Don't take Vitamin K2 for bone growth if you have social anxiety

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
My anxiety has legit worsened alot since I started taking K2. I never feared of people so much. I don't even know why is it like this,it's subconscious. I can't make eye contact at all,unless if I do,I get put in an instant shock for some unknown reason. It's really fucking weird and shitty,and it's getting worse from day to day. I'm meeting a therapist tommorow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
how about don't fall for every internet meme you mongrel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
darknlost is a good looking teenager, sad to see him on this site he deserves a normal life.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
darknlost is a good looking teenager, sad to see him on this site he deserves a normal life.
Yes, those who aren’t as good looking all deserve to suffer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and PaleSlav
High tier normie, but really aspie. You need to be atleast chadlite to get girls if you're aspie.

High tier normie, but really aspie. You need to be atleast chadlite to get girls if you're aspie.
if he's shy then that's ok, he probably acts weird in public, when i was in school i was shy and girls were all over me lol
also dont put things in a criteria, there's plenty of cases where shit happens that doesn't even fit the criteria on this forum.

if he's shy then that's ok, he probably acts weird in public, when i was in school i was shy and girls were all over me lol
You were just good looking. And I haven't really been following what this guy has been doing, but I've got the understanding that he acts weird af with girls.

You were just good looking. And I haven't really been following what this guy has been doing, but I've got the understanding that he acts weird af with girls.
that has to be the case, because he looks like the stereotypical skater pretty boy tik tok guy

that has to be the case, because he looks like the stereotypical skater pretty boy tik tok guy
Idk about that, he's nothing girls would be fawning over, but he surely could get a decent gf if he acted normal.

Idk about that, he's nothing girls would be fawning over, but he surely could get a decent gf if he acted normal.
atleast in american high schools, he's something girls would be all over, especially in a small town, small town girls are easier.