struggling with self acceptance and self esteem and confidence after HGH facial changes.

56and3psl

Silver
i’m 17 and i’m really mentally struggling with the changes from HGH. was just trying to get taller and “max” myself but ended up kinda ruining my face. i was “prettier” and never lookdmaxed before and was already high mtn. now i just look ogre and shit and idk what to do tbh. i’ll have to get surgery to be back to the level i was in the past. just don’t run that hgh shit. i don’t really recognize myself rn and i keep wishing i would go back to the way I looked. it’s like im ogre at 17 and i didn’t get any taller and its a big bit mentally when you are permanently less attractive and fucked yourself so badly at a prime age like 16, and now have self confidence issues. i’ll never look the way i did again and that fucks with me. I can’t ever be the best version of myself.. wanted to get taller ended up not getting any taller wasting a bunch of money just for a shittier face permanently at 16. fuck man. i miss the way i looked. i fucked myself so early to all to try and grow taller. my height was fine.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: john788 and klimo
i was probably hyper sensitive in all the wrong places since my baseline IGF1 was already so low i thought id be safe. maybe not using ai for my last cycle fucked me or something

dammm that crazy u took the ogre drug and turned into an ogre.

Natural Selection.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: E_Maxx and Zherko
I hoped on with the knowledge I’d get surgery regardless so I didn’t really care

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: john788, midlatinocel, Aero and 1 other person
I want to see

dammm that crazy u took the ogre drug and turned into an ogre.

Natural Selection.
to be fair people told me if my plates were open nothing would happen

to be fair people told me if my plates were open nothing would happen
and were those people doctors or random 14y/o's on a forum? be real lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: E_Maxx, john788, Allornothing and 1 other person
and were those people doctors or random 14y/o's on a forum? be real lol
people were taking way higher doses than me and had 0 facial changes i was the only one

Brutal. That's why people that are too young shouldn't be on this forum.

Brutal. That's why people that are too young shouldn't be on this forum.
yea i was 16 when i found abt heighrmaxxing and that guy @Freak4Life told everybody to just blast hgh and IGF1 to grow taller

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
are you the guy who was posting about this like 6 months ago w a big nose and curly hair

are you the guy who was posting about this like 6 months ago w a big nose and curly hair
Yeah and guess what, people told me to hop back on because it didn’t do shit and now it ACTUALLY fucked my face up a bit and i thought id get taller because my plates were still open. 😭 dm me g i got actual weird ass bone changes. was motivated to hop back on after UglyGod got 2.5cm increase with CLOSED PLATES! and didn’t get any facial changes and only improved looks wise on 20Iu a day and IGF1 for 2 years… no facial changes at all on him. yet i was super sensitive in all the wrong places . My baseline igf1 was defficent at 53. .. thought i’d be fine. nope November-Jan my face changed hella. i hopped back on mid Oct.

should of honestly listened to Zv1212/gaygymmax and barnmatrix and Osie when they told me my genes weren’t meant for it and to stop fucking with the shit. people told me not to continue and i still did because my plates were still open and i wanted to grow taller…

This guy clearly has an IQ below 95. No point speaking with him tbh.

Yeah and guess what, people told me to hop back on because it didn’t do shit and now it ACTUALLY fucked my face up a bit and i thought id get taller because my plates were still open. 😭 dm me g i got actual weird ass bone changes. was motivated to hop back on after UglyGod got 2.5cm increase with CLOSED PLATES! and didn’t get any facial changes and only improved looks wise on 20Iu a day and IGF1 for 2 years… no facial changes at all on him. yet i was super sensitive in all the wrong places . My baseline igf1 was defficent at 53. .. thought i’d be fine. nope November-Jan my face changed hella. i hopped back on mid Oct.
So let’s get the this straight:
You took HGH AGAIN after it fucked your face up ? 20IUs per day? He’s probably lying mate.

And for what a few cms which would have no impact on your life ? It’s very clear in the research, that if your genetic blueprint is to be short, you’ll be short irrespective of how much GH you take.

You took HGH AGAIN after it fucked your face up ? 20IUs per day? He’s probably lying mate.

And for what a few cms which would have no impact on your life ? It’s very clear in the research, that if your genetic blueprint is to be short, you’ll be short irrespective of how much GH you take.
u can talk to him. But nah my plates were still open and some people convinced me to hop back on it. And why did u get your acc back?

u can talk to him. But nah my plates were still open and some people convinced me to hop back on it. And why did u get your acc back?
I never lost it ? Just had a requested ban ?

no it only grew my nose the first time and i still wanted to get taller but people convinced me the nose growth wasn’t bad.. so I ended up getting back on it and idk if im hyper sensitive in the wrong areas, but my baseline IGF1 was 53, so baseline was in 53-100 range so i thought id be fine, if i did some hgh and peptides for 3 more months stopped in january, now ive got actual perm bone changes in my face i thought was bloat before shit look weird ash to me.. fucked up my harmony and my face g rip. looking back at pics i don’t know how i thought it was bloat because throughout november and december my zygos were getting wider and my midface was getting longer. i honestly should have stopped in november shit was prime because it fixed all my ratios and my zygos looked so harmonious but i overdid it because i wasn’t growing and now i have a fucked up face and no height gains rip. fuck.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
go back to being banned g
Why? It’s not my fault that you’re a dumbass injecting random rat piss for a few cms. Because of your stupidity you have to live with the consequences.

I never lost it ? Just had a requested ban ?
and my doses weren’t even that high no one could have predicted this shit, my igf1 couldn’t have been more then like 500 because max hgh i did was 5IUS and i was only doing peptides moderate doses before that. maybe i did some alpha gpc and some ghrp6+ hgh but that was it. seriously didn’t expect it to do this. now i’m short, but at least before i had a harmonious pretty boy face with good ratios, now im short and uglier. shit hurts g. mental fuck up. was tryna become a better version of myself because my plates were still slightly open and ended up becoming the worst version of myself. rip. wish i could have kept my pretty boy looks because it would have helped me a lot especially now at 17 i don’t even wan go outside

• Hmm...
Why? It’s not my fault that you’re a dumbass injecting random rat piss for a few cms. Because of your stupidity you have to live with the consequences.
because .org is weird and lame why would u want an acc on here g

• JFL
if i wouldn’t have found heightmaxxinf probably would have been okay tbh not sure why my mom let me do this shit like someone should have said anything tbh or put me ina mental hospital but literally nobody cared ahit was crazy

• +1
no it only grew my nose the first time and i still wanted to get taller but people convinced me the nose growth wasn’t bad.. so I ended up getting back on it and idk if im hyper sensitive in the wrong areas, but my baseline IGF1 was 53, so baseline was in 53-100 range so i thought id be fine, if i did some hgh and peptides for 3 more months stopped in january, now ive got actual perm bone changes in my face i thought was bloat before shit look weird ash to me.. fucked up my harmony and my face g rip. looking back at pics i don’t know how i thought it was bloat because throughout november and december my zygos were getting wider and my midface was getting longer. i honestly should have stopped in november shit was prime because it fixed all my ratios and my zygos looked so harmonious but i overdid it because i wasn’t growing and now i have a fucked up face and no height gains rip. fuck.
Have you researched anything about the mechanisms behind height growth ? If so, you’ll understand that your height baseline CANNOT be altered and there’s probably a + or - 2 inches uncertainty based on genetic predictions. Plus there’s many different mechanisms and nuances behind it.

if i wouldn’t have found heightmaxxinf probably would have been okay tbh not sure why my mom let me do this shit like someone should have said anything tbh or put me ina mental hospital but literally nobody cared ahit was crazy
Well, it is what it is. HGH can have some benefits for other aspects as well, but overall heightmaxxing is very iffy and a big gamble for a few cms

and my doses weren’t even that high no one could have predicted this shit, my igf1 couldn’t have been more then like 500 because max hgh i did was 5IUS and i was only doing peptides moderate doses before that. maybe i did some alpha gpc and some ghrp6+ hgh but that was it. seriously didn’t expect it to do this. now i’m short, but at least before i had a harmonious pretty boy face with good ratios, now im short and uglier. shit hurts g. mental fuck up. was tryna become a better version of myself because my plates were still slightly open and ended up becoming the worst version of myself. rip. wish i could have kept my pretty boy looks because it would have helped me a lot especially now at 17 i don’t even wan go outside
Maybe you’re a hyperresponder. That’s why you start at the lowest possible dose, stay there for a while, and evaluate. At least that’s what you do with roids.

Have you researched anything about the mechanisms behind height growth ? If so, you’ll understand that your height baseline CANNOT be altered and there’s probably a + or - 2 inches uncertainty based on genetic predictions. Plus there’s many different mechanisms and nuances behind it.
nah i researched the shit like crazy months before i did it g i wasn’t dumb just nobody could have predicted this, even called to doctors and they said with my doses facial growth was literally impossible. i mean my baseline was 53, even had a DXA scan to see bone density like i wasn’t dumb, apprently im just hyper sensitive in all the wrong places and i should have known if i was a normal healthy kid with open plates with good bone density but the only problem was i was IGF1 defficent that my body didn’t need all the extra IGF1 because i was so sensitive already, my liver health were fine so it wasn’t liver conversion issue. was just IGF1 receptor sensitivity. body didn’t need all the extra shit. didn’t know what to do with it. only thing doctor said when i told him abt it was he said im just hyper sensitive, problem is i couldn’t have been hyper sensitive in forward growth or height? had to be my fucking nose ears and chin?? JFL

Maybe you’re a hyperresponder. That’s why you start at the lowest possible dose, stay there for a while, and evaluate. At least that’s what you do with roids.
dude my baseline was 53. I did start with low peptide doses and my face was still growing in pics i just didn’t realize it. this shit is crazy, if i hop on test i might have some hyper response to but never going to do it because deadass traumatized now i don’t even look in mirrors

i’m 17 and i’m really mentally struggling with the changes from HGH. was just trying to get taller and “max” myself but ended up kinda ruining my face. i was “prettier” and never lookdmaxed before and was already high mtn. now i just look ogre and shit and idk what to do tbh. i’ll have to get surgery to be back to the level i was in the past. just don’t run that hgh shit. i don’t really recognize myself rn and i keep wishing i would go back to the way I looked. it’s like im ogre at 17 and i didn’t get any taller and its a big bit mentally when you are permanently less attractive and fucked yourself so badly at a prime age like 16, and now have self confidence issues. i’ll never look the way i did again and that fucks with me. I can’t ever be the best version of myself.. wanted to get taller ended up not getting any taller wasting a bunch of money just for a shittier face permanently at 16. fuck man. i miss the way i looked. i fucked myself so early to all to try and grow taller. my height was fine.
Try reading the bible bro

For starters you shouldn't have listened to the people on here telling you to take gear so early. It was always a dumb choice , you should have listened to the experienced people.

Second, it's almost a guarantee this is all in your head and you just have mental illness. No way HGH ruined your face, you would have to be blasting crazy amounts for years. It's definitely in your head and you should maybe see somebody for mental health

For starters you shouldn't have listened to the people on here telling you to take gear so early. It was always a dumb choice , you should have listened to the experienced people.

Second, it's almost a guarantee this is all in your head and you just have mental illness. No way HGH ruined your face, you would have to be blasting crazy amounts for years. It's definitely in your head and you should maybe see somebody for mental health
Uh did u see the after pics?

See gang told you. I think it was because i was playing w peptides and HGH. And usinf Somastatin inhibition. Therss a lot we dont know abt GH and i hyperreaponded in all the wronf ways. KMS. My plates were open too i was loterally bone age late 16 in wrist open spine and legs

https://looksmax.org/threads/descen...-i-cooked-now.1044670/page-2#post-15738421😭😭😭 nose, cheekbones, midface lengthened. Hollow eyes, uh wider longer bulbous nose. brow ridge. All in 7.5 months basically
My man, you didn't cook your face. You have facial bloat because of the hgh and maybe gained some body fat. Your nose grows during puberty it's because of increased test. Men have big noses, women have little noses. That's how it is. Infact , id say once you debloat your face you would look even better. You look more masculine. Most of this is just a bloating issue. You didn't "lengthen" your midface, it looks exactly the same, a brow ridge is manly. Srsly these peoples version of a "looksmaxed " they get from their own mental illness. Men don't need to look like some anime character Instagram pretty boy . You're fine lol my goodness...

you were always a little ogreish but you’re a true ogre now

and yes I think you’re cooked for life. You don’t actually have acromegaly you just fucked yourself with hgh and whatever else this young, atleast acromegaly can be treated

you were always a little ogreish but you’re a true ogre now

and yes I think you’re cooked for life. You don’t actually have acromegaly you just fucked yourself with hgh and whatever else this young, atleast acromegaly can be treated
My before pics were the furthsst thing from ogre i was literally prettyboy.
IMG 2981
IMG 2978
This is me now im descended but not cooked, im still very bloated tbh and i need rhino, at least my jaw got wider

My before pics were the furthsst thing from ogre i was literally prettyboy. View attachment 2965645View attachment 2965646This is me now im descended but not cooked, im still very bloated tbh and i need rhino, at least my jaw got wider
My guy you just hit puberty hahaha you dont look "ogerish". You shouldn't want to look like a "pretty boy". The only thing that's gonna hold you back is your insecurity regarding this. That's the worse thing about it. You look like a regular dude, chill

My guy you just hit puberty hahaha you dont look "ogerish". You shouldn't want to look like a "pretty boy". The only thing that's gonna hold you back is your insecurity regarding this. That's the worse thing about it. You look like a regular dude, chill
bluepiller on a blackpill forum?

nvm you’re right, the lens distortion on your nose made u look like one. Maybe that’s still the case right now?
Idk i went from low HTn to prolly low MTN rn. Those are both unfrauded now pics. I need rhino and nose defintion badly because hgh did lengthen, thicken, and widen my nose althougu i suspect a lot of it is just skin thickening and cartialge which goes away years after acronegaly so we will see

Okay, i was already done w puberty basically before that was my look. like that was how i was supoosed to look trust the sutures in my skull closed early and i jad all my wisdom teeth. MY GP were late and i didnt grow height wise, i had a full beard. trust me man ik what happened.

Yeah whatever bud. I gave myself a deep bite for a year straight and it messed up my jaw forever im not crying about it like you

“You look like a regular dude” i need to surgery max heavy because before I was a HTN prettyboy done with puberty and way past Tanner stage 5

“You look like a regular dude” i need to surgery max heavy because before I was a HTN prettyboy done with puberty and way past Tanner stage 5

Okay, i was already done w puberty basically before that was my look. like that was how i was supoosed to look trust the sutures in my skull closed early and i jad all my wisdom teeth. MY GP were late and i didnt grow height wise, i had a full beard. trust me man ik what happened.
You weren't done with puberty at 16-17 dude. Most dudes change significantly from the age of 17 to 21. Hell I changed facetially the most from 18-22. I'm sorry man you're full of shit, but if you wanna believe you somehow turned into a ogre cause of body dismorphia be my guest. Peace