Don't use retin a! Use tazorac for skin

C

ChaddestLite

Iron
Generic tazoretene from all day chemist. Either 0.5 or the 1%. Use weaker first.

It doesn't degrade in light because it's synthetic, and studies prove its better for anti aging/acne than retin a/tretinoin.

Got comments from the girls how good my skin looks from a girl who does my laser facials today.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I remember @x30001 saying something about Tazarotene being too strong, but I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 1464
It doesnt matter lol

high collagen = high collagen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3043 and CopeAndRope
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 2205 and InjectE
retin - a and tazorac have same outcomes. It does not matter
The OP is literally saying that it has been empierically proven that they don;t have the same outcome

• +1
Reactions: ChaddestLite
retin - a and tazorac have same outcomes. It does not matter

The OP is literally saying that it has been empierically proven that they don;t have the same outcome

Yea because thats how "empirical evidence" works lol . .

Dermatologists think tretinoin is the gold standard for a reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Yea because thats how "empirical evidence" works lol . .
That's exactly how it works what the fuck is wrong with you.

Dermatologists think tretinoin is the gold standard for a reason
I can't tell if you're actually autistic enough to believe that all dermatologists are update on the latest cutting edge scientific research at all points in time,

This is literally the stupidest shit I have ever heard. Doctors, even ones in specialized fields aren't always up to date on the latest trends in research.

Or do you actually think that dermatologists whose job isn't research are correct, and that the researchers whose job it is to research are wrong?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: beyourself
That's exactly how it works what the fuck is wrong with you.

I can't tell if you're actually autistic enough to believe that all dermatologists are update on the latest cutting edge scientific research at all points in time,

This is literally the stupidest shit I have ever heard. Doctors, even ones in specialized fields aren't always up to date on the latest trends in research.

Or do you actually think that dermatologists whose job isn't research are correct, and that the researchers whose job it is to research are wrong?
"cutting edge scientific research"

lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pretty boy and Deleted member 2205
"cutting edge scientific research"

lol
If you're not going to engage with any argument in good faith or post any research backing up your stupid fucking points then kill yourself.

• Woah
Reactions: her
Generic tazoretene from all day chemist. Either 0.5 or the 1%. Use weaker first.

It doesn't degrade in light because it's synthetic, and studies prove its better for anti aging/acne than retin a/tretinoin.

Got comments from the girls how good my skin looks from a girl who does my laser facials today.
Post pics

If you're not going to engage with any argument in good faith or post any research backing up your stupid fucking points then kill yourself.

There was no significant difference in efficacy between tretinoin and tazarotene.
(acne)

Tazarotene 0.1% cream and tretinoin 0.025% gel had similar tolerability, and both were less tolerable than adapalene gel.

Theres no cutting edge research . a random 2001 study does not count. You have no idea how :"empirical evidence" works

• +1
Reactions: pretty boy
(acne)

Theres no cutting edge research . a random 2001 study does not count. You have no idea how :"empirical evidence" works

Can't be bothered finding the study but tazoretene works quicker for anti-aging and acne than tretinoin so why wouldn't you use it?

Plus you don't have to be careful about applying at nighttime etc.
Tretinoin is the 'gold standard' because it's the oldest and your average doctor or dermatologist doesn't know shit or keep up with studies and data.

Synthetic retinoids are King.

Last edited:
(acne)

Preliminary results from the tazarotene versus tretinoin trial suggest that once-daily tazarotene is more efficacious than once-daily tretinoin in reducing the numbers of papules and open comedones, and achieves a more rapid reduction in pustules.

Tazarotene was observed to have greater efficacy and comparable tolerability and to be a cost-effective alternative to tretinoin 0.1% microsponge gel.

Kill yourself.

Theres no cutting edge research
It's new enough that not every single dermatologist will be aware of it, which is "cutting edge" enough relative to what they're taught in school to prove your stupid fucking point about "dermatologists not recommending it therefore it must be worse", wrong.

Last edited:
I've been applying Retin-A every night for a little over a year now, but I actually ordered 5 or 6 tubes of Tazorac (highest % strength) last week and am going to experiment with applying BOTH Retin-A and Tazorac every night and see what happens.

I will either end up stumbling upon the legit Fountain of Youth or come to deeply regret the decision to perform this experiment...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and CopeAndRope
singular small studies from 2000 are now cutting edge research. Literally autistic /retarded lol

Show me something recent from the journal of dermatology and I might believe you

• +1
singular small studies from 2000 are now cutting edge research. Literally autistic /retarded lol

Show me something recent from the journal of dermatology and I might believe you

It's new enough that not every single dermatologist will be aware of it, which is "cutting edge" enough relative to what they're taught in school to prove your stupid fucking point about "dermatologists not recommending it therefore it must be worse", wrong.

Read my sentence again retard.

Also, I find it fucking hilarious how the "systemic review" didn't citee a single fucking study directly comparing the two in its sources. They got a bunch of studies that tested one, and a bunch of studies that tested the other, then came to their half baked conclusion, probably using numerical forecasting techniques.

Again, stop being a fucking retard making appeal to majorities, appeal to authorities, and the like, actually engage with the resources at hand and use your brain.

what about adapalene?

--

Read my sentence again retard.

Also, I find it fucking hilarious how the "systemic review" didn't citee a single fucking study directly comparing the two in its sources. They got a bunch of studies that tested one, and a bunch of studies that tested the other, then came to their half baked conclusion, probably using numerical forecasting techniques.

Again, stop being a fucking retard making appeal to majorities, appeal to authorities, and the like, actually engage with the resources at hand and use your brain.
I shouldnt have to baby sit you through something you know nothing about. Singular studies small dont prove anything, I dont care about them

Differn is the best to treat acne

retin-a is the best for anti-aging

Which are why they're the most commonly prescribed.

You are (not) equipped to understand why . leave it to the intelligent people.

• +1
Singular studies small dont prove anything
And neither do "system analysis'" that don't even directly compare them nor do they cite any sources that do in their study.

Which are why they're the most commonly prescribed.
They're the most commonly prescribed because they know its going to safely deliver the results to a patient and its what they learned in school, not because its the best, otherwise no other medication on earth would be prescribed for acne

You are (not) equipped to understand why . leave it to the intelligent people.
Kill yourself you stupid "no one except me understand nuerotransmitters" fuck, I single handedly shit down your throat and all of your logic fallacies and shit-tier studies.

what about adapalene?

That's good for acne, not as good for anti aging.

Unless you can get your hands on 0.3% which is script only and can't be bought online (I've searched)

And neither do "system analysis'" that don't even directly compare them nor do they cite any sources that do in their study.

They're the most commonly prescribed because they know its going to safely deliver the results to a patient and its what they learned in school, not because its the best.

Kill yourself you stupid "no one except me understand nuerotransmitters" fuck, I single handedly shit down your throat and all of your logic fallacies and shit-tier studies.
Ok

show me a recent, peer reviewed meta analysis and prove the skin doctors wrong.
read this and stop wasting my time: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2699641/
If you want to treat acne why tf would you use tazorac over differin. Theres no logical reason to prescribe it (generally)

Last edited:
  • +1
Recency has no relevance on the validity of a scientific study.

peer reviewed meta analysis
Why would there be one? There is no money in re-proving things that previous studies have already proven. There also isn't a meta analysis saying retin-a is the best either.

doctors wrong.
Can you stop being fucking autistic and stop appealing to authorities? General Practioners still reccomend you eat meat even though the WHO has classified it as a carcinogen, I don't know why you're so autistic that you can't understand that not all doctors are up to date or aware of all research related to or going on in their field.

Nutrition is a complicated science, its hard to actually prove anything. Its not real science.

When you ask an important physics questions you should ask physicists, when you ask an important economics question, you should ask economists. . . is this appealing to authority?
Why would there be one? There is no money in re-proving things that previous studies have already proven. There also isn't a meta analysis saying retin-a is the best either.

GVRYA1J.gif

Tretinoin is better for COLLAGEN, differin is better for acne

tazorac and tretinoin have no significant differences for treating acne
(2019 systematic review)

Last edited:
  • +1
@InjectE @ChaddestLite @littlesecret
So, in conclusion, which one is the best for collagen/anti-aging/removing wrinkles? (I don't give a fuck about acne. I don't have it.)

-Tretinoin
-Tazorac
-Adapalene

???

So, in conclusion, which one is the best for collagen/anti-aging/removing wrinkles? (I don't give a fuck about acne. I don't have it.)

-Tretinoin
-Tazorac
-Adapalene

???
What ever cheaper and easier to get. They're all going to be good enough, but the best is Tazorac.

• Hmm...
Reactions: InjectE
What ever cheaper and easier to get. They're all going to be good enough, but the best is Tazorac.
Last question. which one is more effective, a retinoid gel or a session with an ablative laser?

Last question. which one is more effective, a retinoid gel or a session with an ablative laser?

short term laser long term gel

probably take around 4-5 mnths of gel to equal laser, but it all depends on percetnage of jail and how strong laser is

probably take around 4-5 mnths of gel to equal laser, but it all depends on percetnage of jail and how strong laser is
but in terms of efficiency, the laser is more powerful, right?

but in terms of efficiency, the laser is more powerful, right?

??? :lul:

??? :lul:
Da fuq? You drunk bro?

We have to drop the collagen pill for these kiddies. There is nothing they can do about it. They r just victims of the jewish beauty industry.

Once youre 40, you will look like 40. Thats what collagen is about.
Even if you dont have any wrinkles or whatever. I always laugh my ass off when I see people complimenting older people for their appearence on how much younger they look for their age. In reality I can guess their age right, in about 99% of the cases and many other people can guess it right as well if they were 100% honest.

What do you think about these collagen talks on this forum
@Felix97

Da fuq? You drunk bro?
What are you asking? Yeah sure, short term laser ablation is going to give better results. But it's expensive, painful, you look like rotting meat for a week, you can't do it often, and you can get the same results with retinoid gels over the course of a couple of months, which is cheaper, less painful, and doesn't make you look red as fuck.

I don't know what about that is hard to understand.

We have to drop the collagen pill for these kiddies. There is nothing they can do about it. They r just victims of the jewish beauty industry.

Once youre 40, you will look like 40. Thats what collagen is about.
Even if you dont have any wrinkles or whatever. I always laugh my ass off when I see people complimenting older people for their appearence on how much younger they look for their age. In reality I can guess their age right, in about 99% of the cases and many other people can guess it right as well if they were 100% honest.

What do you think about these collagen talks on this forum
@Felix97
Lol, go say that to the celebrities that smear on their faces creams made of babies' foreskins.

-Tretinoin
-Tazorac
-Adapalene

???

at the end of 24 weeks, there was no difference in overall improvement in the photodamage in tazarotene- or tretinoin-treated groups. In this study, both tazarotene 0.1% and tretinoin 0.05% cream showed a similar degree of improvement in epidermal thickness, fine wrinkling, lentigines, elastosis, and mottled hyperpigmentation. The local adverse events observed were generally of mild or moderate severity, and were greater (mainly burning) with higher tazarotene concentrations.
Tazorac is only better if you want to you benzoyl peroxide. . tazorac is complete and utter shit otherwise

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Lol, go say that to the celebrities that smear on their faces creams made of babies' foreskins.

Yet I bet that I can guess all their age right. They might not have wrinkles yet they look like their actual age. THATS WHAT COLLAGEN IS ALL ABOUT. Brutal, but it is what it is.
Nobody can do shit against aging, you fagits wont ever look like in your 20s when youre older.

There are some very rare exceptions like jared leto that are genetically blessed, but its only a very small minority. You can check up his bro and mum, they r genetically blessed.

Collagen is really overrated. Generally, only old people have deficiencies & the supplements are basically protein powder.
High collagen is very noticeable and its important to stimulate collagen while you still have high levels

gbtfsfujit231.jpg

wsu7kbgwnur31.jpg

j90vdlemgpw21.jpg

as32epezg0k21.jpg

Tazorac is only better if you want to you benzoyl peroxide. . tazorac is complete and utter shit otherwise
False.
Tazarotene was observed to have greater efficacy and comparable tolerability and to be a cost-effective alternative to tretinoin 0.1% microsponge gel.

.1% tretinoin and .1% tazorac arent comparable
Can you please just fucking kill yourself? You're literally the biggest fucking retard I have ever seen on this forum, worse than@Pendejo, @Dope, or @SikKunt.

"The mean amount of medication applied by the patients was 0.28 g per application with tazarotene and 0.41 g per application with tretinoin microsponge, resulting in cost-effectiveness ratios of $81.45 per treatment success with tazarotene and $108.24 per treatment success with tretinoin microsponge. "

It's literally a better medication in every way, I don't know why you're being so autistic about this.

Can you please just fucking kill yourself? You're literally the biggest fucking retard I have ever seen on this forum, worse than@Pendejo, @Dope, or @SikKunt.

"The mean amount of medication applied by the patients was 0.28 g per application with tazarotene and 0.41 g per application with tretinoin microsponge, resulting in cost-effectiveness ratios of $81.45 per treatment success with tazarotene and $108.24 per treatment success with tretinoin microsponge. "

It's literally a better medication in every way, I don't know why you're being so autistic about this.
Please stop dragging me into your autistic ramblings.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Please stop being retarded and maybe I will.
I'm not even part of this bullshit. Stop being autistic and bringing me into random conversations. This is like the 3rd time and it only proves that I live in your head rent free.

• JFL
I'm not even part of this bullshit. Stop being autistic and bringing me into random conversations. This is like the 3rd time and it only proves that I live in your head rent free.
Keep replying, all you're doing is proving my point about you being an autistic highschooler, can't resist replying after being called out :lul: