Dont count calories but insulin and glucagon.

fsimm

fsimm

Iron
The reason you can't lose weight is because you think calories are real. That's it You were conditioned by food companies into believing calories are real and because of this fact you can't lose weight. Because you think it's a calories in calories out game. Which is literally the dumbest thing you could be thinking when you actually stop and think about what a calorie is and how your body Fucking functions a calorie is a unit of measurement for boiling water

You're not a pot of water your body on the other hand measures shit and insulin and glucagon. Are you tracking your insulin and glucagon? Oh, you're not that's interesting that you're trying to lose weight But you're not tracking the two hormones that are responsible for fucking weight loss and weight gain. But instead you're tracking something that has no correlation to your size But it does have a correlation to food companies needing you to consistently eat food Even if you're trying to lose weight if you're trying to lose weight and you are just counting calories

you think it's a game Of thermodynamics you are literally someone who is in a car with a shitload of gasoline in the back of it and you're trying to run your car on empty but every time you're your gauge gets low you just pull over and refuel instead of using the gas in the back. That's what you're doing and you're taking advice from people who keep telling you to do this even though we know we know for a fact and we've known for over a hundred years. It doesn't work over a hundred years We've known this shit, but they're gonna keep preaching it to you because any system of weight los.

Which does not require you to buy meal plans meal kits all of this fucking extra food, so you're not just like They're always telling you guys you need to eat a gram of protein per pound of body weight You do understand protein is the most expensive thing you can buy, right? It's one gram per kilogram guys the the entire industry is a fucking scam It's literally a fucking scam and this is coming from the guy who sells a video for way too much money And then gets all of his clients great results, so who fucking gives a shit?

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dehydrated, klimo and Spergi
Have you ever watched the GOAT Sam Sulek? I just do whatever he says.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 51465
dnr,if you need x amount of calories a day and eat lower than that you lose weight,of you eat more than x amount you gain weight

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Have you ever watched the GOAT Sam Sulek? I just do whatever he says.
Real I just lowered my chocolate milk consumption by 50% and I'm so lean

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
this is a rabbit hole im too retarded to go down into, can you explain how can you measure levels of insulin and glucagon? and what are the levels needed for weight loss / gain ?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger