking to a hot girl is an optic win. But the odds of it every going anywhere is 1/100. Even HTN it's like 8/100

• +1
Cold approaching is lowers inhibition (which is good for incels). Also just being seen talking to a hot girl is an optic win. But the odds of it every going anywhere is 1/100. Even HTN it's like 8/100
Can lead to some slays

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricochet
There is a looks threshold, but it's lower than incels imagine

just lack a prefrontal cortex brooo , just be a deluded optimistic jungle niggers as you are moved through the threshes of the slaughterhouse that is life which will slowly kill every bit of hope you had brooo

Where's @Trilogy when you need him?

Can lead to some slays
Very unlikely. It's still a good thing to do, to grow balls in a world where most men don't have any but statistically cold approaching outside of bars/restaurants/clubs should just be considered practice

• +1
autisticretard

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and klip11