Downward grown face and breathing issues.

O

optimusprime

Banned
It is obvious that my breathing issues stem from my downward grown face. My downward grown face stems from life long mouth breathing. I dont have a deviated septum. I stopped mouth breathing, but I still have to live with the bad facial structures.
Especially MSE is mentioned when it comes to these problems, is MSE the best option or are there appliances that work better or nearly as good?
For Germans: Under what circumstances does one qualify for insurance co payments? Is this even a thing at all, or would I have to pay everything even if its for health reasons?
Right now im not very interested in heavily invasive surgery.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and stuckneworleans
Youll probably get a free surgery depending on your healthcare

And what makes you think I get a free surgery? Would I get free or co payed MSE too? In what ways do I qualify or what is the criteria to qualify?
breathing problems because of recession

Research DNA appliance, it could help if youre not very recessed.

• +1
Reactions: optimusprime
What breathing problems do you have? I’ve got sleep apnea from downward growth and I’m trying to figure out this whole insurance system in the US

Mse isnt gonna bring your face up
Mse is for expansion

breathing problems because of recession
What im saying is that its definitely harder to have insurance cover it once youre over 18 years old. Only very severe cases of jaw deformity get it. I doubt that "breathing problems due to recession" qualifies but idk.

What breathing problems do you have? I’ve got sleep apnea from downward growth and I’m trying to figure out this whole insurance system in the US
Worsened sleep quality and I think it affects my ability to exercise. ADHD since one might argue that constant mouth breathing and ADHD is connected.

Mse isnt gonna bring your face up
Mse is for expansion
Im mainly addressing the breathing issues. What makes you think MSE doesnt help with that?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
MSE helped ronald ead greatly. just don't go overboard with the speed. split it but give time for the mandible to catch up. you'll also need bimax

• +1
What im saying is that its definitely harder to have insurance cover it once youre over 18 years old. Only very severe cases of jaw deformity get it. I doubt that "breathing problems due to recession" qualifies but idk.

Worsened sleep quality and I think it affects my ability to exercise. ADHD since one might argue that constant mouth breathing and ADHD is connected.

Im mainly addressing the breathing issues. What makes you think MSE doesnt help with that?
My sleep apnea was misdiagnosed as sleep apnea for years. Those meds didn’t do shit for me but make me autistic

• +1