Don’t fall for it fellas. Keep grinding for the surgery.

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
IMG 3358

JFL at this extreme cope. Gratitude meditations? Are you fucking kidding me? I’ll be grateful that I did my bimax and eliminated my fucked up jaw structure, that’s for sure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Foreverbrad, Kaz and 11 others
Learning how to cope cuz you can't complete a task is pathetic, but I lowkey think surgeries mostly come out botched + you gonna cuck yourself by getting a girl attracted to fucking silicone inserts around your jaw placed by another man while you were knocked out under anesthesia + it won't even look that good most likely

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and datboijj
Learning how to cope cuz you can't complete a task is pathetic, but I lowkey think surgeries mostly come out botched + you gonna cuck yourself by getting a girl attracted to fucking silicone inserts around your jaw placed by another man while you were knocked out under anesthesia + it won't even look that good most likely
That's my issue with surgeries too. I saw a study that showed that plastic surgery doesn't make you more attractive, it just makes you look younger. Not to mention if you get a bluepill surgeon who's LARPing as a blackpill surgeon, you're also fucked.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
People actually believe this shit. Let me tell you, of the slayers I know, their mental health status was not consistent AT ALL. What was consistent? Their height and facial attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
People actually believe this shit. Let me tell you, of the slayers I know, their mental health status was not consistent AT ALL. What was consistent? Their height and facial attractiveness.
i need a cantho and rhino badddd. I also need me some more inches to my height and i can say i ascended

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
"i am grateful for being a bottom of the barrel subhuman, i am grateful for being unlovable and unfuckable, i am grateful for everyone treating me like shit :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Danish_Retard, Kaz and 4 others
the username really just doesn't match here, if you get treated better then who really gives a fuck how its done lol. I low-key think getting surgeries are fine if done correctly and by an NT surgeon who doesnt spaz out during the operation.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Unless it's you mom or dad, these people aren't really concerned for you. They just want to keep you in line and control what you do.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and chadintraining
How does that "cuck" yourself?

Why not do both 😉

View attachment 2913532
JFL at this extreme cope. Gratitude meditations? Are you fucking kidding me? I’ll be grateful that I did my bimax and eliminated my fucked up jaw structure, that’s for sure.
im so thankful my coworker at my new wagie job is a blackpilled 4chan autist as well, it's gonna make grinding for SARPE and septorhino wayyyyy more bearable, let's just hope those 2 are truly enough to become htn like @otal_duu said.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, mirrormogger and otal_duu
im so thankful my coworker at my new wagie job is a blackpilled 4chan autist as well, it's gonna make grinding for SARPE and septorhino wayyyyy more bearable, let's just hope those 2 are truly enough to become htn like @otal_duu said.
Yes they will, I believe in you bro. Gratitude meditations are the same level of HTN +person invented bs as inner light and aura

"i am grateful for being a bottom of the barrel subhuman, i am grateful for being unlovable and unfuckable, i am grateful for everyone treating me like shit :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
I am grateful for being 5'2
I am grateful for being abo
I am grateful for being low iq
I am grateful for being deformed
I am grateful for having a 4 inch dick
I am grateful for having a 15 inch frame

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, datboijj, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
I am grateful for being 5'2
I am grateful for being abo
I am grateful for being low iq
I am grateful for being deformed
I am grateful for having a 4 inch dick
I am grateful for having a 15 inch frame
I genuinely did this before because I listened to hamza jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkoDon, fuse, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Unless it's you mom or dad, these people aren't really concerned for you. They just want to keep you in line and control what you do.
I have talked to my parents abt surgeries before

My dad is fine with them in some cases (not necessarily even only deformities, but in cases with large failos like huge hooked nose or recession) and is actually quite blackpilled I would say, however he says they aren’t that good because of them getting botched (he isn’t that knowledgeable on surgery, and they get such a bad rep, so I don’t blame him for thinking this)

My mom is def against it in some cases if it larger, but she has had some work done (mole removal) so ig she is fine with smaller stuff

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Most of the time this is caused by a bad surgeon and/or bad surgery design
And our asses won't know the difference. JFL at thinking internet surfing can replace years of medical training.

• JFL
If you are high IQ enough (i.e. you know phrenology well), you'll know exactly what surgeries to get and to what extent you need to contort your facial features without ruining your harmony. Most people who get botched are working with surgeons with shit or low IQ clientele like Justin Jedlica (I'm looking at you Eppley) and don't understand the importance of pre-procedure planning. Another thing to note is that you shouldn't be getting surgery to look like someone else, you should be getting a surgery to enhance your own facial features (and most importantly fix your failos first instead of reaching for halos). Trying to look like someone else with a completely different cranio-facial orientation than yourself is a surefire way of getting botched. You can use models that resemble you the most as reference but even then, you shouldn't try to clone yourself in their image. Now that's not to say that doing all of the aforementioned things will guarantee that you won't get botched (because there is always a chance of getting botched) but rather your chances of getting botched will be reduced dramatically.

• +1
No, i'm mewing, bonesmashing and chewing. Soon i'm gonna ascend like Salludon and AstroSky, and my ascension will look natural unlike your uncanny surgeries
Full 4

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
If you are high IQ enough (i.e. you know phrenology well), you'll know exactly what surgeries to get and to what extent you need to contort your facial features without ruining your harmony. Most people who get botched are working with surgeons with shit or low IQ clientele like Justin Jedlica (I'm looking at you Eppley) and don't understand the importance of pre-procedure planning. Another thing to note is that you shouldn't be getting surgery to look like someone else, you should be getting a surgery to enhance your own facial features (and most importantly fix your failos first instead of reaching for halos). Trying to look like someone else with a completely different cranio-facial orientation than yourself is a surefire way of getting botched. You can use models that resemble you the most as reference but even then, you shouldn't try to clone yourself in their image. Now that's not to say that doing all of the aforementioned things will guarantee that you won't get botched (because there is always a chance of getting botched) but rather your chances of getting botched will be reduced dramatically.
What is your opinion on jaw angle implants , I have thinking abt getting them

My jaw has decent/good angularity, but could use more width, as I do have a narrowing lower third

I have morphed myself with more width and it is a looksmax

Last edited:
What is your opinion on jaw angle implants , I have thinking abt getting them

My jaw has decent/good angularity, but could use more width, as I do have a narrowing lower third

I have morphed myself with more width and it is a looksmax
Jaw angle/gonion implants are some of the very last surgeries you should get because they can actually end up disharmonizing your face given how many prerequisite halos they need to be a halo themselves. You priority should always be fixing your failos first instead of reaching for halos. You shouldn't get any gonion implants unless you have a decent IPD and midface length/width that complement your IPD (in other words you need a decent FWHR and ES ratio) because you'll just end up looking like a bloated version of Austin Butler otherwise. Also, make sure your that your masseters are not very big because the combined effect of your bloated masseters and gonion implants can give you a blocky lower third which can look quite unappealing if your face is narrow. Get a botox to debloat your masseters before you get any implants in your lower third.

If you have a narrow lower third or mandible, chances are that you have a narrow skull too and a narrow face usually goes hand in hand with a narrow or V-shaped dental arch. If you do have a narrow dental arch, put any and all thoughts of getting any type of lower third implant on the back burner for a while. You need to fix your upper and lower dental arches first. Look into palate widening procedures that widen your palate and maxilla through non-surgical distraction. EASE is the most aesthetically pleasing and safest option that I know of but it's too expensive. MSE is significantly cheaper and also much more accessible, but there's a chance that you will end up getting side effects from it so proceed with caution. I suggest you look up Ronald Ead's guides on how to prevent MSE asymmetry. His youtube channel goes by the name JawHacks.
Provided that your upper palate expansion goes well with minimal/unnoticeable asymmetry, you would then need to widen your lower dental arch. That can be accomplished with your run of the mill custom invisalign but if your chin is also narrow then you should probably get MSDO. The surgeons will surgically separate your chin cleft through a minor osteotomy and attach a palate expander to your lower dental arch in order to facilitate the expansion of both your mandible and the lower dental arch. It's basically distraction osteogenesis where you will turn the screw of your expander to separate your chin gap about a millimeter each day for a couple weeks as your bone fills in that gap.

Here is a case of MSE and MSDO,

Pre-treatment:

Post-treament:

You can tell that this patient visibly aged between these two pictures judging by the very noticeable cranio-facial maturation that occurred between the timespan in which these two pictures were taken. Most of the natural growth that this patient experienced is seemingly limited to his upper third and the changes to his lower third can be attributed mostly to the procedure he went through. This should be a non-factor for you if your upper third is already good enough to facilitate the expansion of your medial and lower thirds without disrupting your facial harmony.

If you satisfy all these prerequisites, only then I will recommend you to get a jaw angle or gonion implant. Also keep in mind that the projection of your gonion implant shouldn't be very exaggerated. Keep it subtle because there's a chance that you might end up looking like a chipmunk otherwise. And this thought should be at the forefront of your mind while getting any type of implant. The difference between a successful surgery and a botched one is your own restraint. Subtlety is the key.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, BeanletMogger and datboijj
I just wanna customize my character irl lol

Jaw angle/gonion implants are some of the very last surgeries you should get because they can actually end up disharmonizing your face given how many prerequisite halos they need to be a halo themselves. You priority should always be fixing your failos first instead of reaching for halos. You shouldn't get any gonion implants unless you have a decent IPD and midface length/width that complement your IPD (in other words you need a decent FWHR and ES ratio) because you'll just end up looking like a bloated version of Austin Butler otherwise. Also, make sure your that your masseters are not very big because the combined effect of your bloated masseters and gonion implants can give you a blocky lower third which can look quite unappealing if your face is narrow. Get a botox to debloat your masseters before you get any implants in your lower third.

If you have a narrow lower third or mandible, chances are that you have a narrow skull too and a narrow face usually goes hand in hand with a narrow or V-shaped dental arch. If you do have a narrow dental arch, put any and all thoughts of getting any type of lower third implant on the back burner for a while. You need to fix your upper and lower dental arches first. Look into palate widening procedures that widen your palate and maxilla through non-surgical distraction. EASE is the most aesthetically pleasing and safest option that I know of but it's too expensive. MSE is significantly cheaper and also much more accessible, but there's a chance that you will end up getting side effects from it so proceed with caution. I suggest you look up Ronald Ead's guides on how to prevent MSE asymmetry. His youtube channel goes by the name JawHacks.
Provided that your upper palate expansion goes well with minimal/unnoticeable asymmetry, you would then need to widen your lower dental arch. That can be accomplished with your run of the mill custom invisalign but if your chin is also narrow then you should probably get MSDO. The surgeons will surgically separate your chin cleft through a minor osteotomy and attach a palate expander to your lower dental arch in order to facilitate the expansion of both your mandible and the lower dental arch. It's basically distraction osteogenesis where you will turn the screw of your expander to separate your chin gap about a millimeter each day for a couple weeks as your bone fills in that gap.

Here is a case of MSE and MSDO,

Pre-treatment:

View attachment 2913899

Post-treament:

View attachment 2913903

You can tell that this patient visibly aged between these two pictures judging by the very noticeable cranio-facial maturation that occurred between the timespan in which these two pictures were taken. Most of the natural growth that this patient experienced is seemingly limited to his upper third and the changes to his lower third can be attributed mostly to the procedure he went through. This should be a non-factor for you if your upper third is already good enough to facilitate the expansion of your medial and lower thirds without disrupting your facial harmony.

If you satisfy all these prerequisites, only then I will recommend you to get a jaw angle or gonion implant. Also keep in mind that the projection of your gonion implant shouldn't be very exaggerated. Keep it subtle because there's a chance that you might end up looking like a chipmunk otherwise. And this thought should be at the forefront of your mind while getting any type of implant. The difference between a successful surgery and a botched one is your own restraint. Subtlety is the key.
Thank you for the high iq, high effort response

I meet all of these requirements to have an aesthetic jaw angle implant

I have also morphed myself with realistic looking jaw angle implants and it looks good

So I guess I will be going forward with my plans on jaw angle implants

I don’t even need a big implant design to have good width, just a very subtle one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk
JFL muh gratitude muh meditations holy cope

Thank you for the high iq, high effort response

I meet all of these requirements to have an aesthetic jaw angle implant

I have also morphed myself with realistic looking jaw angle implants and it looks good

So I guess I will be going forward with my plans on jaw angle implants

I don’t even need a big implant design to have good width, just a very subtle one
You're welcome. Good luck mate.

• +1
You're welcome. Good luck mate.
My jaw isn’t super narrow, it is fairly avg in width (but I have a wide face, so it isn’t ideal for my skull and is a bit of a failo), but the wider jaw does ascend me a lot (I have made morphs, and the changes are small and are very realistic), and only a small implant would likely be needed

You still think it is worth it?

Last edited:
My jaw isn’t super narrow, it is fairly avg in width (but I have a wide face, so it isn’t ideal for my skull and is a bit of a failo), but the wider jaw does ascend me a lot (I have made morphs, and the changes are small and are very realistic), and only a small implant would likely be needed

You still think it is worth it?
Gonion implants don't exactly make your face wider, they provide the illusion of width and contour by manipulating your gonion projection. If you think that this will deharmonize your face, you should probably address your qualms with your facial width first. The extra facial width could be hypertrophied masseters, masseters with bad insertions, water weight and probably even fat pads. I can't pinpoint the exact problem without seeing your face so you mighg have to figure this one out on your own. Try to trace the root cause of your facial width.

Gonion implants don't exactly make your face wider, they provide the illusion of width and contour by manipulating your gonion projection. If you think that this will deharmonize your face, you should probably address your qualms with your facial width first. The extra facial width could be hypertrophied masseters, masseters with bad insertions, water weight and probably even fat pads. I can't pinpoint the exact problem without seeing your face so you mighg have to figure this one out on your own. Try to trace the root cause of your facial width.
My facial width is good, I just don’t have enough gonion projection

activate your inner light retard

That's my issue with surgeries too. I saw a study that showed that plastic surgery doesn't make you more attractive, it just makes you look younger. Not to mention if you get a bluepill surgeon who's LARPing as a blackpill surgeon, you're also fucked.

My facial width is good, I just don’t have enough gonion projection
Yeah, it's worth it. Make several morphs with different gonion projections and compare them. Proceed with the one you (and others, if you're planning to show them to someone else) find the most aesthetically pleasing.

• +1