Dont hardmaxx like arab women

C

chadhamed

Iron
:feelshaha:Do you know why some arab women look uncanyy ? Yeah its because surgery , they dont need it and make them look like monsters

The same gres with:feelshmm: you dont hardmaxx if you dont need it nigga dont put jaw fillers if dont match with you you ill look like bean with a minecraft jaw :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, ryuken and ProBono
Just canceled my lefort 3 after reading this, thanks bro 🩷

• JFL
Reactions: ijazal, ryuken, BimaxLaser and 1 other person
Get it but imagine you spend lot of money and get botched jfl:lul:
its unlikely if you get a blackpilled/professional surgeon that knows what their doing, and also if you dont just put the details on the table (actually tell them what you want/need, just look at r/jawsurgery they put the details on the table and got what they deserved)

far beyond water

The risk of failure is extremely overblown

If I was actually sub5, I'd rather risk the 5% failure rate while hardmaxxing since it wouldn't matter anyways

• +1
Reactions: ijazal and wastedspermcel
far beyond water

The risk of failure is extremely overblown

If I was actually sub5, I'd rather risk the 5% failure rate while hardmaxxing since it wouldn't matter anyways
Yeah surgery can save llives and destroy them you just need a lot of study of the proportions of your face and understand like imagine wanting a jaw surgery and end like this fucking chad meme:feelshaha: and obviously find a good surgeon

Attachments

• RDT_20241007_2307277522805216766623730.png
    RDT_20241007_2307277522805216766623730.png
    661.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ProBono
Type of women i talk btw
20241007 231847

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and ryuken
Thanks for this, I was about to.

:feelshaha:Do you know why some arab women look uncanyy ? Yeah its because surgery , they dont need it and make them look like monsters

The same gres with:feelshmm: you dont hardmaxx if you dont need it nigga dont put jaw fillers if dont match with you you ill look like bean with a minecraft jaw :lul:

The best Arab/South Asian women are the ones that play to their strengths. Like bitch your pheno doesn't work with blonde hair and straight noses.

Yeah surgery can save llives and destroy them you just need a lot of study of the proportions of your face and understand like imagine wanting a jaw surgery and end like this fucking chad meme:feelshaha: and obviously find a good surgeon
He should have fixed eye area