Don't fall for the chameleon trap!

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
Take this annoying bitch for example. "Finally a woman of reason". No, never believe what a bitch says believe what a bitch does. I'll give you a guarantee she doesn't practice what she preaches.
She chameleons herself and her views to get views, she knows standing up for men will stir the pot and give her high engagement.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, SubhumanCurrycel, Saoirsecel and 5 others
tattoed whore indeed

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, SteveRogers and Deleted member 6403
is he transgender?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and SteveRogers
just another slut

gifs cinema comics cine leonidas 300 Comic Books frank miller spartans  64hellboy •

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
What is that creature? We need to take it back to the station for analysis

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
she is so annoying couldnt listen. shes trying to be cute and funny but looks like a total idiot whore

this is a female version of a simp, except she has more sex

i mean I can definitely respect and aggree with what she says, and I think she is right, but I feel she isnt the type of woman I would personally want to be with. I really dont want a female partner that pities me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
i mean I can definitely respect and aggree with what she says, and I think she is right, but I feel she isnt the type of woman I would personally want to be with. I really dont want a female partner that pities me
I agree with most everything she said but it's beside the point. I doubt her actions reflect the points she makes in this video.

I agree with most everything she said but it's beside the point. I doubt her actions reflect the points she makes in this video.
They probably do, but would u wanna be with a girl who pities you tho?

Don’t care I don’t trust women and especially tattooed women

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
They probably do, but would u wanna be with a girl who pities you tho?
No I dont think she actually believes anything she says. Women dont really have any convictions or beliefs. This woman simply did this because she subconsciously recognized the vacuum in this space for women and realized she could get attention and validation from lonely sex starved men if she posted this video agreeing with their typically unpopular viewpoints. Thats it. She is even wearing revealing clothes in the video. Its so obviously just a ploy for attention.

She doesnt respect or pity anyone, especially not ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and Deleted member 6403
Capper Capper capper

the cope she's hot as fuck especially with the tattoos
I have a feeling you have a soft spot for the soul-less whore look

• Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
low class subhuman ugly disgusting whore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back