Dopamine reward system > IQ

Madhate

Madhate

Kraken
On every forum that I've ever been on there is always at least a handful of autists who have a self-proclaimed IQ of 140+. Additionally they like to brag about how uninteresting it is to speak to normies.

If your IQ was really so high, then you would realize that having a good dopamine reward system is infinitely better than having high IQ.
Benefits of a good dopamine reward system:

- Extremely motivated all the time (as opposed to muh "lazy genius" who doesn't do shit but "could if he tried")
- More likely to start a business and become rich due to the above
- High on life 24/7
- Everything is stimulating
- Social interaction is actually fun and interesting (as opposed to muh everybody is stupid and boring because i'm so smart)
- More likely to have deeper connections with others
- Better connections in life means larger network = more success in your career and everything else
- Less anxiety
- Strong sense of purpose and will to live (as opposed to being anhedonic, depressed, and suicidal)
- Higher social status

[Image: dominance-dopamine.png]

Furthermore, many of you have a gene called the DRD2 A1 Allele. If you are cursed with this awful incel gene it essentially means that your brain has less dopamine receptors and you will always be low status. Your dopamine system is fucked and your fate was sealed at birth.

Some quotes from a study:
Quote:...these findings, considered along with studies of humans and animals linking dopamine D2 receptor binding and DRD2 genotype to depression, anxiety, and impaired social functioning...
Quote:...we found associations between the DRD2 A1 allele and early-emerging anxious and depressive symptoms...
Quote:In another study of this gene in youths, Althaus et al. (2009) linked the A1 allele to enhanced sensitivity to negative feedback and reduced sensitivity to positive feedback under probabilistic learning conditions...
The study

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 6128, thecel and 32 others
I need to reset my dopamine receptors. When I was a kid I was always so happy and actually had an imagination

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Inquisiting_Vitiate, datboijj and 4 others
I need to reset my dopamine receptors. When I was a kid I was always so happy and actually had an imagination
Do a week of no pleasurable activities: no music, no screens (includes tv, phones and ofc pc), no unhealthy foods, no rotting in the bed doing nothing, no masturbating, ONLY reading, writing down what you're thinking about. Also, no daydreaming. Do that for about a week. Then after you finish that start whatever habit you'd like to continue doing that isn't harmful. It will be the new thing that replaces the bad habits.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Yerico7, jupitermaca and 12 others
Do a week of no pleasurable activities: no music, no screens (includes tv, phones and ofc pc), no unhealthy foods, no rotting in the bed doing nothing, no masturbating, ONLY reading, writing down what you're thinking about. Also, no daydreaming. Do that for about a week. Then after you finish that start whatever habit you'd like to continue doing that isn't harmful. It will be the new thing that replaces the bad habits.
Can I workout or no? Do I just sit there and read books all day or?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You can. The point is not doing any "pleasurable" activities that fuck with your dopamine receptors.
Okay so just let myself be bored and don’t cope with youtube and movies

• +1
Reactions: caporede and Madhate
You must read something dreadful else you'll stimulate your dopamine receptors and writing should not be creative but actually self judgemental

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Take example from the American Negroes, they have perfectioned this practive called dopamine fasting. Basically they chimp out, go on a rampage, destroying, looting and raping everything that moves, once they're receptors are saturated they go in the state of "dindu nuffin" this is important because it leads to the next stage which is years of state-enforced isolation in a 5by5 cell with no visual or auditorial stimuli. Once the receptors are reset they're free to join back in the society and start again the rampage.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArdaxHG, spdxer, healer and 31 others
Any drug for that

Take example from the American Negroes, they have perfectioned this practive called dopamine fasting. Basically they chimp out, go on a rampage, destroying, looting and raping everything that moves, once they're receptors are saturated they go in the state of "dindu nuffin" this is important because it leads to the next stage which is years of state-enforced isolation in a 5by5 cell with no visual or auditorial stimuli. Once the receptors are reset they're free to join back in the society and start again the rampage.
So just go to jail theory

Caged. Jfl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Dn read but high iq greycel :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Madhate
Dn read but high iq greycel :feelsokman:
This same exact thread was posted by @SansDopamine on Lookism a while back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Chintuck22, DidntRead and 3 others

Jfl :feelskek:

And i'm sharing it. It's useful information.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 4577, MogTheMogger and 1 other person
how tf am i supossed to do no daydreaming

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Deleted member 4577
Caged hard

On every forum that I've ever been on there is always at least a handful of autists who have a self-proclaimed IQ of 140+. Additionally they like to brag about how uninteresting it is to speak to normies.

If your IQ was really so high, then you would realize that having a good dopamine reward system is infinitely better than having high IQ.

- Extremely motivated all the time (as opposed to muh "lazy genius" who doesn't do shit but "could if he tried")
- High on life 24/7
- Social interaction is actually fun and interesting (as opposed to muh everybody is stupid and boring because i'm so smart)
- Better connections in life means larger network = more success in your career and everything else
- Less anxiety
- Strong sense of purpose and will to live (as opposed to being anhedonic, depressed, and suicidal)
- Higher social status

Furthermore, many of you have a gene called the DRD2 A1 Allele. If you are cursed with this awful incel gene it essentially means that your brain has less dopamine receptors and you will always be low status. Your dopamine system is fucked and your fate was sealed at birth.

The study

Here's some ways to reset your dopamine:

SENSORY DEPRIVATION

CITICOLINE

TASTELESS FOOD

this is a legit thread from lookism.net

- High on life 24/7
- Less anxiety
- Higher social status

The study

Good shit..

I did the 23 and me test before...do you think I could find in the raw data any trace of DRD2 A1 Allele ?

Are you really cursed with a high IQ, high IQ dont brag about their IQ you know. I know more on you

Lol at studies, fuck them
Are you mad in ya head 140 IQ and saying being high on life is better than high iq, go away man, you dont realise IQ is your life, average man is so stupid as a women who fucked their ass with shit
Good shit..

I did the 23 and me test before...do you think I could find in the raw data any trace of DRD2 A1 Allele ?
Doesnt exist, lolnif you had an IQ you would know that. 1+1=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2 until your mother finds their ass
DRD2 A1 on whats that based about unles you had a very fking high IQ you woulf know
Shit is complicated trust me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Are you really cursed with a high IQ, high IQ dont brag about their IQ you know. I know more on you

Lol at studies, fuck them
Are you mad in ya head 140 IQ and saying being high on life is better than high iq, go away man, you dont realise IQ is your life, average man is so stupid as a women who fucked their ass with shit

Doesnt exist, lolnif you had an IQ you would know that. 1+1=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2=2 until your mother finds their ass
DRD2 A1 on whats that based about unles you had a very fking high IQ you woulf know
Shit is complicated trust me
Didnt understand shit but ignorance is bliss. :feelsokman:

Not a problem you tried
Huh how do you know

It's not about having either iq or a good dopamine reward system it's about having both just lol

• +1
Reactions: draco, hebbewem and Madhate

- High on life 24/7
- Less anxiety
- Higher social status

The study
how do you know whether you have that gene?

Quote:...we found associations between the DRD2 A1 allele and early-emerging anxious and depressive symptoms...
It doesn't necessarily mean that tho. It's just a pointer.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
genetic tests like 23 and me but i am not sure if they have identified all the genes related to anxiety and depression

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Dn read went straight to the replies.

Thats why i love dopaminergic drugs

tfw low iq AND unmotivated

This.
This is beautiful.

Also, no daydreaming.
damnit I constantly lose myself in thr most bizzare and unspeakable shit.

Last edited:
4353.jpg

to the point op. if i go full homeless for a week and come back, will i become more high iq?, also if i do this, the gene will be killed? respond.

4353.jpg

to the point op. if i go full homeless for a week and come back, will i become more high iq?, also if i do this, the gene will be killed? respond.
? This thread has nothing to do with IQ.

? This thread has nothing to do with IQ.

the things that i wanted to ask is. if i do dopamine fasting, will i get more happy and motivated to do shit?

Will start tomorrow see you on the other side bros

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok and Madhate
can nofap help,o or is it just cope? it feels so fucking good to masturbate, but i feel like i hvae shitty dopamine reward system.

High iq thread

• +1
Reactions: thecel
try low dose naltrexone and report back folks

• Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360
I am motivated and happy usually when I'm not hungry or sleep deprived. But i get side tracked or distracted easily. How can i help it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
How to cure?
For brain fog I really recommend meditating. Meditating doesn't mean that you have to keep you'd mind "empty", it's more like trying to focus on the act of focusing. It's really nice and its been 4 months since I started and I just feel that I see everything in a different way now by being present in the moment.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1751