Theory on TENS Electrodes on BONE GROWTH (Lab Rats and High IQcels needed)

Sushifart

Sushifart

powder monkey of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Recommend reading with DARK MODE.

THREAD THEME

NOW PLAYING: SHE BLINDED ME WITH SOYIENCE :feelsgood::feelsgood::soy::soy::soy:

I read an interesting thread a while back by @enchanted_elixir as well as @AlmostPerfect who brought up some interesting research paper(s) regarding electrical pulses and growing bone (specifically the mandible, which is fuarkin lifefuel for many), however, at the time no one really expanded on the idea from enchanted_elixir regarding the use of the TENS electrodes and the thread that AlmostPerfect post didn't have any additional information or theory aside from the article posted.

So, quick summary regarding the article for users who don't want to read:

They basically had some engineers make a small implant that generated electrical pulses with negative polarity and a rectangular waveform (will try and go into this with the tens device) and some other very specific parameters to activate osteoblasts and grow the mandible. Alternatively, you could also cause bone resorption with positive polarity (could have good use for nose).

Here's the results of their experiments (Phase I was from Animal Testing, and Phase II was for Clinical Trials):

Phase I

Phase II

Here's what I think based on the osteogenesis article:

Basically, in order to mimic the implant used to grow bone, you need to have the same parameters in order to grow the mandibular bone, but with skin barrier to be considered. I have NOT bought a TENS device yet, so I am yet to see if any of these parameters can be adjusted to the directions I'm going to give below.

Required items:

A TENS electrode device

Now for the steps (these are required, so make sure your TENS device can have these adjustments):

- Adjust the frequency to around 1-4 hz (it needs to be low to mimic bone growth signals)
- Use larger electrodes so it distributes the current over a larger area
- Adjust the pulse width to a pulse width of around 1.5 microseconds (although, I personally think that the width might have to be drastically increased to deal with the skin barrier's resistance, not sure how much though)
- Adjust the amplitude/intensity to around -1 volt or -1000 millivolts (the negative is there because of negative polarity)
- Wash the area/site (in this case, chin area).
- Possibly apply some kind of electrode gel on the site (so on the mandible, probably the chin if I'm being honest, so we can test the experiment the same way). This is to decrease the skin barrier's resistance.
- Place the negative polarity end of the TENS on the site, and make sure it's adjusted for maximum current flow.
- Normal TENS sessions last around 30 minutes, but I think for our bone growth we need to last wayyyy longer (like hours it looks like, but probably just go as long as you can without hurting yourself).
- Do this DAILY, consistency is key.

Make sure you're taking shit like K2, Vitamin D3, and Calcium, since it actually might help a lot in this case.

Remember, I am not responsible for anyone fucking themselves up, I am only responsible for myself since I will likely be attempting the experiment after I bring up the discussion here and determine specifics. If things start hurting, or burning, probably stop and adjust the parameters. In the experiment, the people did feel some kind of bouncy feeling from it, but full on pain is a stretch but likely to occur.

Links to the threads and research article in question:
AlmostPerfect's Thread:

Enchanted_Elixir's Thread:

The Research Article:
@Narcissus🥀 @PseduoAryan @sub5c3l @Iasacrko @Clavicular @BrahminBoss @SteveRogers @the_nextDavidLaid @.👽. @RecessedPrettyboy👁️
@WELOVELOOKS @wsada @Hernan @NorwoodAscender @StraightHeadJames @wishIwasSalludon @Jason Voorhees @flippasav @randomop @antiantifa
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, PseduoAryan, Blackpilled1027 and 4 others
I will read thread tomorrow, but I suggest @ing anyone with specific experience with TENS to make sure we don't go full retard and zap our brains jfl and generally this idea can even be tried and tested by high inhibcels. Meanwhile, I'll likely see if I can find the specifications of the implant they used (I doubt I can make one myself since one of their materials is literally fuckin gold and some other pharm grade materials).

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and ErbCel

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Sushifart and BlackpillRemedy
post this on .com

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Sushifart
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
this can only end badly

What’s the supposed mechanism behind it? Does it stimulate cartilage production at the growth plate or smth like that?
Is it similar like the damaging effect of bone smashing?
Or does it somehow stimulate the formation of new bone cells?

• +1
What’s the supposed mechanism behind it? Does it stimulate cartilage production at the growth plate or smth like that?
Is it similar like the damaging effect of bone smashing?
Or does it somehow stimulate the formation of new bone cells?
By the looks of it, the negative polarity of the implant (and possibly with the TENS electrode) activates osteoblasts, which stimulate the formation of new bone cells in the area where the device is applied. The opposite effect can occur with positive polarity where you can actually lose bone through bone absorption.

I guess it's because the bone responds to electrical pulses since it's piezoelectric

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
this can only end badly
Perhaps. Explain though, if you know anything about the subject, you should probably share aside from the obvious danger in using electricity.

Just in case, if any user is reading, probably read some DON'T DOs for the TENS device before using (obvious stuff that comes to mind is placing the electrode on the front of your chest and the other on your back, which causes a current to go through your heart. Stuff like that).

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Let my avi sit on your face for maximum bone growth

• JFL
Mirin thread, im definitivly gonna try it.

also this is really interesting,maybe subliminalscels and freequencies complotists were right

• +1
This shit doesn't look dangerous if the intensity of the signal is not high enough to cause burning

The only side effects I Saw on internet IS with acnee and skin in general

• +1
This isn't the "classical" microcurrent therapies with those shitty devices you see everywhere, that's EMS (electrical muscle stimulation)
This is TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) it can cause skin burns if the electrodes are in direct contact with the skin
Not only that at a high enough amplitude and or frequency it's possible you will damage your nerves or worse
You need to put the electrodes in certain locations and adjust configurations, it's not that simple
But the whole science looks promising

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027 and Sushifart
This isn't the "classical" microcurrent therapies with those shitty devices you see everywhere, that's EMS (electrical muscle stimulation)
This is TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) it can cause skin burns if the electrodes are in direct contact with the skin
Not only that at a high enough amplitude and or frequency it's possible you will damage your nerves or worse
You need to put the electrodes in certain locations and adjust configurations, it's not that simple

View attachment 2892095
Give me a name of a legit device i'm gonna buy it and try

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and Sushifart

View attachment 2892095
Figured it wouldn’t be that simple since I never used the device myself and from what I read 1000 mV is high, right?

The frequency in this case is quite low though since we’re messing with 1-4 hz, but intensity might still be high af for TENS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and LVZZO
I don't know, never dug into this subject
But surely some guys have tried EMS at least

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Sushifart
I don't know, never dug into this subject
But surely some guys have tried EMS at least
I emailed one of the surgeons that wrote the paper earlier today like @AlmostPerfect did in his other thread, mainly about specifics related to this method as well as other important factors that I will update when he answers sometime this week or whenever.

The main problem with this theory of the TENS device is skin barrier, so hopefully I can fish out info on that from the surgeon.

Main issues rn that I predict happening are these:

1. Parameters required to achieve osteogenesis modulation does not work when skin barrier is involved (i.e. pulse width needs to be way longer to deal with impedance from the skin, which could pose an issue since we're trying to mimic the implant's parameters to get the growth we want).

2. Time. The results, which were really good, at least the ones shown on the paper were results from the implant being inside for an entire year, which seems kind of unfortunate because you might need to have the TENS device active for every second of the day to at least get similar results (if the first problem is dealt with).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, LVZZO and dna_cel
Recommend reading with DARK MODE.

THREAD THEME

NOW PLAYING: SHE BLINDED ME WITH SOYIENCE :feelsgood::feelsgood::soy::soy::soy:

I read an interesting thread a while back by @enchanted_elixir as well as @AlmostPerfect who brought up some interesting research paper(s) regarding electrical pulses and growing bone (specifically the mandible, which is fuarkin lifefuel for many), however, at the time no one really expanded on the idea from enchanted_elixir regarding the use of the TENS electrodes and the thread that AlmostPerfect post didn't have any additional information or theory aside from the article posted.

So, quick summary regarding the article for users who don't want to read:

They basically had some engineers make a small implant that generated electrical pulses with negative polarity and a rectangular waveform (will try and go into this with the tens device) and some other very specific parameters to activate osteoblasts and grow the mandible. Alternatively, you could also cause bone resorption with positive polarity (could have good use for nose).

Here's the results of their experiments (Phase I was from Animal Testing, and Phase II was for Clinical Trials):

Here's what I think based on the osteogenesis article:

Basically, in order to mimic the implant used to grow bone, you need to have the same parameters in order to grow the mandibular bone, but with skin barrier to be considered. I have NOT bought a TENS device yet, so I am yet to see if any of these parameters can be adjusted to the directions I'm going to give below.

Required items:
View attachment 2891894
A TENS electrode device

Now for the steps (these are required, so make sure your TENS device can have these adjustments):

- Adjust the frequency to around 1-4 hz (it needs to be low to mimic bone growth signals)
- Use larger electrodes so it distributes the current over a larger area
- Adjust the pulse width to a pulse width of around 1.5 microseconds (although, I personally think that the width might have to be drastically increased to deal with the skin barrier's resistance, not sure how much though)
- Adjust the amplitude/intensity to around -1 volt or -1000 millivolts (the negative is there because of negative polarity)
- Wash the area/site (in this case, chin area).
- Possibly apply some kind of electrode gel on the site (so on the mandible, probably the chin if I'm being honest, so we can test the experiment the same way). This is to decrease the skin barrier's resistance.
- Place the negative polarity end of the TENS on the site, and make sure it's adjusted for maximum current flow.
- Normal TENS sessions last around 30 minutes, but I think for our bone growth we need to last wayyyy longer (like hours it looks like, but probably just go as long as you can without hurting yourself).
- Do this DAILY, consistency is key.

Make sure you're taking shit like K2, Vitamin D3, and Calcium, since it actually might help a lot in this case.

Remember, I am not responsible for anyone fucking themselves up, I am only responsible for myself since I will likely be attempting the experiment after I bring up the discussion here and determine specifics. If things start hurting, or burning, probably stop and adjust the parameters. In the experiment, the people did feel some kind of bouncy feeling from it, but full on pain is a stretch but likely to occur.

Links to the threads and research article in question:
AlmostPerfect's Thread:

Enchanted_Elixir's Thread:

The Research Article:
@Narcissus🥀 @PseduoAryan @sub5c3l @Iasacrko @Clavicular @BrahminBoss @SteveRogers @the_nextDavidLaid @.👽. @RecessedPrettyboy👁️
@WELOVELOOKS @wsada @Hernan @NorwoodAscender @StraightHeadJames @wishIwasSalludon @Jason Voorhees @flippasav @randomop @antiantifa
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS

nice thread please keep me updated on your results

• +1
This is future tech type stuff. Based as hell

• +1
Decided to take a look since I'm looking for the same thing and decided to ask AI to give me any results on devices with the settings that allow us to meet the parameters, but the issue that I ran into is that all of the devices fail to meet the pulse width requirement, but I did mention that the width might have to be way longer than the implant device that the surgeons used, so we might still be in the clear.

Here's the list it gave me if you're curious:
  1. CareTec IV 4-in-1 Combo with TENS, EMS, Interferential, & Russian Stim1: This device has four therapeutic modes and allows the use of four electrodes. It has an adjustable pulse amplitude up to 60mA and a selectable frequency up to 4150 Hz. However, the phase width is 125µS, which is higher than your requirement.
  2. InTENSity Twin Stim III Digital TENS & EMS Combo Unit2: This device combines TENS & EMS therapy for optimal treatment. It has an adjustable pulse amplitude up to 105 mA, pulse rate from 1 to 150 Hz, and pulse width from 50 to 300 microseconds. But again, the pulse width is higher than your requirement.
  3. BodyMed® Dual Channel Digital TENS/EMS/IF Device3: This device has an adjustable pulse amplitude up to 80 mA, pulse rate from 1-Hz-160 Hz, and pulse width of 50-260 µs for TENS and 250 µs fixed for EMS. The pulse width is still higher than your requirement.

Number two is the cheapest, but still kind of pricy (nearly 50 dollars)

• +1
I also forgot to mention, the TENS units seem to use amperes as measurements for amplitude (mb), so I guess our best bet is to figure out what current to use for intensity. So far, I'm running with this:

at the lowest resistance of wet skin:

-0.001 amperes = (-1 volts )/(1000 ohms + (0.01 to 200 ohms if measuring electrodes))

at the highest resistance of wet skin:

-0.0001 amperes = (-1 volt)/(10,000 ohms)

This shit is probably beyond my scope, but doing my best here to come up with solutions to the theory. I'm also a retard, so my scope ends here. Here's how I got my answer of -1 milliampere for the intensity/amplitude of the TENS unit:

- 1000 to 10,000 ohms is the resistance of wet skin (dry skin is a hundred times that of the minimum numb).
- There's resistance on the electrodes too, but who tf knows what your specific electrode's resistance is going to be, so I just went with just 1000 ohms from the skin barrier, since that's the main resistance I guess.
- Bone has resistance too, but I think we just need the pulse to reach the surface of the bone, so idk.
- The voltage is just from the og experiment.

Unknown variables are chin muscle resistance (probably measured in ohms/cm) and blood resistance as well (also measured in ohms/cm I think). Both apparently low resistance according to jewgle, but idk.

The intensity we got for now is -1 milliamperes, which is considered safe with you feeling tingles and shit when using the TENS unit, but you're still using it on your face, so I recommend taking crazy precautions when messing with a TENS unit around your skull, and probably stick to chin and shit if you end up trying. That is the lowest resistance, but at the highest resistance of wet skin (10k ohms), it's much lower, like 0.1 milliamperes, which might not be enough.

This current number is probably not correct since you need to consider resistances of blood, fat, and muscle tissue on the chin area as well, so when I find more info, I'll update this number.

Last edited:
  • +1
Anyways, idk, we need someone who's smart enough to figure out the exact numbers, but tbh I might just buy one sometime and just start zapping until I get a sort of jumpy/tingly feeling on my chin and see where I go from there since trying to figure out the exact parameters might be a little much.

• +1