Double jaw surgery doesn't worth it

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
You can create the illusion of a forward upper face by making your big ass nose smaller with rhinoplasty then give to your lower jaw that forward look with a genioplasty + custom titanium jaw angle implant. Acting on the jaw angle, chin projection and nose is also really powerful when it comes to "hiding" any form of downward growth from side

Imo unless your jaw is actually into your neck double jaw surgery doesn't worth it for aesthetic as it could actually change your upper face in a wrong way (see chimp face).. Also rhinoplasty obviously wouldn't save an asian from the flat face, when I told big ass nose I was talking about an overly projected nose

Change my mind

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier, MTNAscension2, Magnum Opus and 5 others
what about my bite :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, WhiteGoodman, Preoximerianas and 4 others

Once you achieved your ideal side with these 3 surgeries hiding your bad bite with camouflage orthodontics wouldn't even hurt tbh

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Jason Voorhees
Once you achieved your ideal side with these 3 surgeries hiding your bad bite with camouflage orthodontics wouldn't even hurt tbh
why titanium by the way? Is there an advantage other than breaking the hand of whoever punches your face?
and who even does titanium?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees and Slyfex8

But if you have an actual overbite, get BSSO honestly.

I think that the dangerous thing when it comes to aesthetic is advancing the upper jaw (Chimp face syndrome, generally unwanted effects on the philtrum and the nose overall, it rarely looks good in my honest opinion). Advancing the upper jaw seems to mostly have positive effects. UNLESS you have bad downward growth, advancing your lower jaw on a bad downward growth would make your face looks even more downward.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Jason Voorhees and khvirgin
why titanium by the way? Is there an advantage other than breaking the hand of whoever punches your face?
and who even does titanium?

Titanium is biocompatible, meaning it’s anti-allergenic, and is accepted and tolerated well by your body.

It allows osseointegration. Osseointegration is the process whereby your implant fuses with your jaw. It usually takes months for this to happen, and it’s a crucial part of the implant process. There are only a few materials known to bring about osseointegration – titanium being one of them.

Titanium allows the implant to become tightly integrated into your bone, making it strong and stable. This is why titanium is also used to replace knee and hip joints and vertebrae.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Jason Voorhees and khvirgin
But if you have an actual overbite, get BSSO honestly.

I think that the dangerous thing when it comes to aesthetic is advancing the upper jaw (Chimp face syndrome, generally unwanted effects on the philtrum and the nose overall, it rarely looks good in my honest opinion). Advancing the upper jaw seems to mostly have positive effects. UNLESS you have bad downward growth, advancing your lower jaw on a bad downward growth would make your face looks even more downward.
My surgeon wants to perform a BSSO, he says my maxilla isn't bad, but when I posted it here everyone said I needed a bimax, at one point I thought about changing surgeon, I will meet him soon because my ortho's work is almost done

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Jason Voorhees and Slyfex8
My surgeon wants to perform a BSSO, he says my maxilla isn't bad, but when I posted it here everyone said I needed a bimax, at one point I thought about changing surgeon, I will meet him soon because my ortho's work is almost done

When you have an actual overbite, jutting your lower jaw is somewhat good to see how a bsso would look on you (Don't except to get the ramus definition you get by jutting from bsso)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
When you have an actual overbite, jutting your lower jaw is somewhat good to see how a bsso would look on you (Don't except to get the ramus definition you get by jutting from bsso)
Can i pm you? :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Slyfex8
Nose length can't be changed tho

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Slyfex8

That's one of the reasons I think jaw surgery doesn't worth it : NO surgery will change your actual nose/midface length. If your nose is downturned jaw surgery can make your midface APPEAR a bit shorter but rhinoplasty would have the same effect

• +1
Titanium is biocompatible, meaning it’s anti-allergenic, and is accepted and tolerated well by your body.

It allows osseointegration. Osseointegration is the process whereby your implant fuses with your jaw. It usually takes months for this to happen, and it’s a crucial part of the implant process. There are only a few materials known to bring about osseointegration – titanium being one of them.

Titanium allows the implant to become tightly integrated into your bone, making it strong and stable. This is why titanium is also used to replace knee and hip joints and vertebrae.
noone does titanium implants tho

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Jason Voorhees
That's one of the reasons I think jaw surgery doesn't worth it : NO surgery will change your actual nose/midface length. If your nose is downturned jaw surgery can make your midface APPEAR a bit shorter but rhinoplasty would have the same effect
Bimax also advances the dental arches due to which the lips have better teeth support. Better midface support, widens the nose, improves fwhr, can fix the downswinging of the jaw, also more importantly stretches the skin. U could also ask ur surgeon to widen ur jaw at the time of bimax

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Slyfex8
Bimax also advances the dental arches due to which the lips have better teeth support. Better midface support, widens the nose, improves fwhr, can fix the downswinging of the jaw, also more importantly stretches the skin. U could also ask ur surgeon to widen ur jaw at the time of bimax

I think this is important because If I jut to simulate the BSSO my lips are like "flat" on my teeth

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Jason Voorhees
I've been wondering about this. Even moreso now i've just had my transplant and am thinking about my next looksmax surgery already. Keep the ball rolling

I've always wanted bimax and since I have a deep bite i'm pretty sure i'd get a good result and it's likely the cause of my ugliness. Also have a big nose.

Bimax could help both (would make nose smaller from profile at least as well as helping lower third) but i'm worried about a bad result and a chimp look and it just changing my face way too much

You may ask, 'what do you care? If you're ugly, you shouldn't want to look the same and all change is good', but i've actually banged a few decent looking girls which makes me think it'd be a big gamble to change my face a tonne. There's presumably SOME things about my face that are good (even though I don't see them) as why else would I have banged some fairly decent looking girls. I don't want to risk losing them things (whatever they are and assuming they exist)

With just rhino and something else (maybe implants? Maybe genio?) I think i'd fix my flaws whilst minimising chances of fucking up my face. I look better when I slightly pout and slightly jut my jaw. I think genio could produce a similar effect

I could then get invasilign or something after all that

I might have to PM you for your thoughts @Slyfex8

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, lasthope, Golgo13 and 3 others
I've been wondering about this. Even moreso now i've just had my transplant and am thinking about my next looksmax surgery already. Keep the ball rolling

I've always wanted bimax and since I have a deep bite i'm pretty sure i'd get a good result and it's likely the cause of my ugliness. Also have a big nose.

Bimax could help both (would make nose smaller from profile at least as well as helping lower third) but i'm worried about a bad result and a chimp look and it just changing my face way too much

You may ask, 'what do you care? If you're ugly, you shouldn't want to look the same and all change is good', but i've actually banged a few decent looking girls which makes me think it'd be a big gamble to change my face a tonne. There's presumably SOME things about my face that are good (even though I don't see them) as why else would I have banged some fairly decent looking girls. I don't want to risk losing them things (whatever they are and assuming they exist)

With just rhino and something else (maybe implants? Maybe genio?) I think i'd fix my flaws whilst minimising chances of fucking up my face. I look better when I slightly pout and slightly jut my jaw. I think genio could produce a similar effect

The problem is that even if the bimax could improve your face, the bimax does not do the finishing if you see what I mean : While the bimax can improve your nose, it will never totally fix a bad nose, never a bimax will fix a bad "chin definition", never a bimax will make the angle of your jaw more vertical and defined... And yet, the bimax can take all the cost of those surgeries that you could do directly to improve your aesthetics

You can pm me yes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and wristcel
jaw implant is retard
would never put foreign material inside me

genioplasty ,plus rhino is enough
can shape chin from front too for better jaw look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Jason Voorhees

keep us updated on the HT brah

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and wristcel
Should I even think about bimax if my bite is perfect? The reason I'm asking is there are issues with my face which I think bimax could address, but maybe there are other ways in which I can achieve the same results, and I just don't know about them. My issues are as follows: upper teeth slanting inwards by like 15°, barely visible gum show. philtrum seems long but really isn't, probably because my upper lip is barely visible because it sort of curls inwards. I suppose all these issues arise from the lack of tooth support behind the upper lip, and perhaps getting braces to jut the upper teeth out would provide the necessary support. But then again my bottom teeth are angled just fine, and my bite is fine, so if I angled my upper teeth out, I wouldn't be able to have a normal bite anymore I think. Also my nose base is narrow and could be wider. Last but not least, I could use more volume provided by double jaw advancement: I seem to have an excess of skin, and the lack of volume affects how much the skin gets stretched, so my mouth is too narrow because of this lack of stretching. Bimax seems like a dumb idea with a decent profile and a normal bite, just to fix one or two frontal issues, and bimax doesn't even guarantee it will fix them. How else do I fix these frontal issues? MSE? Braces? Paranasal implants? I have a narrow jaw, chin wing for additional volume and a skin stretching effect? Bimax is an overkill imo in my case.

Below is a result of someone's mouth getting stretched from chin wing.

Attachments

• chin wing after.png
    chin wing after.png
    85 KB · Views: 114
  • chin wing before.png
    chin wing before.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 114
  • +1
Reactions: Slyfex8, Deleted member 10615 and Jason Voorhees
Should I even think about bimax if my bite is perfect? The reason I'm asking is there are issues with my face which I think bimax could address, but maybe there are other ways in which I can achieve the same results, and I just don't know about them. My issues are as follows: upper teeth slanting inwards by like 15°, barely visible gum show. philtrum seems long but really isn't, probably because my upper lip is barely visible because it sort of curls inwards. I suppose all these issues arise from the lack of tooth support behind the upper lip, and perhaps getting braces to jut the upper teeth out would provide the necessary support. But then again my bottom teeth are angled just fine, and my bite is fine, so if I angled my upper teeth out, I wouldn't be able to have a normal bite anymore I think. Also my nose base is narrow and could be wider. Last but not least, I could use more volume provided by double jaw advancement: I seem to have an excess of skin, and the lack of volume affects how much the skin gets stretched, so my mouth is too narrow because of this lack of stretching. Bimax seems like a dumb idea with a decent profile and a normal bite, just to fix one or two frontal issues, and bimax doesn't even guarantee it will fix them. How else do I fix these frontal issues? MSE? Braces? Paranasal implants? I have a narrow jaw, chin wing for additional volume and a skin stretching effect? Bimax is an overkill imo in my case.

Below is a result of someone's mouth getting stretched from chin wing.
10/10 result, dude went from ltn-normie to chadlite

• +1
You can create the illusion of a forward upper face by making your big ass nose smaller with rhinoplasty then give to your lower jaw that forward look with a genioplasty + custom titanium jaw angle implant. Acting on the jaw angle, chin projection and nose is also really powerful when it comes to "hiding" any form of downward growth from side

Imo unless your jaw is actually into your neck double jaw surgery doesn't worth it for aesthetic as it could actually change your upper face in a wrong way (see chimp face).. Also rhinoplasty obviously wouldn't save an asian from the flat face, when I told big ass nose I was talking about an overly projected nose

Change my mind
Implants… obviously implants can be a substitute. But pretty much no one here likes implants.

• +1
Implants… obviously implants can be a substitute. But pretty much no one here likes implants.

tbh just don't do implant when you can realistically do an osteotomy for the same thing : For example getting a chin implant instead of genio is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

• +1
tbh just don't do implant when you can realistically do an osteotomy for the same thing : For example getting a chin implant instead of genio is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
I would never screw something to my face. Not in a million years. Also a bimax can be seen as a fix. A implant is just a complete fraud. a bimax a fix As in not getting a proper braces treatment as child and so on.

I also don’t like Chin Wing or genioplasty for that reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Jason Voorhees

Change my mind
B4957774 8C2A 43DA A313 3C6F5AE04186

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Jason Voorhees
its such a common misconception that nose cant be shortened. go to realself. i read too much about it there. you can change it. i even found sources in my language.

you either change position of the tip or make the septum shorter.

Last edited:
  • +1
@Preston whaat do you mean Nose length can’t be shortened? It can with rhino and ccw lefort ?

@Preston whaat do you mean Nose length can’t be shortened? It can with rhino and ccw lefort ?
No surgery will change your actual midface length but yes you can create an illusion of a shorter midface. Imagine there's ladder standing upright leaning against a wall that is it's maximum height but if u tilt it towards the wall at an angle it reduces the height of the ladder from the ground.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Deleted member 16371
No surgery will change your actual midface length but yes you can create an illusion of a shorter midface. Imagine there's ladder standing up right that is it's maximum length but if u tilt it towards the wall at an angle it reduces the height of the ladder from the ground.
Good. Maxilla forward nose smaler. What’s the problem? But can bimax give the harmonious forward growth look like barret or Kate li or rodeblur even?

No surgery will change your actual midface length but yes you can create an illusion of a shorter midface. Imagine there's ladder standing upright leaning against a wall that is it's maximum height but if u tilt it towards the wall at an angle it reduces the height of the ladder from the ground.
Can bimax give exactlty margot Robbie/ female tier harmonious forward maxilla?

@Preston @one job away answer the above pls