[DON'T ENTER IF LOW T] Soyboy blows his entire face off with a shotgun

Killing yourself is some weak bytch shyt. Cut yo losses and move on

Losing your life because you lost the house isn't worth it.

That house was to be his freedom. The problem is a lot of guys in here aren’t bright. I don’t condone dude killing himself. But dude probably worked years to get to the point where he’s at. Now, because of the actions of one unscrupulous woman, everything he worked for went down the drain. Now he has to start from the very bottom. How’s he gonna get another house? Work another several years just to have a down payment?

He shoulda offed that woman but I get why he didn’t. Because that would mean his kids would be without a parent.

each and every one of u guys without empathy in this thread are an embarrassment. Fuccking clowns

I hope that the dog gets adopted into a good home, idk how dog psychology works but I hope this didn't affect it permanently.

Pretty cold to just blow your face off when the dog is present but I guess that's how normies resonate.

Pretty cold to just blow your face off when the dog is present but I guess that's how normies resonate.

Men and women live different lives. I'm not trying to imply men in aggregate have it together than women, but the truth is... is that men's value in life is based solely on success and utility.

It's based on biology. Men can't give birth. We're expendable by nature. That's why divorce, cheating, paternity fraud, etc. kills us. Because it lets us know we failed in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I hope that the dog gets adopted into a good home, idk how dog psychology works but I hope this didn't affect it permanently.

Nigga, dog doesnt get traumatised by random face becoming ketchup

Literally disgusting
How selfish motherfucker he is
Nobody knows but he is probably in hell now

Literally disgusting
How selfish motherfucker he is
Nobody knows but he is probably in hell now
tbh his life was already hell as a sub5 man

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
"random face"?

Dogs get very attached to their owners
Tbh you're right but he probably doesnt even awknowledge what happened to his owner. What just hit his owner, he will totally be unaware

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Why do these retards shoot from under the chin. Pretty risky to do that tbh. You risk blowing your face off but not your brain. Better to just shoot from the mouth directly aimed at the brain

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Vitruvian
Guy in my city took his 2 daughters, mudered them and killed himself during divorce. Last month

Low iq tbh, but ex found chad probably. And shes prob grateful for not raising 2 bastards.

should have genocided her leg or something more life changing

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT
Guy in my city took his 2 daughters, mudered them and killed himself during divorce. Last month

Low iq tbh, but ex found chad probably. And shes prob grateful for not raising 2 bastards.

should have genocided her leg or something more life changing
posted under his latest picture by this bitch tranny

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/2/2637.jpg?1589169884
Robtical
Incel but not cuck
★★★★★

JoinedJan 6, 2018Posts25,134Online181d 23h 41m
26 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
I bet her and the chad she's with watched the video together and laughed, then she sucked his dick. This guy will be forgotten the next day and the only thing he proved is he's a bluepilled cuck.

based ksgcel

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Pitt mogs
Even after he increased his fhwr

Shotguns are the most brutal weapon.

NGL I mog him pretty hard in his splattered brains state

• +1
I told my nt roommate about this video a little too enthusiastically first thing in the morning and he kinda played along for a bit then goes “so yeah anyways...”

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Abominari
reviving this god thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: UglyGod360
Ancient news from babylonian antiquity.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Subhuman skull bursts open like a ripe watermelon whereas Chad would've tanked point-blank shotgun blast w his skull