Don’t use AI for face rates even if you say “blackpilled rate”

D

Deleted member 92615

It’s been a time
Joined
Sep 5, 2024
Posts
12,441
Reputation
13,432
After seeing the ratings I’ve seen, the AI was unable to calculate for facial harmony and good unique features, however it only calculated Bonemass and Facial structure. I tried today with a picture of Chico, just him looking head on. The evaluation gave him “MTN”. Then I tried one for Jordan Barret and he got “Chad”. If you want an accurate blackpilled rate and self evaluation, do not use AI. It could rate you LTN even when ur a Chadlite, like what happened when I put in Leonardo DiCaprio.

DO NOT USE AI TO RATE! IT ISNT RELIABLE YET
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Xangsane
dont ever have people rate your face unless its in real life
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblamericky and Deleted member 92615
  • +1
Reactions: shethinksimcute
dont ever have people rate your face unless its in real life
200
 

Similar threads

scuderia
Replies
32
Views
197
j1gga
j1gga
chairandrope
Replies
0
Views
11
chairandrope
chairandrope
Clqs
Replies
23
Views
116
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
Clqs
Replies
24
Views
197
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
Moggador
Replies
1
Views
32
Moggador
Moggador

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top