don’t take roids, take l-carnitine

P

PSLBurner

Iron
title bro if you are young just take l-carnitine the oral bioavailability is shit so it’s ideal to pin but listen the reason mogger frames exist is solely because of androgen sensitivity you think chad cares about roids he laughs at roids because the amount of androgens in your system matters WAYYYYYYYY less than the amount of androgen sensitivity you have, there is no such thing as too much androgen sensitivity, a common misconception (and cope for roiders) is that increasing androgen sensitivity will increase your chances of getting bald. not rlly true. your hair follicles are resistant for the first 25 years of your life and those are also the only years you get to framemaxx. also if you just focus on androgen sensivity (not just androgen receptor sensitivity, FREE androgens sensivity), you will not have to worry about estrogen fusing your growth plates which roiders have to worry about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, 5.5psl, Chintuck22 and 3 others
yes roids improve androgen sensitivity and also the unique effect of increasing content capability (how many androgens your receptors your androgens can store even when you come off, and also optimized usage of them) - but it’s not worth it compared to naturally androgen sensitivity maxxing, which, can actually yield better results.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
. your hair follicles are resistant for the first 25 years of your life and those are also the only years you get to framemaxx.
Bro science

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, aestheticsrespecter, Arcturus and 8 others
Bro science

>> gets old with low free androgens and low androgen sensitivity, still receding hairline and wondering why.. yeah bro the integrity of your follicles have nothing to do with age alone jfl

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
>> gets old with low free androgens and low androgen sensitivity, still receding hairline and wondering why.. yeah bro the integrity of your follicles have nothing to do with age alone jfl
As we age our skin become more sensitive to androgens

Bodyhair increase as we age

Inject a 50 year old castrate with androgens, their prostate will enlarge and they will bald
Do it with a young 20 year old , nothing will happend

"gets old with low free androgens and low androgen sensitivity, still receding hairline and wondering why.."

Because the follicles are already damaged, dead . Its not supposed gonna go alive when you become a low androgen cuck

As we age our skin become more sensitive to androgens

Inject a 50 year old castrate with androgens, their prostate will enlarge and they will bald
Do it with a young 20 year old , nothing will happend

Bodyhair increase as we age

"gets old with low free androgens and low androgen sensitivity, still receding hairline and wondering why.."

Because the follicles are already damaged, dead . Its not supposed gonna go alive when you become a low androgen cuck
useless post, point still stands that you only have 25 years of protection max

title bro if you are young just take l-carnitine the oral bioavailability is shit so it’s ideal to pin but listen the reason mogger frames exist is solely because of androgen sensitivity you think chad cares about roids he laughs at roids because the amount of androgens in your system matters WAYYYYYYYY less than the amount of androgen sensitivity you have, there is no such thing as too much androgen sensitivity, a common misconception (and cope for roiders) is that increasing androgen sensitivity will increase your chances of getting bald. not rlly true. your hair follicles are resistant for the first 25 years of your life and those are also the only years you get to framemaxx. also if you just focus on androgen sensivity (not just androgen receptor sensitivity, FREE androgens sensivity), you will not have to worry about estrogen fusing your growth plates which roiders have to worry about.
You do realise roids upregulate androgens dumbass

useless post, point still stands that you only have 25 years of protection max
Wrong, people are alr starting balding at 16,17

Do you know that our environnement so for example mini plastic things running in our blood age our body more .....

Young woman and young males starting their puberty very early then normal....

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Can you please tell me the exact cycle that fucked u up before? Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Outerz14
Wrong, people are alr starting balding at 16,17

Do you know that our environnement so for example mini plastic things running in our blood age our body more .....

Young woman and young males starting their puberty very early then normal....
Just inject t niggas

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Injecting l cartnitine is pretty good

• +1
Don't you get l cart from near anyways?

it's good alongside a stack icl
What's the point when you can get it from meat already? Also doesn't vitamin d3 already increases androgen?

What's the point when you can get it from meat already? Also doesn't vitamin d3 already increases androgen?
I don't think you'll receive as much l cartinine in your body from meat as opposed to injections.

• +1
I don't think you'll receive as much l cartinine in your body from meat as opposed to injections.
I'm ngl I CBA dawg I'm already gonna get masteron and test which is enough for changes in looks

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
@halloweed can I get this sht in liquid form too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and halloweed
I'm ngl I CBA dawg I'm already gonna get masteron and test which is enough for changes in looks
Yhh g that's good enough icl, keep it simple. I really wanna know how much this nigga injected tho because he's really fucked himself up

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Im going to buy some L-carn to inject but im not on any roids or sarms. Is it worth?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
It's a scam? I was thinking of copping some pre with L-carnitine in it.
It's not a scam, the "oral bioavailability is shit" is a meme but injecting is better and the fatter you are the better it works

It's not a scam, the "oral bioavailability is shit" is a meme but injecting is better and the fatter you are the better it works
This is pretty jew

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Is liquid good?

• +1
this is true
Tbh man you face is gonna change regardless on test ik I'm being a bit ignorant but it's the truth just blast trt 14-18 for face gains with a Dht derivative

• +1
Tbh man you face is gonna change regardless on test ik I'm being a bit ignorant but it's the truth just blast trt 14-18 for face gains with a Dht derivative
Ur correct tbh but it's unpredictable how your face will change, you might end up looking worse but fuck it, better than nothing.
Also organ health will plummet but be chad or die tryin

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Ur correct tbh but it's unpredictable how your face will change, you might end up looking worse but fuck it, better than nothing.
Also organ health will plummet but be chad or die tryin
If you have it on a good mg you won't get fucked lol

• +1