Don't talk to dudes about girls.

more advanced game tips please.

• JFL
Reactions: Jade
Don't talk about girls, instead, talk to them. You spend half the day talking to dudes about girls, and the guys you're talking to are weirdoes here.

I don't believe you are ugly (although that's what you think). I guarantee you that your "deficiencies" aren't that bad. Even if you don't have the perfect face, I guarantee you could get laid if you had style and made the girls laugh.

Some nice girls just want to have some safe fun, you know. The problem is when y'all start imagining so much crap.

I dare you to do the following - I'm gonna help you get laid, and more importantly, I am going to help you help a girl have a great time with you!

It is not about you; it is about her!! Don't forget this.

When you see a girl you like, make sure it's before lunchtime and say something like, I am starving, are you not? I bet you can eat a lot, don't you?

She's going to agree and will laugh. The next day or so, get her a granola bar or chocolate and say something like, hey, I got you this because I don't want you to pass out - I know you like to eat! So you know, you don't have to suffer, when you're feeling hungry, come talk to me.

Later on, she will be friendly and will talk to you. After that, say something like, we're cool, as long as you don't eat me unless you're into that kind of stuff - just saying!

Now she sees you in a sexual way. But it is her idea, not yours. THE LAST THING SHE CARES ABOUT IS YOUR LOOKS.

NOW SHE ONLY WANTS TO EAT YOU, KID!

You are welcome!
Dn but most users on this site dont realize that you actually need to talk to girls for something to happen

• Love it
This is a best of the best worthy thread purely due to how many people took the bait

• Woah