[DON'T ENTER IF LOW T] Soyboy blows his entire face off with a shotgun

Feel bad for his pet man...
NOOOOO NOT THE DOGGO NOT THE WHOOFER NOT THE BORKIN BOOFER!!! SAVE THE PUPPER DONT HURT THE GOOD BOI NOT THE FLUFFER PLEASE NO NOT THE HECKIN GUD PUPPERINO
FC4703D6 557B 4324 8451 105EBC3C35A3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, ManletBlackcel, chaddyboi66 and 18 others
Feel bad for his pet man...
Unironically this
It just stumbles in oblivious to what just happened, confused by the sudden bang. Rip. at least the police came afterwards and probably took care of it

holy shit.. hes already halfway done a lefort 3.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, TITUS, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: MogTheMogger, NormieKilla, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
Link to story or original vid? I want to see the full story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
If you are that far gone, you can at least try a 300O$ lefort3 in india before.
You can still.rope.if that doesnt work out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, TsarTsar444, Effortless and 4 others
Why is he dressed up like that tho?

• +1
damn imagine ur parents finding u like that. Keep roping boys dont get the eppley shotgun implant

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Lost his job and wife/girlfriend that he called
LOL, that's like a normal day for me as an incel, this guy couldn't last two days as an unwanted male, but I'm supposed to cope my whole damn life and not act angry or want revenge for how society treated me like shit? Fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
What's bizarre is he seemed really nonchalant about it tbh. Very strange.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 4991, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
bro link full vid

There was another one with a masked emo kid that set up paper all around his and blasted his brains out with a shotgun.
@aestheticallypleasin posted it a couple of times.

when the dog came in that hit me hard the most :feelsokman: 😭 😿 :cry:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, NothingCanStopMe and NormieKilla
Xool and badass xuicide. Better to rope than to live another shitty day that cannot be changed

• +1
It's not 'weird' to not fear death when you lost everything.

This is the shit @Ritalincel lives for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, RoundHouse, Hades and 3 others
It was a very enjoyable watch not gonna lie...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 1973 and Ritalincel
Jack Mehoff
6 hours ago • edited
What a whiny little bitch. Offed himself because he lost his job and bitch. Women are worth less than nothing, definitely not your life LMFAO coward

Attachments

• 1599122680069.png
    1599122680069.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, stuckneworleans, TITUS and 5 others
Jack Mehoff
6 hours ago • edited
What a whiny little bitch. Offed himself because he lost his job and bitch. Women are worth less than nothing, definitely not your life LMFAO coward

Jimmy Chews14 hours ago
THIS IS AN IRAQ WAR VETERAN, LETS GIVE HIM SOME RESPECT FOR HIS SERVICE... ITS BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE THE OBAMA ERA, THEYRE NO JOBS OUT THERE, BUT THEY SAY THAT THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS LOW, MEANWHILE YOU LOSE YOUR JOB, YOU FEEL LIKE YOU LOST HOPE BECAUSE YOU DEEP DOWN KNOW THERE ARE NO JOBS OUT THERE. I DONT BLAME RON, I BLAME SOCIETY. THE WAY LIFE IS SINCE 2009, WE'VE BEEN DISMISSING PEOPLE FOR BEING A VICTIM OF THIER OWN SITUATION. YOU LOSE A JOB, THEN YOUR SOCIAL LIFE TURNS AGAINST YOU. THIS NEW ECONOMY SINCE 2009 IS TURNING PEOPLE AGAINST ONE ANOTHER AND SOMETIMES THIS IS THE END RESULT. REST IN PEACE RONNIE, LORD SHIVA BLESS YOU AND LORD SHIVA FORGIVE THOSE WITH NO COMPASSION.

Some_Space_Marine Prof. Peabody.12 hours ago
    It takes major balls to commit suicide. The reason why we don't kill ourselves everyday is because of fear, however not only fear, but the fear of leaving our loved ones and friends behind. Plus nobody knows what happens after death, and this guy decided to face it early.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
jfl at this soycuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, PYT, RoundHouse and 9 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 5385 and Lev Peshkov
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Showed this to my new chad friends we all enjoyed it

10/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, RoundHouse, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
This is another reason I'm not a Christian anymore.

you cherry pick one soyboy who happen to be a gay christian, who happen to be the 0.01% of the real christians, christianism and god condemn faggots son.

Do you think you will think like that after getting cheated on or lose your woman, no. Your expectations are utterly decided by your past experience. You cant just brush it off like oh someone didnt even have it.. you just are wired to think about the loss because you would already be addicted and entitled
i dont really s
Do you think you will think like that after getting cheated on or lose your woman, no. Your expectations are utterly decided by your past experience. You cant just brush it off like oh someone didnt even have it.. you just are wired to think about the loss because you would already be addicted and entitled
nah bro if i lost my woman and my job i would definetly feel like my life is shit(in worst case scenario) but i would never rope i would look for another job maybe stay depressed because my woman left me(even if that already happened and i was ok after no more than 2 days lol) and thats it.this dude literally blasted his face off because of a woman and a job.or maybe we dont know the full story in that case if someone does he might explain to me why this dude roped

This is another reason I'm not a Christian anymore.
no way this faggot was christian... people who believe in god doesn't commit suicide, because they know that gonna suffer for eternity.

• +1
Mirin the cat in the back

• +1
tfw UKcel so cant do this

i dont really s

nah bro if i lost my woman and my job i would definetly feel like my life is shit(in worst case scenario) but i would never rope i would look for another job maybe stay depressed because my woman left me(even if that already happened and i was ok after no more than 2 days lol) and thats it.this dude literally blasted his face off because of a woman and a job.or maybe we dont know the full story in that case if someone does he might explain to me why this dude roped
Yeah he is weak, but i dont know what is weak. Feeling more tereified than other people or feeling terrified as much as others but cant hold it?

Yeah he is weak, but i dont know what is weak. Feeling more tereified than other people or feeling terrified as much as others but cant hold it?
thats the thing,he is weak but at the same time high T to blast his own ass with a shotgun.suicidemaxxers are a real mistery

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
roped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Ritalincel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Boldandbeautiful, toolateforme and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 4696 and 2 others
painless! i envy USAcels who have acess to these weapons of GOD

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 110
Eddie Low
September 3, 2020
He was always very....open minded hahaha

Attachments

• 1599180575755.png
    1599180575755.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 4
Shotgun implants DIY.

Lost his job and wife/girlfriend that he called
JFL. He probably thought he was exacting revenge against his gf by blowing up his head, now she can fuck chad without all the interrupting calls from her soyboy ex.

He took the soyboy path. The looksmaxers path is to ascend and live the life. Besides, if you already own a shotgun and want to end it, do it in style by shooting your federal synagogue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
I think the dude was trans obviously dealing with some sort of mental illness

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Ritalincel
His gf broke up with him so "he lost everything"?
OP:
With 3 young kids...

This all just happened over the last 2 months. bytch was a stay at home wife...had the house dude paid for and the kids.

Everyone involved fukked up. Don’t know why you’d leave your 3 kids to deal with the world alone if you couldn’t deal with it.

Not pro or anti GMB, whatever grown mfs want to do is their own decision but cats better vet hoes extra thoroughly before making any long term decisions and make sure you fukk with a broad with her own and something to lose with you.

Why do men always go out so weak in these situations??
:snoop:

Has there ever been a case where a woman catches her husband cheating and decides to end her life?? We always hear about men kill themselves over aint shyt bytches, I wonder if it ever occurs when the roles are reversed?
:jbhmm:

Men invest their whole being in building a life and a familly, not women. Women are just there.

If they take that shyt from you, you have nothing left.

The pain men feel when their woman cheat and the family they built is destroyed is WAY superior to what women feel. Don't ket these movies and songs lie to you.

Man you dudes never seen a man broken in real life when the courts take everything from him. The shyt I'm reading in this thread is absurd.

Pay attention youngins, if you get fukked over nobody is going to care about you. Not even other men.

Facts
I'm not for suicide but from a hyper rational perspective a man would go "she got my kids...she got my house...and I still gotta pay the bytch hella bands..cant even fukk...shyt, the other side looking nice right now
:ehh:
"

& if you already on the edge its just a push

Saw the link, but i cant understand the sentences in OP. Is that just too high level english for me?
Father of three killed himself after stay at home wife cheated.

One user asked:
Why do men go out so weak??

Has
there been a case where a woman catches her spouse cheating and end her life??
then another user replied: The pain men feel when their woman cheat and the family they built is destroyed is WAY worse to what women feel.

One user commented: "she got my kids...she got my house...and I still gotta pay child support. no sex, the other side looking nice right now "

if you get fucked over nobody is going to care about you. Not even other men.

Father of three killed himself after stay at home wife cheated.

One user asked:
Why do men go out so weak??

Has
there been a case where a woman catches her spouse cheating and end her life??
then another user replied: The pain men feel when their woman cheat and the family they built is destroyed is WAY worse to what women feel.

One user commented: "she got my kids...she got my house...and I still gotta pay child support. no sex, the other side looking nice right now "
Fuck. Shits too brutal.

• +1