Don't tell anyone that you have a girlfriend, NEVER share your success with public (Stay lowkey theory)

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Venting your success to others, often won't bring anything net-positive into your life, maybe some compliments but a lot of people are gonna secretly hate you for that.

The only people that you should vent with are your family and maybe closer buddies.

- For example, there was that permavirgin in discord group and i though that we were good friends. When i brought up that i had a girlfriend he started to call me a fakecel and now hates me, regardless of our memories, time spent together.​
- Some people will be hypocritical and congrat to you, but obviously they don't mean it, they want to see you fail and suffer, they are sadists. You can spot them by seeing how they behave to people around you, and how they gaslight other people.​

This is what i taught @moonblunt, he is the perfect example for this.
Because when you are successful with women and stuff, obviously people are going to despise you, the moment you share something in public, be ready for everything, expect anything to happen which is why you should keep things for yourself and never flex it or vent to public.

The most common trait found in all successful people is working in silence, perfidiously hiding from public (or gaslighting public):

Screenshot 20210111 005029 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210110 222147 Instagram 01
PicsArt 01 11 042355

Screenshot 20210111 002515 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210111 012506 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210111 003147 Instagram 01

Screenshot 20210110 225923 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210110 220735 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210110 220137 Instagram 01

You are building your foundation on dirt if you let others know about your success.

Though, if you have the need to vent or to flex to somebody, this is fixable - You are egotistical and addicted to poweful hedonic obsession. You can fix this by stop being mentally weak cuck and be humble instead.

Keep your mouth shut, stay lowkey 🤐.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, A23ghskung, Deleted member 7056 and 24 others
Image0

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 2968, EverythingMattersCel and 12 others
0 reacts 0 replies

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate, Danish_Retard and 3 others
True
Ain theory legit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Chintuck22 and ItsOver.com
Water. People get jealous.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 6785, audreyen and 3 others
Bullshit theory
Never say that you're alone like an abused dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Edgar, Lux and 6 others
Thats assuming that I have a gf but true, stay humble and let them find out on their own.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
This is seemingly a good thing. Let him think that way, let him be stupid

because my competition is that dumb, right. He cannot stand shoulder-to-shoulder with me that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
I don't hate my irl friend because he has a gf lol
That's incel mindset

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I don't hate my irl friend because he has a gf lol
That's incel mindset
You'd be suprised by how many people thinks like this

This applies to all aspects of life, dating and financial success are just the most common things people get hateful towards

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 2968 and turkproducer
The only people that you should vent with are your family and maybe closer buddies.
I know a recent case where I live, a guy who is in jail for telling his mom he was making big money selling drugs, she vented with other people, someone snitched, police raided his house

trust no one, literally, its a secret if you keep to yourself

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2968, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others
It depends on the circumstances I think. With some people, you need to provide social proof you are high-value man to gain acceptance.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, A23ghskung and Chintuck22
You are absolutely right OP, bragging about my academical and monetary achievements brought nothing but hate from friends and peers, HOWEVER my dick won't suck itself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Edgar
There are snakes that will cuck or try to cuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
You are absolutely right OP, bragging about my academical and monetary achievements brought nothing but hate from friends and peers, HOWEVER my dick won't suck itself
Basedd

Let them think you're weak, then surprise them by saying "I fucked your mother"

• +1
Venting your success to others, often won't bring anything net-positive into your life, maybe some compliments but a lot of people are gonna secretly hate you for that.

- For example, there was that permavirgin in discord group and i though that we were good friends. When i brought up that i had a girlfriend he started to call me a fakecel and now hates me, regardless of our memories, time spent together.​
- Some people will be hypocritical and congrat to you, but obviously they don't mean it, they want to see you fail and suffer, they are sadists. You can spot them by seeing how they behave to people around you, and how they gaslight other people.​

This is what i taught @moonblunt, he is the perfect example for this.
Because when you are successful with women and stuff, obviously people are going to despise you, the moment you share something in public, be ready for everything, expect anything to happen which is why you should keep things for yourself and never flex it or vent to public.

You are building your foundation on dirt if you let others know about your success.

Though, if you have the need to vent or to flex to somebody, this is fixable - You are egotistical and addicted to poweful hedonic obsession. You can fix this by stop being mentally weak cuck and be humble instead.

Keep your mouth shut, stay lowkey 🤐.
Biggest bs ever. Ever heard of fake it until you make it? You need to act as if you are high value and desired. People gravtiate to people who they think are high value. But you need to act as if you are desired and don’t want To show it so you come across as humble. That’s the way

• +1