• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Alexanderr, didntreadlol and 1 other person

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Alexanderr
not even a second
@Ritalincel whats up cunt

Why's that
Maybe because you only have 1 piece of evidence (which was me larping as 5'4), while I can show you a video verifying I'm 5'10 and multiple other evidence, but it's not enough for you? lol

6'5 feet In

Sup

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Maybe because you only have 1 piece of evidence (which was me larping as 5'4), while I can show you a video verifying I'm 5'10 and multiple other evidence, but it's not enough for you? lol
??? This is what I said:

I can guarantee anything you show could be easily frauded.
But sure. If you want go ahead and show proof

Never said it wouldn't be enough. I just know you're a 5'4 curry so you'll only show easily frauded evidence.

??? This is what I said:

Never said it wouldn't be enough.
I just know you're a 5'4 curry so you'll only show easily frauded evidence.
You just contradicted yourself.

Painfully low IQ. And mines only average..
How did I contradict myself?
So showing frauded evidence is enough to you? Dumb fucking manlet jfl.

Frauded how? How would I fraud my height? I will literally take a video of me walking up to a door, and you can see that I'm not 5'4.

You have no proof that I'm 5'4. I've claimed 5'8 in April, and multiple times claimed 5'10, and revealed to @BigBoy that I'm actually 5'9.6

5'10 is manlet tier bro. I don't want to anger manlets by saying I'm 5'10 to get banned of the forum, because that's what happened last time. I wanted to originally gaain 4-5 inches, but I'd be in with 6'1.

Meanwhile you're here trying to argue that I'm 5'4. I can't believe you'd fall for such an obvious larp,just so you can finally feel happy with mogging someone at a measly 5'6. Did I hurt you boyyo?
5'10 is not manlet tier.

if you say you're 5'10 and that you're a manlet, i most certainly don't believe you're actually 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
So showing frauded evidence is enough to you? Dumb fucking manlet jfl.
Bruh
Paiiiiinfully low IQ
Its actually hurting. I wish you luck in your studies.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
cringe thread neck urself op

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Ritalincel, Pendejo and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2205
Bruh
Paiiiiinfully low IQ
Its actually hurting. I wish you luck in your studies.
So your only evidence is that I said I was 5'4 on LL forums to avoid getting banned? And me proving I am 5'10 barefoot is "frauded evidence? Ok.
Just post the video and end this shit thread already
He said I'll "fraud" it lol.

@JustTrynaGrow
I will show that I'm barefoot, and measure myself against a common houseld item, like a 6 panel dor (almost everyones is exactly 80" tall)

How would I fraud it with video evidence? Muh stand on my tippy toes? That would give a max of 2 inches so your claim of me being 5'4 will be invalidated because it's impossible to tippy toe up to 6 inches lol

Last edited:
cringe thread neck urself op
Go suc off your curry friend m8
So your only evidence is that I said I was 5'4 on LL forums to avoid getting banned? And me proving I am 5'10 barefoot is "frauded evidence? Ok.

He said I'll "fraud" it lol.

@JustTrynaGrow
I will show that I'm barefoot, and measure myself against a common houseld item, like a 6 panel dor (almost everyones is exactly 80" tall)

How would I fraud it with video evidence? Muh stand on my tippy toes? That would give a max of 2 inches so your claim of me being 5'4 will be invalidated because it's impossible to tippy toe up to 6 inches lol
Just show us the video. And make it clear that you're not frauding.
Stop putting words into my mouth and just keep a dick in yours. Maybe you'll ge through college then eh?

Last edited:
Go suc off your curry friend m8

Just show us the video. And make it clear that you're not frauding.
Stop putting words into my mouth and just keep a dick in yours. Maybe you'll ge through college then eh?
Ok manlet jfl

^ Here he says getting LL at 5'11 is low IQ. Yet he thinks he needs it at 5'10 unless he's a lying manlet. 5'10 is above average in India (where he lives)
I don't live in India. 5'11 can fraud to 6'0, which is why Is said it was low IQ.
Post the video
Do you have a common house door that's 80 inches in your home to compare? I don't have a tape measurer.

I don't live in India. 5'11 can fraud to 6'0, which is why Is said it was low IQ.

Do you have a common house door that's 80 inches in your home to compare? I don't have a tape measurer.
I'll be able to tell the difference between a 5'4 and 5'10 guy anyway.

Rent free: the thread.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2205
Not really taking sides. I like both users but whatever we decide to show and say it's us, it could indeed be us, a friend, or just taken from anywhere. Stop the fighting tbh :feelsrope: and lets heightmaxx together :love:

• +1
Not really taking sides. I like both users but whatever we decide to show and say it's us, it could indeed be us, a friend, or just taken from anywhere. Stop the fighting tbh :feelsrope: and lets heightmaxx together :love:
He tried to say I was 5'4 of one piece of "evidence". He's mad about some random bullshit, and took this as an opportunity to try and "expose" me and gain some joy in finally being able to mog someone as a manlet.
I will completely destroy him after I show proof that I'm not a manlet lol. This faggot has been getting on my nerves way to often, and was being annoying as hell in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
popcorn-gif.107759

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 2205
Lreodkfgokdf

• +1
He tried to say I was 5'4 of one piece of "evidence". He's mad about some random bullshit, and took this as an opportunity to try and "expose" me and gain some joy in finally being able to mog someone as a manlet.
I will completely destroy him after I show proof that I'm not a manlet lol. This faggot has been getting on my nerves way to often, and was being annoying as hell in this thread
Post the vid

DIO: JOTARO!! OMAE WA NIGERARENAI
ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!!!!!!
*TIME STOPS. DIO GRABS OUT KNIVES OUT HIS POCKET AND THROWS THEM AT JOTARO IN STOPPED TIME*
DIO:
0!!!!!!!!!!
TOKI WA TSUDZUKERU!!!!!!
*JOTARO GETS STABBED*
JOTARO: YARE YARE DAZE, STAR PLATINUM!!!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
DIO: ZA WARUDO!!!! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
POST THE VIDEO NOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP DRAGGING THIS

Last edited:
I will soon niger. It will be a seperate post.. Completely humiliating you in all wawys possible manlet
5'10 is turbomanlet

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 2205
Damn man I feel short at 6'5 and lifting to 6'9 just tranquilizes it a bit. You should rope asap

Move to England and you won't feel Short anymore.

Darkness_of_Hallowvale_-_Vanstrom_knocks_player_out.gif
s

• +1
Uninteresting thread about an uninteresting, tedious user; nothing redeemable about this subject's personality that I won't name the username in this post, so whatever

• +1
Uninteresting thread about an uninteresting, tedious user; nothing redeemable about this subject's personality that I won't name the username in this post, so whatever
If you don't like the thread, Don't look at it

If you don't like the thread, Don't look at it
not that I don't like her: What is exposed is not bad, just the guy approached in her who is horribly boring, you understand? Don't look at what I write, whatever

Imagine living in india lol where people drink cow piss

3 pages of trash

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
dope is a confirmed Indian, shouldnt that be enough to satisfy anyone that doesnt like him? It's over for him.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
dope is a confirmed Indian, shouldnt that be enough to satisfy anyone that doesnt like him? It's over for him.
And you are an oldcel. It is beyond over for you if it's over for me. You are my dad's age.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Demolished :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back