Dont gymmax like an idiot

M

MediterraneanZygo

Antefaced with a recessed chin
It is no secret that developing a good looking physique is one of the easiest and most useful softmaxxes, seeing as it helps raise overall SMV.

A muscular, balanced and proportional physique is an indicator of good health, genetic quality and physical ability(given you do not have a subhuman frame). All of these are highly important factors in creating female attraction.

So, how does one reap the benefits of such a physique?

You gymmax.

This is where a lot of people either stop because they are lazy, or keep moving forward without looking back. A few years later, they become what's known as gymcels.

Gymmaxing should be oriented towards developing as good looking of a physique as possible, and not blindly following programs and acquiring as much mass as possible. Water, i know, but it seems as if though everybody who decides to gymmax hops on some dogshit program like Starting Strength or or Stronglifts and just end up looking like shit, when they could have made better use of their effort.

The frame is far more important than the physique. No gymmaxed physique can beat genetically superior clavicles, waist and insertions. However, muscle CAN fraud frame, to a certain extent, of course.

In order to fraud a good frame, you need:
Average clavicles (over if you don't have this)
Average waist (if you dont have this, you better pray you have wide clavicles, if you dont, its over)
Developed shoulders (primarily the side and rear delt)
Big lats
Developed serratus anterior
Developed triceps
A BF% lower than 15%

Doing a PPL split is going to give you enough muscle to fraud your frame, however, it will take significantly longer than specifically focusing on building the important muscles.
More intelligent training will lead to more satisfying results, doing subhuman programs like SS or SL and gaining 2 pounds a week will only give you a big ass and a bloated face.

So, how to go about maximizing frame frauding with muscle?
Focus on movements which target the muscle you want to develop the best.
For example:
Switch out deadlifts with pullups, place more focus on back width than back thickness.
Focus more on developing the side delt with raising movements rather than the anterior delt with pressing movements. The rear delt should be getting proper stimulus if you train pulling movements with enough intensity.

Dont do stupid shit that makes your waist wider, i would actually advise to stop training core completely, seeing as it offers no significant benefit. Stomach vacuums are often debated on this forum. I believe they work, however only on people with an already narrow waist and low BF%

Obviously, dont stop training other muscles of the body, just place more focus on the important muscles rather than blindly following some bullshit program that isnt even going to make you look better. Be gymmaxed, not gymcelled.

P.S. - This only means anything if you are 4.5 PSL or above. Face is the most important, everything else is just an add-on.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, zeshama, Infinite and 10 others
dnr just do ppl and do 1 cycle of test

• +1
Reactions: sayi
just do isometrics

you will die early than most people and you know that:cry:
not if you have a brain and do blood tests,eat healthy and take humane amounts but you retards dont understand that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arummm, mvob, kebab and 1 other person
cope tails faggot

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
not if you have a brain and do blood tests,eat healthy and take humane amounts but you retards dont understand that
Woah nigga i already knew that i pinpointed on your suicidemaxxing :lul: i go to gym too kys:lul:

dnrd nigger, you just need roids, frame genetics, mtn faces just to ascend.

20231224 214102

i agree on thread title but my adhd drifted me thro the whole post. Anyway, yes no one should lift blindly ...
i converted from being a bro split cuck to full bod to pure mma training only, shit physique because im not as active as i should and due to slave cuck food of middle east.

keep lifting bros

serratus anterior is useless for aesthetics lol

All that matters is frame.
No amount of lifting will give you wide clavicles and thin waist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, autistic_tendencies, datboijj and 1 other person
All that matters is frame.
No amount of lifting will give you wide clavicles and thin waist
if you have narrow clavicles but ur plates are closed you can still make ur clavicles wider. Medial clavicles grow untill 25. If you are starting from 20 for example to go to the gym,and inject HGH you can potentially achieve an aesthethic body

No gym, just buy a pull up bar at home.
If you want to life "to impress da ladies with my sick squats" spend time at the gym
If you just want a slim fit physique, home exercises do just fine
Body weight exercises achieve the same thing. Save your money for nutritious foods and possible hair transplant/hairline surgery. I spent a decade wasting my time at the gym, you cannot outlift a shitty frame.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, SonOfDarkseid and autistic_tendencies
if you have narrow clavicles but ur plates are closed you can still make ur clavicles wider. Medial clavicles grow untill 25. If you are starting from 20 for example to go to the gym,and inject HGH you can potentially achieve an aesthethic body
Could u elab more please? What exercises should one focus? I heard that the reeves deadlift widens them i dunno

Pull ups train the core the most, it is the most trained muscle group during the pullup. That's why a lot of climbers have six packs (srs).

Would training the intersection have an effect on hip width?

I focus mainly on upper chest delts and lats, with some emphasis on biceps cuz theyre my genetic weakpoint. I almost dont train triceps at all cuz theyre alr too big. And yes I skip legs