Don't try to "slay". You only contribute to the problem

slaying is useless shit, look at @Amnesia
the problem is that marriage is cucked for most of the people nowadays

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
"Here and there" is bad too. This woman that you're sleeping with will end up with a man and she wouldn't be able to bond with him properly because you (and others) made her a whore. You can't call yourself a moral man and participate in immoral behaviour like this.

Women are emotional and illogical and accept wrongdoing quicker than men. It's our responsibility to lead the way and be examples because women don't have what it takes
What if its just make out without sex, does that still has the same effect of whoring the woman ? Sex is another level, but everybody makes out. And yeah I'm no moral person and I don't care, only when its about sex or social things.

Yes I agree with that, I have behaved like manwhore and contributed to the problem as well, its just better to stop doing it and live with what's already wrong but always trying to do what's right.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
slaying is useless shit, look at @Amnesia
the problem is that marriage is cucked for most of the people nowadays
It's not cucked if you go to small conservative villages with only christians there. It's fine there.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
What if its just make out without sex, does that still has the same effect of whoring the woman ? Sex is another level, but everybody makes out. And yeah I'm no moral person and I don't care, only when its about sex or social things.

Yes I agree with that, I have behaved like manwhore and contributed to the problem as well, its just better to stop doing it and live with what's already wrong but always trying to do what's right.
There's no reason to make out unless it's you want to have sex or if it's your wife and it's just a habit

The more men act promiscuous, the more immoral whores they create.

I don't get why it's so important for you to slay. Slaying achieves nothing besides a moment of pleasure. It's no different than drug abuse.

Slaying doesn't make your life any better, nor does it make the lives of women better.

What makes your life better is a good foundation, like morals and a family, not empty pleasure like getting sucked off or fucking like an animal.

Tell me why I'm wrong
True, or could go the opposite way, by going the family route u r letting foids take advantage of low value men that they want to marry, while enjoying hookups with high value chads.

Sorry but your theory is true ONLY in a osed system where hookups are banned

It's not cucked if you go to small conservative villages with only christians there. It's fine there.
yeah, that's why said for most people, but it's possible to find good wife even on the west if you are not a retard tbh

Don’t worrt bro I will never will be able to slay.
That's another food point, the thing u r saying about both sides of the equation finding an LTR is perceived as easy way out, because it is super easy to find a LTR/ wife because women have very low standards for a guy to LTR or marry, but insanely high standards for a guy to ONS.

This is a very distilled black pill, if a foid sees u as LTR material, rather than hookup material, u r low value and should kys

It's prisoner's dilemma.

Everybody had to stop slaying at once. Not gonna happen, unless state enforces it.

In a war everybody kills. If everybody stopped killing, everybody would be good. But if you just stop killing unilaterally, you will get killed.

Same with everything. In a society where everybody steals, you must steal. In a society where everybody lies, you must lie.

There is a historical precedent though, when Christians managed to promote monogamy in Roman empire, but it took them fukkin 400 years. Good luck.

There's no reason to make out unless it's you want to have sex or if it's your wife and it's just a habit
Its kind of an affectionate gesture fueled by alcohol, doesn't mean it will lead to sex.