Don't you feel bad when you see 40 years old incels?

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
Like those guys whi have no money. Even if they are somehow pasable lookswise, they have no fucking money. Their life is over. Stress every single day by slaving away. For what? No wife waiting for you at home. Just a wife and being poor would still be worth it. But being poor and a loner, I can't see any worse existence

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Virgin at 29 😔
No one understands how bad it really gets.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deprived, nitesik and 2 others
No one understands how bad it really gets.
This. I can't imagine what is like to be poor AND ugly at 40. Holy fuck, at least ugly guys who are rich can cope with cars, nice house, vacations, power, status, etc.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Like those guys whi have no money. Even if they are somehow pasable lookswise, they have no fucking money. Their life is over. Stress every single day by slaving away. For what? No wife waiting for you at home. Just a wife and being poor would still be worth it. But being poor and a loner, I can't see any worse existence
i dont wanna be like them, thats what i mostly get scared of being. because time is ticking. you woulndt be having the extras of being under 25 till you hit 26.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
If they're 4+ in the face, no. If they're trucels, yes. Even then, I really don't. They've had 20+ years to get their shit together and moneymaxx. If they sat around rotting not self improving, it's their own fault lol. Only exception is if they got destroyed financially during an economic crisis or medical bills.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Richard_Hungwell
i see one old incel everyday.. in the mirror

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, rand anon and Deleted member 18244
I'm 43 and have no career. I'm NEET.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Rt-Rust1, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
This. I can't imagine what is like to be poor AND ugly at 40. Holy fuck, at least ugly guys who are rich can cope with cars, nice house, vacations, power, status, etc.
Thats life of 30-40% of population

Thats life of 30-40% of population
Doubt it. Most of the guys in their 40s i know from work are married or if divorced have children they can play with. Actually now that i think about it, every guy above 40 from my work is a father.

P.s. i work in an educated environment, almost every guy in his 40s is college educated and makes a very good living, if i worked as a janitor, probably it would've been different lmfao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and Rt-Rust1
@DwayneWhite55 is the oldest on this site I think