Don't try to "slay". You only contribute to the problem

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
The more men act promiscuous, the more immoral whores they create.

I don't get why it's so important for you to slay. Slaying achieves nothing besides a moment of pleasure. It's no different than drug abuse.

Slaying doesn't make your life any better, nor does it make the lives of women better.

What makes your life better is a good foundation, like morals and a family, not empty pleasure like getting sucked off or fucking like an animal.

Tell me why I'm wrong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Just4Beast, SLA and 25 others
Coping3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, subhuman incel, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Because they like it and its not wrong to slay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Harold O'brien and .*my*.
It's not like it's feasible anyway for 90% of people, even if you're GL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice, subhuman incel and 8 others
Do you really think any users who are good looking enough to slay will read this and go OK then I’ll settle down lol

Seriously though I agree that it’s healthier for everyone to start families.While most people won’t take this advice,it’s legit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet, n0rthface and 8 others
Because they like it and its not wrong to slay
It's wrong even if you don't believe in God. Every sexual partner that you have decreases your chances of being able to get something long term.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 16530
It's wrong even if you don't believe in God. Every sexual partner that you have decreases your chances of being able to get something long term.
I’m legit trying to not hoe around though it’s really tempting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and .*my*.
It their choice and it decreae chance you wanting to br with someone long term .

Do you really think any users who are good looking enough to slay will read this and go OK then I’ll settle down lol

Seriously though I agree that it’s healthier for everyone to start families.While most people won’t take this advice,it’s legit.
I'm not saying settle down at all, but at this point I believe that being single and understanding life and yourself better is much better than being a slut and causing yourself and others heartbreak and headache, and further destroying your community

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 16530
It their choice and it decreae chance you wanting to br with someone long term .
Drug abuse is a choice too. Doesn't it make it right.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, n0rthface and .*my*.
No one lives in a vacuum though the more promiscuity becomes normal the harder it will get for people who are non promiscuous to find partners and communities.So others’ decision does have a huge effect

• +1
Drug abuse is not a choice but its nothing wrong to start with drugs
How is it not a choice when you decide to get up, travel some miles to your drug dealer, get drugs, pay him money, go back and get high? Every step of the way it's a choice. What's this beta male victim mentality?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, vaninskybird and hebbewem
No one lives in a vacuum though the more promiscuity becomes normal the harder it will get for people who are non promiscuous to find partners and communities.So others’ decision does have a huge effect
But not allowing means people cant be who they want to be but the end of day you can find non promiscu people
How is it not a choice when you decide to get up, travel some miles to your drug dealer, get drugs, pay him money, go back and get high? Every step of the way it's a choice. What's this beta male victim mentality?
Those are a choice i meant drug addition isent

• +1
Ideal life: grow up with your parents, have a healthy relationship with them, find your young sweetheart female looksmatch at an early age, date her, get engaged with her, marry her at a young age, build a strong relationship with her and then start a family with her by having kids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, subhuman incel, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Ideal life: grow up with your parents, have a healthy relationship with them, find your young sweetheart female looksmatch at an early age, date her, get engaged with her, marry her at a young age, build a strong relationship with her and then start a family with her by having kids.
Yes. And it's even better when your parents and her parents help you get together and get married, that way you can have even stronger families because everybody is cool with everybody

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and john2
Most of you probably wouldn't understand this but when you're attractive, and girls desire you sexually, they try to seduce you, and get you into bed. It's not always the guys that are Persuing the girls and pretending to want LTRs and tricking the girls into sex. (Which is what I assume you mean by 'slaying')

Sometimes, for GL people, sex is just a way to connect with someone on a deeper level, but both parties know that it wont lead to anything long term, they just find each other physically attractive.

The other thing to consider is that, at festivals, club nights, concerts etc, that girl that you met is looking to go home with someone. If it's not you, shell just call her ex, or some pretty boy athlete she been talking to from tinder.

I think your assumption is that its men that are pushing this lifestyle forward, but it's actually not. It's women.

The world of a woman resembles a bidding war between her and the other bitches for the best guys. And if she's not the prettiest, then she has to put out for the top guy in order to keep his attention.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4106, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Nothing matters and nothing has value. The whole world is neutral. Family, values, morals, being a good person is all illusion. There is no good and bad. Its all in our head. If you are a sex addict or a father with good values and principles. In the end nothing matters. You either exist or you dont.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Merćer and RODEBLUR
The validation and fleeting pleasure is godlike especially if you never jack off

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Wish that were me

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and john2

I don't get why it's so important for you to slay. Slaying achieves nothing besides a moment of pleasure. It's no different than drug abuse.

Slaying doesn't make your life any better, nor does it make the lives of women better.

What makes your life better is a good foundation, like morals and a family, not empty pleasure like getting sucked off or fucking like an animal.

Tell me why I'm wrong
True that

• +1

Tell me why I'm wrong
simple words of truth

• +1
Don’t worry most men wont/cant be slayers anyway

Nothing matters and nothing has value. The whole world is neutral. Family, values, morals, being a good person is all illusion. There is no good and bad. Its all in our head. If you are a sex addict or a father with good values and principles. In the end nothing matters. You either exist or you dont.
All because you're an atheist and your parents failed you. That's why you believe this crap

drugs and sex are both good

The validation and fleeting pleasure is godlike especially if you never jack off
Only feeds the ego. But our ego is fragile and will be destroyed at the first difficulty that we face.

Notice when you get sick or when you're hungry your ego dies and your fake accomplishments don't matter anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
drugs and sex are both good
Sex is only good for making babies and for married couples. Besides that it's useless and destructive. That's also a part of the reason why so many men are so called incels because 80% of women fuck chad instead of marrying theyre dad's friend's normie son like in the good old days

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Sex is only good for making babies and for married couples. Besides that it's useless and destructive. That's also a part of the reason why so many men are so called incels because 80% of women fuck chad instead of marrying theyre dad's friend's normie son like in the good old days
it's good for pleasure and fun

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Tell me why I'm wrong
the real blackpill

• +1
I agree with half your thread but what can we do to stop the cycle as a whole. Slayers are always gonna exist.

• +1
I agree with half your thread but what can we do to stop the cycle as a whole. Slayers are always gonna exist.
What we can do is not make it worse and encourage others to be more responsible and have families

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Marriage is the end of effort and passion, a false sense of security, an overhyped peer pressure, a stressful bureaucracy, the biggest source of disappointment in life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, mulattomaxxer, NonChadSlayer and 1 other person

Tell me why I'm wrong
Luckily users here don't have to worry about that...

• Hmm...
Reactions: ezio6
slaying comes from value given to holes. the more value we put on holes instead of god, family, guns, the constitution, etc the farther we stray from happiness

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ezio6 and .*my*.
Most of you probably wouldn't understand this but when you're attractive, and girls desire you sexually, they try to seduce you, and get you into bed. It's not always the guys that are Persuing the girls and pretending to want LTRs and tricking the girls into sex. (Which is what I assume you mean by 'slaying')

Sometimes, for GL people, sex is just a way to connect with someone on a deeper level, but both parties know that it wont lead to anything long term, they just find each other physically attractive.

The other thing to consider is that, at festivals, club nights, concerts etc, that girl that you met is looking to go home with someone. If it's not you, shell just call her ex, or some pretty boy athlete she been talking to from tinder.

I think your assumption is that its men that are pushing this lifestyle forward, but it's actually not. It's women.

The world of a woman resembles a bidding war between her and the other bitches for the best guys. And if she's not the prettiest, then she has to put out for the top guy in order to keep his attention.
he doesnt realize when your a top guy, women come after you, and women rather suck and fuck a top guy who is also fucking other women, then be with a avg or below avg guy. This blue pill talk about some chad or tyrone is going around fucking all the women ruining them.:ROFLMAO:
Guess what women willing choose to fuck these men.

Marriage is the end of effort and passion, a false sense of security, an overhyped peer pressure, a stressful bureaucracy, the biggest source of disappointment in life.
Your parents have failed you and that's why you view marriage like that.

Marriage and family are important for all of us. Without it we can't build or create. Look at the black community and how they're messed up. All because of the destruction of the family.

slaying comes from value given to holes. the more value we put on holes instead of god, family, guns, the constitution, etc the farther we stray from happiness
Absolutely

bas
ed

• +1
its definitely hypocrisy and morally inconsistent to be indulging upon females, even as much as taking pleasure in looking at imagery of inadequately dressed females whilst at the same time disapproving of female promiscuity

How can one look in the mirror with a straight face while being one who goes muh trad girls, modern degeneracy etc and then sit at the same time sit on psl forums obsessing over their appearance like a princess and masturbating to whores.

• +1
its definitely hypocrisy and morally inconsistent to be indulging upon females, even as much as taking pleasure in looking at imagery of inadequately dressed females whilst at the same time disapproving of female promiscuity

How can one look in the mirror with a straight face while being one who goes muh trad girls, modern degeneracy etc and then sit at the same time sit on psl forums obsessing over their appearance like a princess and masturbating to whores.
We need families to stop the nuts number of beta males in our society

I do agree with that because that's what I do and it usually leads to nothing, unless you are full blown chad, getting a hook up will only harm you because the girl feels like a whore afterwards and it ignores you because it was only meant to be a superficial one time thing.

Trust, I speak from experience, getting a few here and there is OK but making your life about it is pointless, just go out, enjoy yourself and find a girl outside parties to actually have an LTR:

• +1
I do agree with that because that's what I do and it usually leads to nothing, unless you are full blown chad, getting a hook up will only harm you because the girl feels like a whore afterwards and it ignores you because it was only meant to be a superficial one time thing.

Trust, I speak from experience, getting a few here and there is OK but making your life about it is pointless, just go out, enjoy yourself and find a girl outside parties to actually have an LTR:
"Here and there" is bad too. This woman that you're sleeping with will end up with a man and she wouldn't be able to bond with him properly because you (and others) made her a whore. You can't call yourself a moral man and participate in immoral behaviour like this.

Women are emotional and illogical and accept wrongdoing quicker than men. It's our responsibility to lead the way and be examples because women don't have what it takes

Good thread. Women take upon the values of the men they’re surrounded by. If you have a bunch of manwhores everywhere no wonder women also act like gigasluts

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and .*my*.

Tell me why I'm wrong
I fucked a 300 pound whale behemoth in college. Now she gives public speeches for a living about how she's become more empowered in life. That was the worst mistake of my life.

• JFL
Good thread. Women take upon the values of the men they’re surrounded by. If you have a bunch of manwhores everywhere no wonder women also act like gigasluts
True

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Dn rd but shut up jewboy

• JFL