Dopamine reward system > IQ

can nofap help,o or is it just cope? it feels so fucking good to masturbate, but i feel like i hvae shitty dopamine reward system.
yeah it will help but don't totally stop it do it maybe 1-2 a week.

Bump..
After hours of research I have found a way to tell if you have the awful DRD2 A1 allele or not..

For non NT people who worry about their NTness..I suggest you send your saliva and find out..
Based on the result, you will know if your neurodivergency is based on environment or genetics..

I will post a detailed thread if anyone is interested..Obviously you need to have had a genetic test from Ancestry and 23AndMe..

Promethease Report   Google Chrome 7 21 2022 1 54 10 PM 2 Promethease Report   Google Chrome 7 21 2022 1 53 22 PM 2
Holy fuck.. this explains everything. I have two copies of the DRD2 A1 allele. Just so incredibly unstimulated and unhappy all the time. Incredibly negative view on absolutely eveything. Can't concentrate for 20 minutes after school to do homework. Lack of attention to detail. No motivation whatsoever. Constant brain fog. Horrible grades. Its so over for me. Bad dopamine receptor density will probably never be fixed aswell by modern science/medicine. It never began. holy fuck I'm cursed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chinpilled69, jfcage and HerpDerpson
good posture made me smarter

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
On every forum that I've ever been on there is always at least a handful of autists who have a self-proclaimed IQ of 140+. Additionally they like to brag about how uninteresting it is to speak to normies.

If your IQ was really so high, then you would realize that having a good dopamine reward system is infinitely better than having high IQ.
Benefits of a good dopamine reward system:

- Extremely motivated all the time (as opposed to muh "lazy genius" who doesn't do shit but "could if he tried")
- More likely to start a business and become rich due to the above
- High on life 24/7
- Everything is stimulating
- Social interaction is actually fun and interesting (as opposed to muh everybody is stupid and boring because i'm so smart)
- More likely to have deeper connections with others
- Better connections in life means larger network = more success in your career and everything else
- Less anxiety
- Strong sense of purpose and will to live (as opposed to being anhedonic, depressed, and suicidal)
- Higher social status

[Image: dominance-dopamine.png]

Furthermore, many of you have a gene called the DRD2 A1 Allele. If you are cursed with this awful incel gene it essentially means that your brain has less dopamine receptors and you will always be low status. Your dopamine system is fucked and your fate was sealed at birth.

Some quotes from a study:

The study
Just get rid of the DRD2 gene theory :lul:

View attachment 1789535View attachment 1789537
Holy fuck.. this explains everything. I have two copies of the DRD2 A1 allele. Just so incredibly unstimulated and unhappy all the time. Incredibly negative view on absolutely eveything. Can't concentrate for 20 minutes after school to do homework. Lack of attention to detail. No motivation whatsoever. Constant brain fog. Horrible grades. Its so over for me. Bad dopamine receptor density will probably never be fixed aswell by modern science/me:redpill:dicine. It never began. holy fuck I'm cursed.
Just get rid of the gene theory :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
I have a DNRD allele.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Do a week of no pleasurable activities: no music, no screens (includes tv, phones and ofc pc), no unhealthy foods, no rotting in the bed doing nothing, no masturbating, ONLY reading, writing down what you're thinking about. Also, no daydreaming. Do that for about a week. Then after you finish that start whatever habit you'd like to continue doing that isn't harmful. It will be the new thing that replaces the bad habits.
Any new techniques or drugs? I am going on a dopamine detox as mentioned here