Don’t fall for the looksmaxxing bs

nigtard

nigtard

It’s not a real thing, it’s all a ploy in order for a certain selection of people to benefit. Muh muh ascension,no one ever ascends.If you are good looking you’ll be good looking for the rest of your life.If your ugly you’ll remain like that for life.It was all predetermined.

Paying extortionate prices for some shit surgery is not going to change your face,it’s brootal I don’t think I’ve ever seen a surgery that actually made a difference to someone’s face.Its all just minor shit that no one will ever notice.But that’s the way of life I guess, autists are there to be exploited.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, noobs, Rea and 5 others
It’s not a real thing, it’s all a ploy in order for a certain selection of people to benefit. Muh muh ascension,no one ever ascends.If you are good looking you’ll be good looking for the rest of your life.If your ugly you’ll remain like that for life.It was all predetermined.

Paying extortionate prices for some shit surgery is not going to change your face,it’s brootal I don’t think I’ve ever seen a surgery that actually made a difference to someone’s face.Its all just minor shit that no one will ever notice.But that’s the way of life I guess, autists are there to be exploited.
ya but small changes add up overtime

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: framemoggerr, Entitled Asshole, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Everyone has their own views on looks and self-improvement. While some may find value in surgery, others focus on confidence and personal growth. It’s important to prioritize what makes us feel good about ourselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Darkeningstar, rand anon and 2 others
ya but small changes add up overtime
No it doesn’t, this is how ppl fall into stupid scams.”It’ll pay off in the long term” when in reality these small changes don’t do anything.I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone go from ugly to good looking through surgeries.People always say amnesia but he was already HTN even before he got all those excessive surgeries

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entitled Asshole, Rea, zurzolo and 1 other person
No it doesn’t, this is how ppl fall into stupid scams.”It’ll pay off in the long term” when in reality these small changes don’t do anything.I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone go from ugly to good looking through surgeries.People always say amnesia but he was already HTN even before he got all those excessive surgeries
k, so congrats you just basically said you need a base to ascend with. wooooo nigga u said the thing everything already knows

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Cope. BSSO will ascend me.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and zurzolo
Consider this an ad, Buy vip to avoid this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, zurzolo and zura

you can be ugly as a child and become attractive in late teens to early twenties though without any "looksmaxxing"

• +1
k, so congrats you just basically said you need a base to ascend with. wooooo nigga u said the thing everything already knows
Yeah because monkeys like you think you can go from being a complete subhuman to some mogger through surgery

• Ugh..
  • +1
Cope. BSSO will ascend me.
I’ll be there when you lose sensitivity in your lower third and dont see any significant improvement in your looks

• +1
Yeah because monkeys like you think you can go from being a complete subhuman to some mogger through surgery
bro. nobody wants to become a mogger form surgery. People want to improve what they have. It’s always worth it to improve your quality of life and all it takes is wage slaving and living a boring life for like 1 year or two lmao. Nobody thinks they will be chad from surgery. But people can definitely go from LTN-mtn or mtn-htn and actually have a social life.

• +1
and nobody really on this forum is a “complete subhuman” most people here don’t have any failos that are unfixable.

• +1
A guy who never had surgery claiming it’s cope

• +1
Reactions: Rea and zurzolo
you can be ugly as a child and become attractive in late teens to early twenties though without any "looksmaxxing"
All kids look the same to me, I’m talking about from the puberty stage

• +1
bro. nobody wants to become a mogger form surgery. People want to improve what they have. It’s always worth it to improve your quality of life and all it takes is wage slaving and living a boring life for like 1 year or two lmao. Nobody thinks they will be chad from surgery. But people can definitely go from LTN-mtn or mtn-htn and actually have a social life.
Im referencing to truecels getting surgery, there is no surgery that will fix multiple falios couples with deformity

• +1
Im referencing to truecels getting surgery, there is no surgery that will fix multiple falios couples with deformity
Okay but failos like, a large nose, or a recessed jaw, or eyes, or fat pads can all certainly be improved eith honestly not that much money if your in the middle class and aren’t lazy. I agree though, but i still think people should try. However i do agree if someone has a bunch of unfixable failos like bad ipd, very long midface, obviously they will hit their ceiling pretty quick but it’s still worth it to try.

What multiple failos are you talking about? Multiple unfixable failos?? or do you mean tiny ones that are easily fixable with some cash, like jaw width, big nose, etc. Or do u mean shit like FWHR, long midface, horrible ipd

Jaw filler + implants can literally ascend 50% of men especially if you have a decent base already

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EliteMewing, Entitled Asshole, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Okay but failos like, a large nose, or a recessed jaw, or eyes, or fat pads can all certainly be improved eith honestly not that much money if your in the middle class and aren’t lazy. I agree though, but i still think people should try. However i do agree if someone has a bunch of unfixable failos like bad ipd, very long midface, obviously they will hit their ceiling pretty quick but it’s still worth it to try.
Can tell you haven’t properly researched surgery.Wide bulbous nose surgery often don’t really see any significant change since the skin is so thick that it’s difficult to operate on.bimax costs like 50k and is only getting more expensive plus most of the time it’ll improve your side but not really your front significantly.

What multiple failos are you talking about? Multiple unfixable failos?? or do you mean tiny ones that are easily fixable with some cash, like jaw width, big nose, etc. Or do u mean shit like FWHR, long midface, horrible ipd
Shit like long philtrum,midface and deformities

Can tell you haven’t properly researched surgery.Wide bulbous nose surgery often don’t really see any significant change since the skin is so thick that it’s difficult to operate on.bimax costs like 50k and is only getting more expensive plus most of the time it’ll improve your side but not really your front significantly.
okay. 1. most bulbous noses aren’t caused by skin thickness. And most good surgeons have you use corticosteroids to thin the skin beforehand. At least around here in my country.

okay also. Bimax does improve the front significantly. wtf are you talking about dawg? I mean how long have you actually been on lookism for? What have you really researched? And 50k? nigga Rameri does it for 25k base what are you even yapping about?

Speak for yourself nigga, no need to drag everyone down with u

• JFL
Reactions: Entitled Asshole
okay. 1. most bulbous noses aren’t caused by skin thickness. And most good surgeons have you use corticosteroids to thin the skin beforehand. At least around here in my country.
You’d be surprised at the amount of surgeons that won’t operate on a wide bulbous nose.If you check most surgeons results it’s very rare that you see a surgery on a wide bulbous nose because making significant changes is almost impossible.

You’d be surprised at the amount of surgeons that won’t operate on a wide bulbous nose.If you check most surgeons results it’s very rare that you see a surgery on a wide bulbous nose because making significant changes is almost impossible.
dude. most surgeons who are good do operate on bulbous noses. that’s like some of the main people who get a fucking rhinoplasty 😂. nobody is telling people to go to a dogshit surgeon. nigga you sound retarded bro. Like I don’t even know what your point is here. Just get the fuck off the site if ur going to keep saying bullshit to make people feel bad about themselves

@Blackgymmax

Biggest copes are leanmax and neckmax.

No one gives a fuck if you have a big neck w/six pack if you're an ugly goblin framed dwarf &/or horse faced negro.