Don't rope before you get to 25 srs(unless deformed tbhtbh)

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir

Lifefuel for manlets.:feelsgah:

Also just play basketball theory confirmed?

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
B2f5d23

• +1
Reactions: 中原岬 and Never_Began
Giving false hope to people, esp incels, is a bad idea

Giving false hope to people, esp incels, is a bad idea
Kek it would be ridiculous to rope before your puberty ends bro. People growing 1-2inches past 18 is not that rare. My face got better after 18 srs(still incel tier though).

Kek it would be ridiculous to rope before your puberty ends bro. People growing 1-2inches past 18 is not that rare. My face got better after 18 srs(still incel tier though).
Yeah ik but a huge growth spurt from 5'4 to 6' is extremely unlikely if now impossible after 18.

I grew an inch 18→19 tho

At 21 it's over imo

Cope thread

Don‘t rope at all

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid and jefferson
Roping is the ultimate sign of being a cuck tbh. If you rope over not getting female validation you’re a true cuck. I understand why some people do it for other reasons like serious health issues etc but not from lack of female attention.

Roping is the ultimate sign of being a cuck tbh. If you rope over not getting female validation you’re a true cuck. I understand why some people do it for other reasons like serious health issues etc but not from lack of female attention.
Yes. If you can't escape inceldom, you may as well be a burden to them.

My relatives from my mother's side are tall af. My uncle is 6'3" and I look like him. Let me cope bro.

I wont, but many people here are considering it.
Many people here are just attention whoring. Roping is the most cucked thing you can do

Many people here are just attention whoring. Roping is the most cucked thing you can do

Roping is just accepting your fate it's not cucked

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began

Users who are viewing this thread

Back