Don't know if my request will be visible so want to hear opinions

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
As much as I want this change myself I want to hear others opinion on the matter.

When posting a pic on looksmax theres a chance of it being indexed by Google.

Search for any user (site:looksmax.me username )
Even if pics have been deleted by mods theres a chance they are forever indexed by Google images.

You can even find pics of users who have wiped all pics, old and new mods.

Would it even in theory be possible to do anything against this or does it even matter to you?

I'm making this thread as I'm just as interested in opinions as actually having this changed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 4991, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
unlucky bro once it goes on the internet it stays forever. will haunt you if you become famous and successful with some shit like - "Celebritys hidden past - looksmax.me" or some shit. sorry bro thats how the internet works.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 5583, WillVisitGandy and 2 others
this is why i dont and will never have pictures of me on the internet

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
As much as I want this change myself I want to hear others opinion on the matter.

Even if pics have been deleted by mods theres a chance they are forever indexed by Google images.

Would it even in theory be possible to do anything against this or does it even matter to you?

I'm making this thread as I'm just as interested in opinions as actually having this changed
I mean who cares, who's going to find it? As long as your username is exclusive to this site it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 5583

I think I were you I would treat it as if the pictured are gonna on the internet forever.

You could say who the hell is gonna search for them but still. I would rather not have them up like that

Doesn't matter
Wasnt gonna post face anyways

Don't know why I even had this concern

this is why i dont and will never have pictures of me on the internet
imagine future employer googles you and finds "i want to beat up all foids because my fwhr is too low :rage: " lol

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy

HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCKING GOOGLE

It's possible to contact Google if one gets indexed I believe
If this will help anyone here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and DianabolDownie
Is why no one ever seen me :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 5187

Lol I made a thread on this before it is over for you if you posted pics on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 5632
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 4991

Users who are viewing this thread

Back