Don't get fired before you work for at least 18 months!

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
The study analyzed a random sample of 6,976 applications across 365 U.S. cities and 101 industries and found that applicants who were fired, laid off or quit within the first 15 months of a previous job were 43 percent less hireable when applying to new jobs. The interview callback rate for these candidates was 7.6 percent, compared with 13.4 percent for their counterparts who held a position longer than 15 months.

According to the survey, this is the equivalent of wiping out nearly five years of experience from your resume (averaging across industries and controlling for experience).

In fact, the survey found that experienced candidates who leave a company within the first 15 months are dinged much more heavily during the job search. Job seekers with five years of experience, for example, had an interview rate of 16 percent and lost 3.7 years of job experience for every role they left before the 15-month target, whereas applicants with 10 years of experience had a 14.3 percent interview rate, and lost 8.3 years of job experience.

Those with less than two years of experience did not suffer a loss of job experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 3828, thereallegend and 1 other person
Just be a good little wagie

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
Just be a good little wagie
If you're going to excel in your career, this is what you must do. I'm not saying to wagecuck, but if you're going to do it then there's a right way and a wrong way

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Vvvvxxxx, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
If you're going to excel in your career, this is what you must do. I'm not saying to wagecuck, but if you're going to do it then there's a right way and a wrong way
Its not bad if you dont plan on staying forever, normal people wageslave but they often stay complacent and stop looking for new opportunities or more income streams

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and thereallegend
wow you are alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Getting a good job is impossible