Dont want to sound stupid

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken
But when people mention thick neck as attractive what do you mean can you guys show some examples and I know my face is there but will a thicker neck help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127-143526_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231127-143526_Gallery.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 24712
But when people mention thick neck as attractive what do you mean can you guys show some examples and I know my face is there but will a thicker neck help me
Dude just look at the picture. Literally you have a goose neck lmfao

Ur neck is already as thick as both ends of ur jaw

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, PseudoMaxxer and hardestmfintheroom
I know but I'm not gonna post more of me but I'm a big person physically but can people show examples of somone or a few people who went gym didnt specifically train neck but just naturally got thicker neck

neck looks thick enough.
but be careful cause getting a thicker neck might get u sleep apnea

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
fuck is that supposed to even mean
I know but I'm not gonna post more of me but I'm a big person physically but can people show examples of somone or a few people who went gym didnt specifically train neck but just naturally got thicker neck
1200px Domestic Goose
I feel like i could snap his neck in 2 with barely trying lmfao. And yes start training your neck

his neck is literally as thick as his jaw blud
It definitely is, its just his head makes his neck look retarded. Same with a Goose lol. In this case is just he has a thick ass skull

Like physically I'm a big person so I probably look werid with a skinny neck but I'm saying so do any of you guys have a before after of someone who gymaxxed and got a thicker neck naturally

• +1
It definitely is, its just his head makes his neck look retarded. Same with a Goose lol. In this case is just he has a thick ass skull
why would he train his neck then

ur neck is fine imo

Maybe thick forehead I dont have the Dagestani cranium thankfully I have more of a strong Irish forehead

You look alright irl, its just the sweather in the other picture making your neck pop op more
I definitely need to train it though I've got too much of a strong face to have a skinny neck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128-165245_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128-165245_Samsung Internet.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I dont want mma fighter neck but just bit thicker imo
just train it like 1-2x week u have good skull shape and neck insertions unlike i do
i have 16 inch neck but it looks small cause gay alien skull shape and subhuman insertions

just train it like 1-2x week u have good skull shape and neck insertions unlike i do
i have 16 inch neck but it looks small cause gay alien skull shape and subhuman insertions
View attachment 2577356
Yea I'll naturally train it I won't force it though

If your jaw is wide then your neck should be as wide since it looks very aesthetic. Since your jaw is narrow your neck should be wider but this won’t be ideal.

If your jaw is wide then your neck should be as wide since it looks very aesthetic. Since your jaw is narrow your neck should be wider but this won’t be ideal.
My jaw is narrow

My jaw is narrow

Nvm I was wrong your neck shouldn’t be wider than your jaw. Your neck looks ideal since it’s the same width as your jaw. Wider jaw = more masc potential through neck as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128-184604_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128-184604_Gallery.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 0
Stop posting here until you get to 12% retard. You'd look good then but you're like 25% bf or more rn.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
Stop posting here until you get to 12% retard. You'd look good then but you're like 25% bf or more rn.
Oh you wont know but I'm getting sugery blepharoplasty on December 6th you know I've gone through a lot shit I used to look alot worse so you know give me
This video is me accurately now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128-085929_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128-085929_Samsung Internet.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231125-140313_Imgur.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125-140313_Imgur.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1552889_IMG_20191105_213854_875.jpg
    1552889_IMG_20191105_213854_875.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 0
Oh you wont know but I'm getting sugery blepharoplasty on December 6th you know I've gone through a lot shit I used to look alot worse so you know give me
This video is me accurately now

u still a fat fuck with shit skin, softmaxx first. ur eyes not even that big of a falio.