Dont go to college, buy a new face

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
For the 250k it costs to grad uni, you can become a chad. Thats enough money for all the important surgeries. If your strong MTN minimum this is a better course of action then just be an influencer or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: trueceI, dopaminebeyondfried, optimisticzoomer and 12 others
I should do this. Im like 50k in surgery away from chadlite and im already tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and sub5c3l
just get a skull transplant bro!!

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ggg.tv and Clavicular
ur already chadlite mf u dont need no fucking surgery your heihgt gives you chadlite smv while being high htn facially

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, tombradylover, zan and 2 others
yea just get OBO, LL, LF3 and skull implants

No face for the autists here

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, sub5c3l, raumDEuter and 3 others
ur already chadlite mf u dont need no fucking surgery your heihgt gives you chadlite smv while being high htn facially
hes strong mtn wdym chadlite

thinking he needs surgery:lul:

over if ur paying 250k for college

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 케이제이 and raumDEuter
For the 250k it costs to grad uni, you can become a chad. Thats enough money for all the important surgeries. If your strong MTN minimum this is a better course of action then just be an influencer or some shit
Wtf,250k in the U.S?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
What fucking retard is paying 250k for a 4 year undergrad degree. I went to a T10 and I graduated with 16k in student loans lmao.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
you dont have any major falios requiring surgeries

major come ups are from fixing falios not from creating halos

otherwise you end up like zack efron

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
250k for 4 years undergrad is literally Down syndrome. I’m getting paid for university just be smart jfl

bros going off the deep end

Bro just focus on frauding NT status. You already meet the looks threshold for 99.9% of women. Surgery will only appeal to PSLers jfl 😂

Bro just focus on frauding NT status. You already meet the looks threshold for 99.9% of women. Surgery will only appeal to PSLers jfl 😂
I dont give a singular fuck about the approval of women, its about being handsome

I dont give a singular fuck about the approval of women, its about being handsome
im 15 and i got head before and one women said your cock tasts like curry which i like :feelskek:

im 15 and i got head before and one women said your cock tasts like curry which i like :feelskek:
Wtf thats so awful i dont wanna put my dick near women after hearing that

Most whites have good bone structure, just lose weight and get rhino if you absolutely have to. And improve NT.

College degree is law if you want any resemblance of an upper class life in adulthood. Dropping out of uni is retarded.

Apparently you're headed to an Ivy, congrats brother.

Most whites have good bone structure, just lose weight and get rhino if you absolutely have to. And improve NT.

College degree is law if you want any resemblance of an upper class life in adulthood. Dropping out of uni is retarded.

Apparently you're headed to an Ivy, congrats brother.
Thank you Saar

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
And then Stacy will choose some other MTN faggot cuz he graduated and is now an investment banker who has the money to spoil her. Looks matter but don't get autistic about it

Diminishing marginal utility refers to the phenomenon that each additional unit of gain leads to an ever-smaller increase in subjective value.

Worth understanding this concept.

You’re already in the highest bracket of looks, chadlite at worst.

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI
Diminishing marginal utility refers to the phenomenon that each additional unit of gain leads to an ever-smaller increase in subjective value.

Worth understanding this concept.

You’re already in the highest bracket of looks, chadlite at worst.
yea high iq, its just the only way to cope with autism. I need a goal I can strive towards.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Unless you're going model or act, there's not too many jobs you can get with just FACE

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Too late,
Am already in college
10k usd for my entire mbbs

Unless you're going model or act, there's not too many jobs you can get with just FACE
the point of having face is to neet and goon all day without feeling bad because you can look mirror if your confidence ever dips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI and DarkWanderer
the point of having face is to neet and goon all day without feeling bad because you can look mirror if your confidence ever dips
How are you going to neet?

Bro penn state is like 60k a year
don’t go to Penn st
Dude if you go 250k into debt you’ll never get out no matter what job you get jfl
Interest rate will fuck you

How to get that money fast join cartal or sell human heart

bro thinks i went to college:feelskek: