Don't have kids if you've acceded through surgery.

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
My father was an OG looksmaxer. He had a chin implant, jaw surgery, surgery to move his maxilla forward and had surgery to fix his cross-eyed ness.

And he still ended up ugly. And the results?

He managed to get my mid-low range mother at 30 when she was done with the cock carousel. She used to be with a European surfing champion Chad and his kid went on to be in the NBA. I remind her of her sins every day. My father was also verbally abusive. Together they had my literally extremely autistic brother and me a diseased subhuman with countless amounts of health issues.

He has now left the country because he knows that I'd actually kill him next time I see him especially now that I'm more black pilled than ever. I know I'd probably kill him on the spot but what I really would want to do is mutilate him. Cut off his dick and balls. Remove his fingers and toes. Then I'd make him suffer. I would force him to live the rest of his life with horrible mutilations. He would then either rot for another 40 years or kill himself. Oh that'd be sweet.

So yeah don't have kids if you're a surgery ascended subhuman unless you want to be murdered/mutilated by your offspring in the future for what you'd done to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My father was an OG looksmaxer. He had a chin implant, jaw surgery, surgery to move his maxilla forward and had surgery to fix his cross-eyed ness.

He managed to get my mid-low range mother at 30 when she was done with the cock carousel. She used to be with a European surfing champion Chad and his kid went on to be in the NBA. I remind her of her sins every day. My father was also verbally abusive. Together they had my literally extremely autistic brother and me a diseased subhuman with countless amounts of health issues.

He has now left the country because he knows that I'd actually kill him next time I see him especially now that I'm more black pilled than ever. I know I'd probably kill him on the spot but what I really would want to do is mutilate him. Cut off his dick and balls. Remove his fingers and toes. Then I'd make him suffer. I would force him to live the rest of his life with horrible mutilations. He would then either rot for another 40 years or kill himself. Oh that'd be sweet.

So yeah don't have kids if you're a surgery ascended subhuman unless you want to be murdered/mutilated by your offspring in the future for what you'd done to them.
:incel::incel::incel::incel::no:(n)(n)(n)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
i'll spread my seeds no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, x69 and 11gaijin
cope
literally yr only purpose on this planet is to have kids
in the long run nothing else matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and iamgoingtomakeit

I made a similar thread. No point in imposing suffering on a another being. Plus kids are hard work, even if you are a Chad. Overpopulation is already fucking all of us too.

• +1
I made a similar thread. No point in imposing suffering on a another being. Plus kids are hard work, even if you are a Chad. Overpopulation is already fucking all of us too.
>overpopulation :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and iamgoingtomakeit
>overpopulation :soy:
Keep calling me soyboy until you pay $100k for college go through hours of studying everyday, only to find out some chinks with double your iq will always be better at that work than you will and that they will get employed while you will have to settle for working at McDonalds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Keep calling me soyboy until you pay $100k for college go through hours of studying everyday, only to find out some chinks with double your iq will always be better at that work than you will and that they will get employed while you will have to settle for working at McDonalds.
Useless rant
Didn't read

• +1
raf,750x1000,075,t,heather_grey.u1.jpg

• +1
  • +1
i dont live in murica so i dont have to worry about college debt

• +1
i dont live in murica so i dont have to worry about college debt
Why have kids regardless? Iv never understood the obsession people have with them. They are a liability regardless.

• +1
Why have kids regardless? Iv never understood the obsession people have with them. They are a liability regardless.
Having kids is literally a primal cope. The universe will implode again no matter what so having kids won't matter in the larger picture. It's that squishy organ in our heads that is coping by thinking that it can stay alive forever by having offspring. It's pathetic tbh. It appears that a lot of people on this forum have no capability of deeper thought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281