Don’t have a bed or a room

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
My days are filled with complete wandering and the full definition of hopelessness and aimlessness.

I literally wake up and I have the whole day ahead of me and yet there’s nothing for me in this world. Have no money, no job, no car, no bed to lay in (I sleep on the floor in the hallway), no room to go in and cry, no love, no happiness, nothing to look forward to.

It’s times like these when I wonder, if God exists, why is it a sin to commit suicide? If this pain is so much that an individual finds that death is a better option than life, then why should he have to suffer in hell for his choice?

I don’t know. I don’t know anything. All I know is that I’m utterly lost, broken, and praying that either God helps me back to happiness or simply takes my life away as I’m sleeping. There’s nothing else.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, MissLexotan6MG and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Idontknowlol
Why are you sleeping in the hallway?

See maybe you will call me crazy, but mushrooms can help.

Many people will tell you that they cure depression, but in my own experience they don't. However, they do give you a mood lift that feels greatly important and blissful, and makes you see life not from a positive perspective, but a neutral one. When we focus on the negatives our reality changes, and we are not being realistic and just plain hateful (like most in this site jfl)

As I've said, they are not so powerful to annihilate your depression, but they will help. Life is fun man.
I know this sounds like a bluepill but take it as a really druggy one hehe.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
All related to money, browse the other section and moneymaxx lol. Get a job loser

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and N1666
You should move in with @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
See maybe you will call me crazy, but mushrooms can help.

Many people will tell you that they cure depression, but in my own experience they don't. However, they do give you a mood lift that feels greatly important and blissful, and makes you see life not from a positive perspective, but a neutral one. When we focus on the negatives our reality changes, and we are not being realistic and just plain hateful (like most in this site jfl)

As I've said, they are not so powerful to annihilate your depression, but they will help. Life is fun man.
I know this sounds like a bluepill but take it as a really druggy one hehe.
Where can I get them from? (UK)

• +1
Reactions: PrisonBreakFan08